Back to Hand Heart and Crown Weddings

Marinett
Featured
Marinett

Married on 07/13/2019

Excellent. Welcoming, Warm, flexible, friendly, Funny.

We were extremely happy with the service we received. We went with one of their packages that they offer because we had a very small budget. We scheduled a wedding on super short notice and they were extremely flexible and accommodating even though we had to change some things around multiple times. The ceremony was beautiful and we loved that we could choose what Christel would say to us. Austin was Amazing! We were super happy with our photos and not once did he make us feel rushed and we totally felt like we got more than we expected or paid for. Overall we are so happy we went with them and our day turned out beautifully and we have amazing photos to remember it by.

Julia
Julia Kramp

Getting married on 12/03/2019

Wonderful duo!

Austin and Christel were the perfect pair for our wedding. The photos were lovely, the ceremony was thoughtful and personalized, and they were very flexible and easy to communicate with!

V
Victoria Barnhart

Married on 07/16/2019

I would recommend them!

They are the BEST team to have around. They will work with you and they are so patient. We absolutely love having them!

Kas

Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing amazing amazing

Austin was an amazing celebrant! Very personable and warm and I feel honoured to have met him especially during such a hectic time planning the wedding. Thank you again so much

R
Ruth Castillo

Married on 06/20/2019

They are wonderful!

I couldn't be happier with their service. They were very friendly and extremely helpful. They go above and beyond what is expected of them. They made my day stress free and wonderful!

Brad
Brad Kerley

Married on 05/10/2019

Spectacular!

We met Christel and connected immediately! She is amazing; kind, thoughtful, and has pizzazz! She was the perfect person to officiate our ceremony! And then we met Austin, and he is amazing and so nice! He took great photos of our ceremony and created the perfect photos! They provide the perfect combination of officiant and photographer. Highly recommend!

A
Alexa Monique Gillespie

Married on 04/27/2019

Instantly a part of our family.

I knew the FIRST time we had a conversation that I had made the right choice. Hand Heart and Crown weddings was the first decision I made on the long road towards what was the most stressful 6 months of my life, and I’m glad it was. Christel and Austin are the best type of humans, they truly love what they do and it is so clearly evident in their attitudes and work. The day we met face to face at our rehearsal wedding was probably the first time I had taken a deep breath in months. They instantly became family, which made it so easy for them to tell me what to do, when to do it, how to do it, and why I was doing it. Christel had me in tears from the moment she began our vows, and every word she spoke was truly dripping in her own flair for the romantic. Austin’s ability to become everybody’s best friend made our pictures effortless and fun. Sarah, dear Sarah…. Thank you sooooo much for putting me at ease and making me feel less crazy for yelling at people to put their phones away. Hand Heart and Crown weddings has become part of my crazy family, and you should be so lucky to have them be a part of your special day.

Hand Heart and Crown Weddings's reply:

STOP IT... now WE are all crying. Thank you for sharing your family with us! #nobodyputsluluinthedryer

Married on 04/15/2019

Best team ever!

We are so lucky to have found Christel and Austin. They were so quick and efficient when answering any questions we had throughout the process, and trust me, I had a lot! Haha. When we met them in person the day of the wedding, we knew we had picked the right people. They made sure everything ran smoothly and it helped so much. Christel made everyone laugh and feel at ease during the ceremony. Austin was so kind and patient when corralling my crazy family for photos. Thank you so much for being a part of our day, we’ll never forget it! ❤️

S
Stacy Loosier

Married on 04/14/2019

Amazing work! Amazing People

Austin & Christel we’re both so amazing , friendly and really made us feel like part of the family. 5 gold stars for sure! Awesome combo pack for the two of them. Officiant and photos all in one!

L
Linh Tran

Married on 04/02/2019

Just Amazing

Christel and Austin were nothing short of amazing! You can see how much they enjoy what they do. They bring so much personality to your wedding. A definite recommendation!

Alyssa
Alyssa

Married on 01/19/2019

The best officiant ever, honestly.

Christel had the most important job on our biggest day, and made the whole thing a freaking BREEZE. She was funny, kept it light, was so kind and knew exactly how to make us feel at ease. Would recommend her to anyone and everyone we know.

MARCIE
MARCIE OCHOA GAMEZ

Married on 10/31/2018

Sublimely Beautiful

From planning to rehearsal to the ceremony to viewing photos afterwards, we felt like we were working with family the entire way through it all. We felt like our wedding was the only wedding they were concerned about and focused on, when we're sure it was not. Our ceremony was beautifully intimate and sweet and Christel made sure that our vows were catered to us, almost as if we had written them ourselves but a million times better! I cried along with everyone else and I never cry, literally never cry. We really felt cared for and special working with this amazing couple and I would not have changed a thing! We truly believe that Austin and Christel genuinely love and care for every single one of their clients!

S
Shannon

Married on 10/06/2018

All I can say is AMAZING! Best photographer I have ever met and make you feel so comfortable. I would highly recommend them to anyone that wants great pictures and an even better experience!

Kelly
Kelly Krueger

Married on 09/26/2018

Fabulous!!!!

My husband and I elected to elope, but still wanted to capture our special day. Though it was just the two of us + Christel & Austin nerves were still pretty high... We were both emotional but Christel & Austin made us feel at ease. All interaction was very professional yet personable. Everything was well prepared ahead of time - by the end of the ceremony and photos it felt as though we were hanging out with a couple of our friends. The communication and support leading up to the big day was also very helpful and built the rapport that no doubt played a big role in ensuring our special day was such a success. I highly recommend Christel & Austin to help with anyones special day.

