Back to Green River Event Center

D
Featured
Danielle

Married on 09/28/2013

Great place to have a wedding. Even when the outdoor wedding I wanted got rained out and it had to be moved inside Patty did such a great job and it was beautiful. The food was very good and everyone seemed to like it and have a good time. It was nice having Patty there to help us with the day and to make sure everything went as planned..

Thanks!

H
Heather

Married on 08/20/2011

The Green River staff is amazing! It was wonderful having a coordinator to help us on our big day. Chartwells provided our catering and bar service. The entire day was executed very professionally and the food was delicious.

Green River Event Center's reply:

Heather - Congrats and thank you!

H
Dave

Married on 08/06/2011

Everyone! For anyone who is ever thinking of planning a wedding reception, PLEASE take a minute to read this review first. We held our wedding reception at Green River Community College on August 6th, 2011. These people are so fantastic to work with. The venue is very reasonably priced. And guess what? For the low cost of the venue you also get a great coordinator for no extra money. Let me tell you our coordinator did a fantastic job. Thanks Patty!

Not only is the venue very reasonably priced, they give you a lot of extras that other don’t offer. They furnished you with all the linens, center piece, decorations, video and audio equip and much, much more. Plus they give you the flexibility to do your own thing. Their service is all about you. You just tell them what your thoughts are and they’ll help bring it to life.

We used GRCC catering service and chose to have a buffet dinner that night, and let me tell you the food was great. We had approximately 150 people for dinner that night and I bet you ninety percent of them complimented us on the great food, service, and how beautiful the room was decorated. I could type a full page about GRCC telling you how happy we were with them but I think I made my point.

Thank you GRCC staff and another special thank you to our coordinator for a fantastic event.

Dave, a very happy customer.

Green River Event Center's reply:

Thanks Dave - it was wonderful being a part of Tim & Mandy's big day!

User2312550

2+ years ago

4.7

The venue was affordable and the people I worked with were very flexible and helped me make my dream wedding a reality with a small budget.
The onsite catering was also affordable, effortless, and delicious!
The location was perfect, surrounded by lots of beautiful landscape. The venue (Salish Hall) had lots of natural light and was the perfect amount of space I needed for my event.

Green River Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! It was wonderful to host your wedding here. We can not wait to see your pictures!

User4678013

2+ years ago

Green River was fantastic, We're both from out of town and didn't know people in the area to set up, so it was wonderful to have all the decorating included. They were great at working with us from afar. The only downside is that you must use their caterer, which ups the price a fair bit... But the venue cost is so low that it does balance out.

Green River Event Center's reply:

Thank you for the review! We love assisting folks who have special circumstances (like planning from far away) and need a little extra help. Thanks for your comment about pricing. Our pricing is structured a little differently than many venues, but we find for most people, when you compare apples to apples, our prices are very competitive. We hope you are enjoying married life!