Back to Grapevine Dj's & Entertainment

Featured
Alex Grayson

Married on 03/16/2019

Definitely Recommend.

Mark's fantastic. The definition of a professional, he guides you through your day (before and during) with ease and expertise. His craft doesn't shine just on the wedding day. It's throughout the wedding planning process. He's flexible in meeting with clients and takes great care in making sure the big day is just right. From tips that we greatly benefitted from to a detailed sketch of the schedule of the day of, we can look back on our wedding with Mark being an indispensable piece of it all. Character and professionalism aside, Mark also has state-of-the-art equipment and excellent feel for what the dance floor needs. Nearly every guest we talked to afterward brought up and raved about how excellent the music / dancing was. Overall, my wife and I enthusiastically give Mark a 5/5.

Grapevine Dj's & Entertainment's reply:

Dear Alex and Emily - Thanks so much for your very kind review! You were a dream couple to work with and your friends and family could not have been nicer or more ready to celebrate your wedding and dance!

L
Leigh

Getting married on 01/01/2023

We highly recommend Mark Beecher of Grapevine DJs! From the get-go, Mark consistently responded to all of my inquiries very promptly, often within minutes. We felt very comfortable signing a contract with him because we could tell that he was a professional and extremely reliable.

Mark is extremely detail oriented; he had very specific forms to fill out to make sure he was personalizing his services to our wedding. He even came and checked out our venue beforehand and was very helpful in recommending a layout of the room (our venue is very new).

It was so easy to share my Spotify playlists with him, which he used during cocktail hour and dinner. When my dinner playlist ran out, he did a great job choosing songs that matched our theme and meshed well with what I had already picked out.

He kept the night running on track and on time, clearly announcing all the special dances and events. For the reception, he did an excellent job feeling out the crowd and playing crowd favorites, as well as mixing in a few songs I had specifically requested. We trusted his professional judgment to keep things moving and weren't wrong to do so. I even saw my 80 year old grandma getting down a few times! But he also played a lot of songs that the younger group appreciated.

He also rolled with the punches, there were a few last minute changes regarding the best man's toast, the bouquet toss, and last call dance, and he made it happen.

Also, and very importantly, Mark never "stole the show" or was obnoxious/overbearing like some of the DJs I've seen at weddings. He was in the background most of the time, quietly making sure everything went perfectly, and when he spoke it was professional and classy - he didn't try to be a comedian. Which was exactly what we wanted.

I feel like there's enough things to worry about during wedding planning and your DJ doesn't need to be a cause of stress. Hiring Mark was a no-brainer!

Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing DJ!

Mark was amazing! He was very thorough about communicating with us beforehand about the style and vibe we were looking for in a DJ and he just wanted to do exactly what we wanted. He has an online platform where clients can sign in and upload 'must play', 'play if possible', and 'do not play' playlists and where you can complete a survey to communicate exactly what you want in terms of level of interaction, allowing song requests or not, etc. Mark had our dance floor going the ENTIRE night until the very end. Thank you Mark!

Married on 05/18/2019

Great DJ, just what we wanted.

Ty Jones from Grapevine DJ's was our DJ for our wedding and he did a great job. I really liked the online tools that Grapevine had available to create the playlist for our event. Any songs that weren't already in their database, Ty added without any issues. I had complete control over the playlist, which I liked! Both Mark and Ty were professional and responsive. We wanted a DJ who would be interactive, but not over the top or intrusive, and Ty gave us exactly what we wanted. He kept us on schedule, provided advice where needed, and was easy to work with. Their prices were a great value, and I would recommend Grapevine without hesitation to anyone looking for a DJ. Thanks for doing such a great job at our wedding!

J
Justeen

Married on 12/31/2018

Kept the party going!

Mark was great. I have had so many compliments on our music from beginning to end. He had a great selection for ceremony, dinner, and reception. People told me that they had never particularly noticed the music that played during dinners at other wedding before, but they actually noticed and loved our dinner music Song after song , they liked what Mark was playing. It was acoustic, coffee house type music.
As far as reception- We had a packed dance floor! Never one time during the night, did we not have the dance floor going. This was super important to my husband and I. We got married on New Years Eve, and we just wanted a party! This was delivered for sure. He played some of the stuff from our list, took requests too, and then really was able to feel out the room to gage what to play next. I think he did a great job of keeping the party going.
Another thing I liked was his organization. He offered an in person meeting, client portal, and a timeline of the night. Thanks for a successful night, Mark!

