Back to Grateful Gadgets

Featured
Mallory Cantrell

Getting married on 12/06/2019

Best Man and Groomsmen Boxes

AJ was fantastic to work with when ordering gifts for our wedding party. He was quick to respond and always had the answers I needed. The gift boxes look great and I know the guys will love them! I'd recommend these to anyone looking for an affordable and high quality gift!

Nicole
Nicole Davis

Getting married on 05/06/2021

Very flexible

I wanted to make a change to my order and it was handle quickly and without issue! I greatly appreciated it.

Maggie Worthington

Getting married on 10/08/2019

Bridesmaid & Groomsmen Gift Boxes

Grateful Gadgets offers amazing services and products! With meticulous attention to detail, sophisticated style, and swift responsiveness, I feel blessed to have collaborated with them in the design of our wedding party gifts. The results were stunning! Words cannot express my gratitude to Grateful Gadgets!

Remy
Remy Thurston

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Excellent experience

Great presentation and huge value.

T
Tristan Perth

Married on 08/06/2019

Gift Boxes

Great customer service working with AJ and the team. Quick to respond, thoughtful, and detail oriented. We ordered gift boxes for our wedding party and wanted to add a few custom items which was done with easy. The gift boxes arrived earlier than expected and were packaged securely and safely with ample bubble wrap and foam padding. Everything was on time, organized, and professional.

Ellie
Ellie Needelman

Married on 05/29/2019

I ordered 10 customized pairs of cuff link for my son’ s friends friends

The final product is beautiful and the service is amazing! I had my order within days... And no errors were made on 10 personalized cufflinks!
it was an absolute pleasure and I would absolutely recommend them in the future

A
Allison

Married on 05/11/2019

Great gift!

I bought the bourbon cuff links for my stepdad as a present before my wedding. He thought they were the coolest thing and loved how they are personalized.

Michelle

Married on 04/06/2019

Groomsmen Gift Box

Very nice gifts for our groomsmen, and easy order process with this company. I chose what I needed and had the order paid and completed in under 5 minutes on their website. They did a great job getting the gifts here on time. The custom gift cards turned out great too.

Katelynn
Katelynn

Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing Gifts!!!

I would highly recommend Grateful Gadgets for your wedding party gifts! They were professional, easy to work with, and fast shipping! Very pleased, everyone loved their gift boxes!

Justin
Justin

Married on 12/09/2018

Personalized Cufflinks & Tie Clips

These made great groomsmen gifts. Items as described and AJ was able to engrave our cufflinks which turned out amazing! Great quality, nice packaging, and good communication. Super fast shipping, would definitely order again. Thanks!

K
Kelly

Married on 06/04/2016

AMAZING quality and customer service!!!

This company is SO professional and their customer service is amazing! I worked with AJ (the owner) on a project and he was so kind, accommodating, and relational. OH and their products are high quality. My models loved them!

Elle
Elle Reber

Married on 02/02/2016

Extremely Flexible and Personalized, Great Service

I ordered a wooden cufflink, money clip, and tie clip set for my boyfriend as a college graduation gift. AJ at Grateful Gadgets was extremely flexible with the design of the engraving and allowed me to get our college logo on the cufflinks and money clip, which made the gift even more meaningful. He sent me multiple proofs of the design to make sure I liked it and even gave me recommendations on the types of wood he thought it would look best in. They arrived very quickly and well packaged and the quality is great. The wood elements and personalization made the gift way more special than if I had just gotten him a generic set. Obviously, this wasn't a wedding gift, but AJ did a great job and if you are looking for a personalized gift I wouldn't hesitate to order from Grateful Gadgets again.

N
Nina

Married on 06/20/2015

Great gift for my fiancé!

Super responsive, quick delivery, and a quality product!