Back to H.O.F. Decor

66 Reviews for H.O.F. Decor

Featured
Jared Graves

Married on 11/02/2018

Most Amazing Wedding Experience Ever!

My wife and I got married at Iberostar in November of this year and I cannot express how thankful we are to have done so! The staff was AMAZING, everything was done far beyond our wildest expectations. A special thank you to all of the wedding coordinators, flower people, DJs, and photographers that made our event the best wedding ever!

People are still talking about what an incredible time we had and how beautiful everything was. And it cost us far less than what it would have been in the United States, only this wedding was way better than any I have been to locally.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Jared and Lauren Graves

Cathrina Clarke

Married on 01/05/2019

Beautiful experience

The we’re extremely professional I definitely will recommend this vendor to anybody planning a wedding everything down to the flowers where beautiful

Sharlene Nelson

Married on 12/15/2018

A Blissful experience!

I approached this team with my Bride’s wedding ideas less than a year prior to the impending nuptials. The chief operator (Kevan Stewart) was familiar to me prior to the approach but what I never expected was to be treated like family.

During the months leading up to the wedding day his team had been quick to respond to all my emails and queries. They assisted to point out little details that might have been overlooked and made suggestions that were more than welcomed.

The assistance on the day of the wedding was beyond what any planner could have asked for. They worked assiduously to set up on time, assisted with small details that were never a part of their duties and waited around to see what else they could give a helping hand with. They went above and beyond their regular vendor duties and had absolutely no qualms about hurrying to assist with last minute requests.

The florist, the planners, the setup crew... My couple’s wedding would never have been the succes it was without them.
So much love and respect to every single one of you!

A very pleased Planner...

E
Edward & Paula

Married on 12/11/2018

My Bouquet was perfect

From beginning to end Bianca made everything very easy. Planning a destination wedding from Australia is NO JOKE so it was great dealing with someone as attentive as Bianca. On that day she did an amazing job. The decoration was perfect and my bridesmaids bouquets were impeccable. Wish we could do it all over again! Thanks so much for making our day perfect Bianca!

M
Mr. & Mrs. Phillips

Married on 12/03/2018

Everyone was left in awe

I would highly recommend Chloe. It. All our guests really loved the décor and it was the word of every ones lips. I would have absolutely no hesitation in using her again. Our wedding party was held at Strawberry Hill and was a mix of different ages as well as it was a credit to the professionalism of Chloe that EVERYONE was left in awe. Superb! Bravo Chloe!

Sergio & Helen

Married on 11/26/2018

Had a special day

Chloe made our day very special by capturing adequately our styles and created our dream wedding. What I liked most was the fact that people came to me during my wedding to tell me that the decoration had paradise touch ;-)

Jessica
Jessica Pitre

Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Every little detail, from the table settings to the tent set up to the flowers, everything was just incredible. Far exceeded our expectations. We had HOF also create our amazing welcome bags, which friends and family still cannot stop talking about. They went above and beyond what we had expected, thank you so much HOF for making our day truly beautiful!

B
Barkley

Married on 11/10/2018

Very free and smart

Allie was wonderful and she really helped to make our wedding reception special! She was professional and the florals were beautiful at Eight River Villa we rented! I would definitely recommend her to my friends. Thank you Allie!

Kaylyn

Married on 05/28/2018

Fabiola with no problems

They did such a great job and captured my vision. The flowers were gorgeous and arch were gorgeous and my favorite part. They were very friendly and I would recommend them to everyone.

Stephanie

Married on 04/24/2018

April 2018 - Jamaica Wedding

The HOF decor company was so wonderful to work with. They were very responsive and super easy to get in touch with. The decor at my wedding was exactly what I wanted and the fact that we planned it through email and they got every detail right was amazing and quite a relief.

R
Ra

Married on 12/30/2017

HOF Decor was very outstanding in helping me create the perfect bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids for our wedding. I've never been very well-versed in flowers, and was worried that my lack of vision would be hard for HOF decor to translate into something beautiful, but I was totally proven wrong. They made bouquets that were just what I asked for - "modern, unique, and natural. " I couldn't have put together more beautiful floral arrangements if I tried! Better than what's out there!