Afton
Afton Clark

Married on 12/29/2018

If you are looking for a good DJ, you can stop looking now.

Wonderful DJ service that made our wedding reception amazing! Mark was great to work with! He is so organized and made the process of selecting songs for the wedding reception simple and easy. He was always so responsive and really helped us figure out what would work best any time we were indecisive. Also, we chose to do the Up Lighting option and it is a MUST. It made the venue so elegant. All our guests thoroughly enjoyed themselves and danced late into the night. We got SO many compliments on the music, lighting, and the reception overall. Mark really set the stage for our wedding reception.

Grapevine Dj's & Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Afton - It was a pleasure to be a part of your celebration! Yes the gold and white up lighting really made the room glow. I'm glad you liked it.

T
Tara Fleming

Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent job!

Mark did an excellent job for our wedding! He was professional and had great recommendations and taste. Our guests had so much fun dancing the night away, and we felt like we were in experienced hands! We are so happy with how the sound, lighting, and music turned out!

Grapevine Dj's & Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Tara and Matt! Everything from the wedding ceremony to the last dance was like a dream, just perfect!

B
Penny

Married on 10/20/2018

Painless Planning and a Full Dance Floor

The planning process with Mark was beyond easy - he had a 4 page planning document that he had great suggestions for. We emailed a couple times, met with him a couple weeks before the wedding, and never worried about him again.

The atmosphere at our wedding was great, and the dance floor was full all night. We had theatrical requests for our entrance and the garter toss, which Mark pulled off flawlessly. The five minutes of cheesy dance songs was a perfect way to knock them out without sucking up your whole reception with the YMCA and Chicken Dance.

We looked at DJs and bands that were three times more expensive than Mark, and I'm not convinced they could have matched the experience Mark put together for us. I truly feel he was a steal for his price, and we are thrilled to have been able to book him!

Emily Donaldson

Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful Experience with a Great DJ

Mark was a wonderful DJ to work with both before the wedding and during. We don't live near Indy and Mark was always very accommodating with our hectic schedules. He even met us at the venue several months before the wedding so that we could figure out the lighting in person and pick what we liked best. His website was easy to use and really helped with our planning. He provided music for both the ceremony and the reception and both were exactly what we wanted. During the reception, he read our guests well and kept everyone dancing all night. He was professional, courteous and went above and beyond what we had expected. We would highly recommend him!

R
Robin

Married on 08/04/2018

Mark Beecher was the DJ for my daughters wedding at Laurel Hall in Aug. 2018. He was very professional and kept the guests engaged throughout the evening. Mark provided uplighting, speakers throughout the venue and mics for the ceremony! He worked with us to provide a good mix of music for all our guests.

Christopher

Married on 08/03/2018

We want to extend our sincere gratitude to Grapevine DJ's for making our wedding run so smoothly. Mark's professionalism was unmatched by any other DJ we have seen. We had very particular music requests and Mark was able to seamlessly string them together to make a very magical event. Mark was also flexible through the night as we made decisions based on the mood of the audience – this was very much appreciated. We definitely would recommend Mark as our DJ to any of our family and friends. Thanks again for making our day spectacular!

Colleen

Married on 06/16/2018

Mark Beecher did such a phenomenal job with our wedding reception. He was very professional, aware of the crowd, and a total pleasure to work with. My husband and I, along with our parents, and everyone at our 250 person reception were incredibly impressed with him. He is the ideal DJ. I cannot recommend Grapevine DJ's highly enough. You will not be disappointed!

Kristin

Married on 06/08/2018

Mark was a true professional. He has some great ideas that really differentiate him from other DJs we talked to. We don’t want to give away any of his secrets but we had people compliment his ideas all night. He helped our day run smoothly. We had made list of “must have songs” and he did a good job of reading the crowd of when to play them. He has a wide variety of music and we would recommend him for any social event or wedding.

