Back to Hair & Make-up by Morgan E. Johnson

24 Reviews for Hair & Make-up by Morgan E. Johnson

Featured
Candace

Married on 03/10/2018

Morgan went above and beyond to make my vision for my bridal look and my entire wedding party a reality! She is an absolute doll and a true artist! If you want to look and feel your best on your big day, she is the girl for you!

Hair & Make-up by Morgan E. Johnson's reply:

Thank you for such a sweet review! You were a joy to work with & I hope to work with you again in the future!

CHRISTINE HO

Married on 08/03/2019

Great wedding hair/makeup experience!

Morgan and her team were extremely easy to work with! I had 6 bridesmaids, two mothers, and myself for hair and makeup and Morgan made the morning go so smoothly. My girls were able to bring in photos of the styles they liked and Morgan gave her professional expertise and opinion on which styles would work best. Her team was extremely punctual the day of and I had no worries that they would exceed our expectations!

Alli

Married on 04/06/2019

Perfection!

Morgan and her assistant were fantastic and so easy to work with! Morgan was able to work her magic and give me the exact style I wanted, even when I wasn't exactly able to articulate what I had in mind. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Ariel

Married on 03/29/2019

She does amazing work

Morgan did such An amazing job! I couldn’t have asked for a better hair and makeup stylist for my wedding day! She was so sweet and did my hair and makeup perfectly for my big day and had the best prices! I would recommend her to any ladies looking for the perfect hair and makeup artist for your wedding day

Hair & Make-up by Morgan E. Johnson's reply:

I loved working with you Ariel! It was a joy helping you get ready! Thank you again for having me there for your big day! đź’•

Amanda Smith

Married on 01/19/2019

Hair and makeup

Morgan and her associate artist Baylee was amazing! She was able to accommodate all 10 of my bridesmaids plus me within a short amount of time! She goes above and beyond to make you feel like the most beautiful bride! I highly recommend her!

Hair & Make-up by Morgan E. Johnson's reply:

It was such a joy helping you and your girls get ready! You were a beautiful bride! Thank you for having us!

chanale

Married on 12/20/2017

Morgan was incredible! So patient and accommodating and made us all look amazing! Highly recommended!

Holly

Married on 11/18/2017

Amazing work! Very professional & reliable. Most definitely worth the money! I reached out to many other artist & I immediately knew I picked the right one after working with Morgan! Highly recommend.

S
Shelly

Married on 11/11/2017

Fantastic! Book her now!

Morgan got up SO early to make the drive to Birmingham for my mother's hair and make up for a couples session she was having that day with my dad. She was just so friendly and accommodating. My mother absolutely LOVED her work and felt so confident when taking her photos. Morgan is amazing!

Hair & Make-up by Morgan E. Johnson's reply:

Thank you so much for having me! You were both a joy to work with & I am so glad she felt beautiful for her pictures!

Lyn

Married on 11/05/2017

SHE IS AWESOME! Book Morgan for a fun hair and makeup girl! :)

Casey

Married on 11/03/2017

Amazing hair & make-up! Very professional & great pricing! Would definitely hire again in the future!

Amberlyn

Married on 10/07/2017

I was thrilled to have Morgan Johnson do hair and makeup for my best friends BIG DAY! I was in charge of booking someone for hair/makeup; and I sure am glad I picked Morgan! She was patient, kind and so much fun to have around! She did such an amazing job on all 10 of the bridesmaids, and our bride looked perfect for her big day. I highly recommend this girl to do hair and makeup for your BIG DAY or any event that you want to look extra special for!

Logan

Married on 07/22/2017

Morgan is amazing at what she does! You can tell she really listens to your vision & what you want. Definitely recommend this lady!

V
Valerie

Married on 05/27/2017

Morgan was great to work with! She has such a fun spirit and she truly does great work! My whole bridal party looked amazing and she made me feel beautiful!

Amanda

Married on 05/21/2017

Morgan's work speaks for itself but I only have great things to say about her. She did the hair and makeup for my entire bridal party a couple of weeks ago and we all looked stunning. She made sure that everyone had their own look and no one looked the same! She is amazing at what she does! Highly recommended.

M
Morgan

Married on 05/13/2017

Morgan does amazing work. It rained quite a bit & the hair & make up was still great even with the rain.

S
Summer

Married on 03/11/2017

Morgan is great! She did my 6 bridesmaids, mine, and my mother's hair and makeup for the wedding. She really listens to what you want and you can totally trust that she will make you look goregeous!

Heidi

Married on 02/25/2017

Morgan and her team were very time efficient and professional! She made sure that the look I envisioned for my wedding day was recreated perfectly! Pricing was extremely affordable compared to other artist. Overall I felt like a princess, and my entire bridal party was extremely happy!

M
Morgan

Married on 01/28/2017

Morgan is super sweet & was very flexible with my crazy schedule. Everything was perfect & I highly recommend her to anyone looking for hair & makeup!

Lauren

Married on 10/14/2016

It was a pleasure working with Morgan! She helped to make the day very fun and all of the girls looked absolutely beautiful! Would definitely use again!

User6013151

2+ years ago

Morgan did hair and makeup for me at my daughter's wedding. She was very professional and gave me the exact look I wanted. Her prices were extremely reasonable compared to others I contacted. I was extremely happy with the service she provided!

anna

Married on 11/12/2017

Morgan was a wonderful makeup artist she made the wedding party look absolutely gorgeous; she was very enjoyable and flexible to work with.

J
Jena

Married on 09/09/2017

Loved having her and her team do our H+MU. It was an easy, wonderful day with the help of them!

Hannah

Married on 05/20/2017

4.3

Loved the hair and make-up! My hair stayed perfect all day even in the rain.

R
Rachel

Married on 10/28/2017

0.5

Do NOT hire Morgan. She added more stress to my wedding day than any other vendor. I signed a contract & paid my deposit a year in advance - she booked another wedding on our day and accommodated to that bride’s schedule rather than mine (& didn’t tell me she double booked or even ask me if that was okay!). I’m a pro wedding photographer who works in this industry so I can only imagine how she would treat someone else. I worked out a timeline w/ her months in advance & my timeline never changed. Her rough draft timeline didn’t add up correctly so I went ahead & booked a separate makeup artist (best decision I ever made - you should book @danielle_hairandmua) because I knew we wouldn’t get done in time. She called me THE DAY before my wedding to tell me that she wasn’t even going to show - she was going to bring in people that didn’t even have any relation to her business (not her regular assistants) AND she told me they HAD to start at 8AM when I had been telling her for months we weren’t starting until 9AM. I finally reached her on the phone & told her how this was crazy & unfair - she agreed to come do my hair. Come to find out, she had been calling around to other hair artists & planning not to show up to my wedding 3 DAYS prior to calling & notifying me. The people she called to come get us ready then told me the NIGHT before my wedding (at 11PM) that they weren’t coming anymore because I wasn’t paying their assistant fee (I booked thru Morgan why am I now responsible for paying your fee? Not blaming them but come on…really?). I tried calling Morgan - no answer. No call back either! I ended up talking to the other person who was going to come & Morgan answered her call & not mine (! ) the other vendor called me back to tell me that assistants were coming the next day. I had to rely on a STRANGER to know if people were going to show up for my wedding. The rest of my review is in the photos! Beware!