Back to Grapefruit & Thyme Cake Design

4 Reviews for Grapefruit & Thyme Cake Design

R
Rebecca C

Married on 05/25/2019

Looks Fabulous and Tastes even BETTER!

Beautiful creative cakes that make perfect for any special event! I am so particular with the taste of the cakes I love... But I LOVE the amazing cakes, macaroons, cupcakes... Basically everything that Grapefruit & Thyme has made. Top 3 in our region for sure!

Grapefruit & Thyme Cake Design's reply:

You are way too kind! It's always a pleasure to work with you and I'm excited to work with you again this year!

S
Shelly Lopez

Married on 04/26/2019

Very pleased with everything!

I had the best wedding ever! And the cake was absolutely AMAZING! Amilia also does fantastic desserts and makes everything look so nice, while still being delicious!

Grapefruit & Thyme Cake Design's reply:

Thank you! Your cake is one for the books and will be remembered forever! It's one I show to everyone and one I am most proud of. Thank you for letting me be part of your special day!

T
Todd Lemmon

Married on 06/10/2017

Absolutely Nailed It

These guys owned it with our wedding. My wife and I both loved how everything turned out. Exactly what we wanted and it tasted awesome too.

Grapefruit & Thyme Cake Design's reply:

Thank you for your review! I loved making your cakes! Your flavor combinations were top of the line and I loved that you went with a multi cake set up. It looked so good!

N
Nicole Cook

Married on 09/26/2014

Beautiful cake artist

As a wedding photographer I have worked several shoots and weddings with Amilia and she always delivers the highest quality work with a big, contagious smile, and a creative flare. Her flavors are uniquely her, and she is just a wonderful human being to boot. I even had her create my daughter's birthday cake, because I love working with her.