Back to Hannah Charis Photography

Featured
Emma Barnett

Married on 02/24/2019

Best Yelp Find EVER

WE LOVE HANNAH! I came across her website when I was looking for wedding photographers. I had no idea where to start, so I went on Yelp and there she was! Hannah is so wonderful- she is sweet and thorough. Her package includes an engagement session, so my husband and I had a chance to practice being models (which neither of us is at all! ) She made us feel comfortable in the lens and told us exactly how to pose. On the wedding day, she arrived bright and early for my brunch wedding, and made sure with me that she was getting all the shots I wanted. The entire process from day 1 to wedding day, Hannah was so happy and enthusiastic, quick to return our pictures, easy to communicate with, and made the whole experience an amazing one overall. She is the best photographer!

Hannah Charis Photography's reply:

Emma!!!!!!! I know I already told you this, but YOU TOTALLY MADE ME CRY! Thank you so much for this review!! I am such a blessed photographer, truly. I just keep getting more and more amazing brides that I absolutely adore. Best. Job. Ever.

J
Janet Trebs

Getting married on 07/10/2021

Wonderful, Enjoyable, Fun

Hannah Droll is an amazing photographer and an amazing person! She made our experience so easy and fun! She ensured we were in the right poses and talked us through exactly what to do without feeling embarrassed or uncomfortable. The whole experience was wonderful and memorable. And our pictures turned out fantastic! I highly recommend using Hannah for your wedding!

Hannah Charis Photography's reply:

Hi Janet, thank you so much! these are some of the highest compliments!!! You both were a dream to work with and I feel as though I should be writing y'all a model review!! haha. I adore y'all!

Christy Hinz

Getting married on 07/03/2021

Hannah Charis Photography

Hannah is truly exceptional! She is new to the wedding business, but is a natural expert. I honestly was a little worried initially because of her inexperience, but shortly was convinced she is the best in the business! I could write a book with compliments, but I think it's easier to list. Here are a few things that made Hannah the best in my eyes:
-Professional: she fulfilled all of her duties, and more.
-Timely: always replied to my messages within MINUTES.
-Passion: she loves her job so much, the positive energy flows over to her clients!
-Flexible: I was an out-of-town bride, and yet Hannah made me feel like it wasn't a problem. She included me in everything, and worked with my travel schedule.
-Tenacious: she loves what she does so much, she always delivered our products weeks in advance of what we had agreed upon.
-Organized: she recently took a course in wedding photography, so she is well-educated and put together the entire wedding timeline for us. Such a blessing!
-Talented: this speaks for itself. Take a look at any photo and you can't help but smile when you see the fun, and feel the joy she captures so well. She specializes in bright, light, airy, and naturally beautiful photography. If you want a photographer with all of the above plus one that will become a close family friend, pick Hannah!

Hannah Charis Photography's reply:

Hi Christy! Oh my goodness, thank you SO much for your kind words and well thought out and (as always) organized list of observations... Even though I met you and your sweet mamma at the Wedding Consult in May of 2018 and only have seen you twice since then, I TOTALLY FEEL LIKE part of your FAMILY! You all are the exact reason why I love what I do SO MUCH!

Married on 03/31/2019

Hannah. Is. Incredible!
Indy and I hired her for our wedding day photography, and as a part of her basic package, she includes an engagement photo shoot so we can get to know each other better before the big day. We just had our engagement pictures taken last Saturday, and we've never had so much fun being photographed! Hannah gave us a solid pep talk on our walk to the first spot, knew exactly how to guide us to some awkward poses (that turned out gorgeous on film! ), cheered us on the whole time, and overflowed with energy. From these few hours, we can tell photography and people are her PASSION!
And then, the pictures arrived shortly after they were taken... And I can't get enough of them! Friends, family, and even strangers are mesmerized by her shots. Her creativity and talent is boundless, and I am overtly blessed and grateful to her for capturing such sweet memories for us. We can hardly wait for her to be there on our wedding day and see what beautiful moments she captures!
Thank you Hannah!

Andrea Thompson

Married on 03/19/2019

A delightful photo session, exceeded expectations

Amazing exp, worth every penny

Monica
Monica

Married on 12/04/2018

She's amazing!

Getting our pictures taken by Hanna was such an amazing experience, I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone! From the very beginning she was responsive amd always quick to answer any of my questions/concerns. At our photoshoot, her enthusiasm is contagious and she makes you feel so comfortable & confident. Thank you Hanna, for you amazing work! You're passion really shines through your work. THANK YOU for creating such amazing memories that my family will hold near and dear to our hearts forever ♡

Hannah Charis Photography's reply:

Hi Monica! Words cannot express how much this means to me. Thank you so much for your kind words and for seeing the passion and excitement behind what I do. It truly is a joy every step of the way!!!

K
Karem Ordonez

Married on 11/15/2018

Excellent service!