J
Jennifer

Married on 08/11/2018

Such a wonderful couple and services. I would recommend Hand Heart and Crown Weddings to everyone!

Austin does BEAUTIFUL photography and Christel is a great officiant- all the work they both do is professional. Not only did they do out wedding for us, but they became our friends and part of the family.

Jo Ciliberto
Jo Ciliberto

Married on 08/08/2018

Outstanding!!!

Couldn't have asked for a smoother ceremony.. Christel and her husband were amazing. Had more pictures done at home after there ceremony and they were in the mix with our family and friendshelping food and cake get served.
Great people. Fantastic services..... Couldn't have hoped for anything more

N
Natasha

Married on 07/22/2018

My husband and I were married in July 2018. We first met Austin in December 2018 after going through a tragic event, the passing of my mom from cancer a month prior. At the time, I wasn't sure I was ready to continue wedding planning knowing my mom wasn't going to be there. We already had an appointment scheduled to meet with Austin so my husband suggested we move forward knowing that's what my mom would've wanted. After meeting Austin, his positive and humble personality made us feel comfortable and for the first time since my mom's passing I felt excited about the wedding. Austin took our engagement photos and went out of his way to meet us at the venue prior to our wedding to look at picture locations. He has great ideas, suggestions, advice, was always on time and had quick responses to emails and texts. 3 weeks before the wedding our wedding planner announced she got a new job and another lady was taking her place. My husband and I were sad because she was awesome unlike her replacement who wasn't as nice or helpful. On our wedding day the planner was hardly around and towards the end nowhere to be found. Austin organically took over what should have been her duties, making our day even more special. Our guest loved him and he definitely made a lasting impression. He felt more like family than just a photographer. Austin Stuart went above and beyond our expectations. The photos are gorgeous and will forever be a reminder of an amazing day. We highly recommend him!

H
Haley Kay

Married on 05/19/2018

Of all the decisions we made for my daughter's wedding, choosing Christel and Austin was just about the best. One of the most important things to us was that the ceremony be very personalized and non-generic, and also that we work with people who were not pretentious and had a sense of humor but were also organized and professional and thorough. Christel worked with the couple to create a ceremony that was unique just to them; she was open to whatever they wanted, but also available to guide them through the process and offer as much or as little help as they needed. As for Austin, I don't know what we would've done without him. At first, I was on the fence about getting a day-of coordinator; I am hyper-organized and just wasn't sure it was a necessary expense. IT WAS DEFINITELY A NECESSARY EXPENSE. Planning a wedding is like raising kids -- sometimes you can do everything right, but things never go 100 percent like you think they will. We are low-key people, and we didn't have a bottomless budget to drop on a wedding. But we'd take our wedding over the royal one that happened on the same day, and that's in no small part thanks to Hand Heart and Crown. Love these guys!

Keith

Married on 05/19/2018

We are beyond satisfied with the service and the ability of this fantastic couple for providing an elopement wedding for my huzband and I. We wee very nervous about doing our vows in public view however Christel and Austin were (and are) like best friends helping couples in love. We felt as if we were the only ones at this amazing outside venue. The Texas state capital! Christel put so much heart into her readings of vows that we were both in tears. Think even Christel had a tear. Austin is amazing at photography and what a heart he has too. This couple named their business very appropriately! We can't imagine having any other officiating team to help you with your wedding day!

Ken

Married on 05/10/2018

Austin and the team were awesome! Austin was very thoughtful about constructing our ceremony and gave us lots of options and attention. He really led us through the process and helped make it a very special day!

J
JODY

Married on 04/27/2018

Austin and Christel have a really great thing going, here. They are above all, consummate professionals, but also a blast to work with. They were responsive and detail oriented, while also being adorable, hilarious, and just plain fun. They are SO knowledgeable and helpful, I don't know what we would have done without their help. I would recommend their services to anyone, including our closest friends and family. As easy and fun as they are to work with, they stay on track and impeccably perform their duties. We can't thank them enough for making our day absolutely perfect!

L
Lacey

Married on 03/11/2018

Christel and Austin was absolutely amazing! We came to her not knowing what or where to do anything and she helped us every step of the way! Coming to her last minute she helped us From our vows down to the location and it all turned out great! We couldn’t have chose anyone better. We was a nervous wreck and they was so kind and friendly they put ya at ease as soon as we showed us and made everything go smoothly! Thank y’all sooo sooo much and once we decide to do a more formal wedding with guests we sure hope y’all will be available to help us again then!

Hand Heart and Crown Weddings's reply:

Congratulations, Lovebirds!!!!

M

Married on 03/03/2018

Absolutely love this duo. Christel was an amazing officiant and Austin is just the best on the camera.

Kat

Married on 01/04/2018

5 stars for the obvious answer here! They are amazing people with TALENTED work going on. You'll definitely want to pick them every time you need the job done-- whether for you or your friends, and more! Keep going back where possible!

C
Cinthia

Married on 10/13/2017

Austin took our engagement photos and we in love with them! He made us feel very comfortable and was more than willing to hear any ideas we had. We could not say enough great things about Austin! We are already excited to see our wedding photos after the big day!