Nicole

Married on 11/24/2017

HOF Decor is AMAZING! They made this experience easy. I had no idea what kind of flowers I wanted. Just showed them my colors and in an hour we had beautiful bouquets, centerpieces and aisle flowers picked out. They are innovative and know their flowers. They even did my flowers for my rehearsal dinner and have three other weddings that weekend. They went above and beyond and is a pure joy to work with.

kevor

Married on 11/16/2017

Definitely recommend. Our wedding flowers were handled by this company. Beautiful displays and a pleasure to work with.

Navauldo

Married on 11/03/2017

Everything on the day of the wedding was more than what I could have hoped for. Being that I didn't have a way to see what it was going to look like exactly, not once was I ever in doubt of what HOF decor would create for my day. They are truly professionals and are meant for what they do. Thanks so much HOF decor!

Sara

Married on 10/28/2017

Words cannot express how happy we were with our arrangements for our reception. We also used HOF decor for our baby shower and baby's first birthday. Their concept and design for all events were just what I was looking for. Highly recommend them!

Krishane

Married on 10/21/2017

My bouquet was BEAUTIFUL - exactly what I wanted! I didn't know you could love flowers as much as this because I honestly kept staring at my bouquet the entire night. I couldn't have asked for anything more beautiful! The pricing was very reasonable as well.

Sharon

Married on 10/08/2017

I loved working with HOF decor for my wedding. They were honest and their team has excellent taste! I promise to post pics when I get them - the flowers were absolutely stunning!

Kelcy

Married on 10/02/2017

HOF decor were our day-of coordinator and were the saving grace to our day. We honestly couldn't have done it without them. They made everything happen so smoothly and their sweet and calming attitude added to the joy of the day. They made our reception look even more beautiful than I expected. They were ABSOLUTELY well worth the expense. I would recommend them to anyone looking for day of coordination or for full coordination.
HOF decor truly are a great team and I cant thank them enough!

Navaro

Married on 09/29/2017

On the day of our wedding, the first thing that I saw was the bouquets and they were stunning! Everything from the centrepieces to the alter pieces and all the little flowers added to the decorations were so beautiful and really made the whole look of the wedding. My guests are still talking about how beautiful the flowers were.

Claire

Married on 09/24/2017

They have great attention to detail and truly do everything they can to meet and beat your expectations. We met with HOF decor to discuss the flower details and they were amazing. They have such extensive knowledge and experience and were able to understand from just a couple Pinterest photos what we had in mind. The entire day was a dream come true and we couldn't have been any happier!

R
Rojay

Married on 09/21/2017

I was recently married and HOF decor were one of my vendors to choose from and let’s just say Thank goodness. Their flowers and were sooo personable! We instantly felt as if they were part of the family :) The flower where absolutely what I envisioned if not better. They were really creative and felt they helped bring my ideas together.
Thank you for our amazing flowers!

Claire

Married on 09/13/2017

HOF decor were incredibly responsive, sweet and patient with me throughout the process when I changed my mind a few times on an order, and I would wholeheartedly recommend HOF decor if you ever need flowers for an event in the area.
Thank you, HOF Decor!

Jay

Married on 08/25/2017

HOF decor are the best, the greatest. Go to them for your next event. Don't waste your time go directly to them. We had the most perfect wedding, but the flowers, everyone loved them! Got so many compliments! From the first time we met HOF decor we knew the wedding flowers would be spectacular. They're very kind and attentive to your needs.

Julo

Married on 08/11/2017

HOF decor designed the flowers for our wedding in August 2017 and we were blown away by how lovely they were - from my bouquet to the centerpieces and all of the many special touches in between. The flowers were fresh and gorgeous and the customer service was amazing. I would definitely recommend HOF decor!

selma

Married on 07/29/2017

HOF decor did a fantastic job with our flowers and linens. They were there on the day of the wedding, and even fixed my bouquet to get me exactly what I wanted. They got an exceptional eye for style, and their taste and suggestions matched up with us perfectly. They pulled through last minute for my crazy indecisive changes 2 days before the wedding! I'm so glad they were able to help because my table setting looked absolutely gorgeous! We can't recommend them enough.
They made me and my husband feel so special on the day of the wedding and they did it all with a smile - that's what I call exceptional customer service!