Ellen

Married on 06/01/2018

Mark is the definition of professional! He is easy to work with and makes customer service his number one priority. Our guests had a wonderful time on the dance floor - all of which we owe to Mark! Book this guy for your wedding! You will not be disappointed.

Ellen

Married on 04/14/2018

Wow! I truly cannot recommend Mark from Grapevine DJs enough! I first became familiar with Mark when my now husband and I attended a friend's wedding, where he was the DJ. It was one of those weddings where the dance floor was packed the whole time and we barely stopped dancing the entire night. Naturally, when we got engaged, we reached out to that friend to find out who her DJ was, and boy, we are glad we hired Mark! From the initial inquiry through the day-of, Mark was always responsive, professional, and helpful. He provided great suggestions throughout the process and his online playlist selection database was so easy to use and appreciated. Let me tell you... Our dance floor was PACKED the ENTIRE night, and it was all thanks to Mark and his experience and skills reading a crowd. He paid attention to my husband's and my "must play" and "do not play" lists and provided excellent songs in between that catered to the variety of ages present at our wedding. All we ever wanted was a full dance floor, and our friends and family are still talking about how much fun they had. If you're looking for a professional, knowledgeable, fun (and not tacky! ) DJ, you should 100% hire Mark from Grapevine DJs!

P
P

Married on 04/06/2018

Mark Beecher provided such a wonderful atmosphere for the wedding and reception! He accommodated all of our needs spot on. Mark was very professional and fun at the same time. I cannot recall one moment where the dance floor was empty - a very enjoyable experience. I would highly recommend Mark for your event.

Chelsea

Married on 01/06/2018

Mark did such a great job keeping the party going and playing a wide variety of music! We have very friendly and professional. He also had a very adorable dog that we met during our event meeting. We would definitely use him again!

M
Mackenzie

Married on 12/23/2017

Mark did an amazing job as the DJ for our wedding. He selected music that kept people dancing all night long! Not only was the music great, but he ensured guests always knew what was coming up next to allow for a relaxed evening. Mark also provided the lighting for our wedding, which was everything we imagined and more! Many of our guests had great comments regarding both the music and lighting. Mark was such a pleasure to work with, and always answered our questions promptly. I would recommend his services to anyone without hesitation!

M
Michaela

Married on 11/04/2017

Mark was incredibly easy to work with and he was a fabulous dj! We got so many compliments about how great the music was and he played all the songs that we love and more! He was friendly and helpful and I would definitely recommend his services to anyone getting married in the Indy area.

Kathy

Married on 09/30/2017

Ty was simply amazing. His professionalism and general overall attitude were wonderful. He was a perfect MC for the wedding.

Kara

Married on 09/16/2017

Mark was a pleasure to work with, he understood what we wanted out of a wedding DJ immediately and made our wedding day a very unique occasion! We loved the monogram projection and uplighting he provided for the venue as well. His DJ booth even matched our wedding theme perfectly! He was very professional and made our wedding fun for everyone. Thanks again! -Kara and Mike

D
Dayna

Married on 09/16/2017

Ty Jones did an amazing job at our Wedding Ceremony and Reception. He was professional, personable, and kept everyone engaged throughout the duration of the evening. Thank you Ty!

V
Valerie

Married on 09/09/2017

Mark was an absolute pleasure to work with. He responds to emails usually within the hour and answered my many questions and was so knowledgeable about everything that goes into a reception. Not only is he an excellent, professional, and inconspicuous DJ, but he is also a master reception planner. Our reception was perfect and ran smoothly because of him. When I first interviewed DJs, Mark told me that you get what you pay for and he is so right. I have been to so many weddings with terrible and showy DJs who did not move the reception along at a good pace, but Mark is the exact opposite. You won't be disappointed if you go with Grapevine DJs!

A
Adriana

Married on 08/25/2017

He did an amazing job- worth the fee

J
Jane

Married on 08/12/2017

We worked with Ty Jones thru Grapevine for our wedding reception music. Ty did AMAZING. Everything went seamlessly & according to schedule. People were dancing to the dance floor ALL NIGHT like I hoped. There were guests that came up to me on multiple occasions raving about the DJ & the playlist throughout the night. I would highly recommend Grapevine & Ty Jones specifically for anyone who's looking for a DJ for their wedding reception!