Back to Graphic Boutique

4 Reviews for Graphic Boutique

E
emily

Married on 03/15/2014

Michelle from graphicboutique was so personable! She was very accommodating with my design requests and was quick with her responses to questions I had along the way. I recommend her and her business for any of your future events!

L
Lisa

Married on 10/20/2012

Michelle was a pleasure to work with. I came to her with a simple idea (incorporate our engagement trip to London) and she made it amazing.

Graphic Boutique created Save the Dates from pictures of London street signs we photographed throughout our trip, setting the tone for all our paper products. The London skyline, especially the Tower Bridge, appeared on everything from the invitations to the escort cards.

Michelle was always prompt to respond to emails and worked within out budget. Graphic Boutique exceeded our expectations.

L
Lauren

Married on 09/01/2012

We loved our invitations! Michelle will work with you until it is perfect!

C
Christina

Married on 08/17/2012

Graphic Boutique made the most beautiful wedding invitations for my wedding! We took an idea that I had and worked with it until it was perfect! She was very easy to get in touch with, respond to my emails and phone calls and met several times in very convenient locations for both of us. It truly was a pleasure to work with her! I gave her a budget for all of my paper goods and she was able to stay within that budget! She made invitations, menus, ceremony programs and multiple other signs that I used as decor in my reception! Everything came out exactly the way I pictured it, because she worked and edited until I was 100% happy! Hire her for your invitations and other paper needs! You will not be disappointed! Thank you again, Graphic Boutique!