Hannah has 3 years taking our family pictures and we are very happy. Her work is amazing, she is very creative, patient with kids, she always is smiling and ready to take the best photos. She is fantastic with her camara. We have the best memories, we always received on time our pictures and it look beautiful and professional. If you are looking for great memories she is the best!
Ordoñez family.

Hannah Charis Photography's reply:

Thank so much, Karem!!! I love y’all!!!! You have always been so sweet and kind and I have so much fun every time I photograph you all!!

H
Hillary

Married on 09/08/2018

Hannah is absolutely fantastic! I had seen her work so I knew the photography would be great but I didn't think that my fiance and I would be as great on film. She is so good at explaining poses in a way that make sense to us non-models that makes it seem so easy! Especially after engagement and bridals, the day of the wedding photos were a breeze. She is so professional and does so much extra work to get to know us so that our photos are a perfect representation of us. There is no way to just pick a few favorite photos, they are all wonderful!

H
Heather

Married on 05/05/2018

I love our pictures so much! We had an amazing experience with Hannah. Our family was so impressed with everything she did. 100% recommend her for all your photography needs!

Angel

Married on 03/07/2018

I've never considered myself a very photo-genetic individual (I hate selfies). But my wife LOVES​ taking family pictures, every which way she can. I on the other hand feel like a zoo animal that doesn't know what to do with their hands (think Ricky Bobby from Talladega Nights). But you do things for the woman you love, or at least try your best to. All that being said, when my wife told me we would be taking professional photos with Hannah-I was more than hesitant, but agreed.

I have to honestly say that Hannah was amazing from start to finish. We felt relaxed at the photo shoot, at least I did. We laughed, had fun and she gave us great direction (I literally had to be told where to put my hands). I've had other professional photographers for other various occasions, and NO ONE has taken care of us like Hannah did. My wife loved the photos and I found that I didn't look like a completely untrained monkey. The quality of photos comes from Hannah's incredible attention to detail and natural charisma. We were very lucky to find her. Now, I can look back at these photos confidently with my beautiful wife in 10, 15, or 40 years and share a beautiful memory of the afternoon after our wedding ceremony. Thank you Hannah!

M
Marilyn

Married on 01/27/2018

Hannah has this Amazing Gift as a wedding Photography! I was in the San Antonio Wedding Magazine July /August She is not only Talented! Awesome way of bringing Atention to Detail I definitely Recommend Hannah
It was my pleasure to write a review

Abbie Beck

Married on 05/28/2017

Beautiful photographs and an even more beautiful soul!

Hannah took our daughter’s newborn photos and did a mini session for us a few months later. She was so sweet and loving, she felt like she was part of our new family, and she even mailed back our daughter’s headband that accidentally got mixed up in her gear! The pictures were fabulous, and she made me look and feel gorgeous, even 10 days after childbirth! My favorite thing about Hannah is how she really captures the love and power of the relationships in front of her!

Hannah Charis Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness, Abbie, thank you so much for your kind words! It’s clients like you who make me want to pinch myself just to be sure I’m not just living a fairytale... it’s real life! I love what I do and love the friendships I gain along the way!!!

K
Kelsey

Married on 03/04/2017

Hannah is a very talented photographer! I am a meticulous decision maker and probably researched every photographer in San Antonio. I am SO glad I chose Hannah and love my bridal portraits! What impressed me about her style was her ability to capture light, which gives her photographs a romantic feel. She was easy and fun to work with and had good suggestions for the shoot, location, etc. I was really grateful for the guidance she gave during the shoot. I felt relaxed and natural, and she made me feel like a super model! She even captured some candid shots of me with my parents, which was really sweet. You can tell she enjoys being a photographer, and it made the overall experience very memorable.

Planning a wedding can be overwhelming so make your life easier by choosing Hannah for your photographer! You will be happy with the experience and results.

Erika
Erika Alaniz

Married on 05/15/2015

2015 spring wedding

Hannah is hands down the best photographer! She made sure our photos captured our relationship and our passions for color and Harley’s! She was willing to shoot a few different sessions for us to allow us to freeze time and make wonderful memories! We did an engagement shoot that captured our edgy side and our elegant side. She shot my bridal photos equipped with a Harley and then shot our Main event , our wedding! She was not afraid to take risks and when things got a little rainy she embraced the environment and turned what could have been a disaster, into something magical. I, probably like most, feel a bit awkward in front of the camera but she gave excellent direction and made us feel totally at ease. She has captured precious moments, most recently the birth of our baby girl. She has literally photographed the most pivotal moments in our lives: engagement, wedding, and Baby! We love Hannah!

Hannah Charis Photography's reply:

Hi Erika, thank you SO MUCH for your sweet review!! Gosh, I can't believe it's been 4 years since your wedding!! Thank you for your review and thoughtfulness. I'm so glad I made you feel comfortable in front of my lens... y'all made that Harley look GOOD! I miss y'all!