Back to Hannah Judd Weddings

6 Reviews for Hannah Judd Weddings

Madison
Madison

Married on 08/12/2016

If Hannah is available for your wedding day BOOK HER. My only complaint is having too many photos to choose from for printing! Seriously, she was efficient so no one was standing around for longer than necessary to take photos, she took charge directing people where to be so there was no chaos, and she completely charmed the screaming child into smiling and cooperating. She went above and beyond taking care of me and my husband (ready with granola bars and a willingness to stash my uncomfortable shoes in her purse as we walked around). She offers a separate temple shoot on a different day for better lighting and a special shoot after the reception to capture the exit in the best way. Our photos were ready by the time we got back from our honeymoon and we're blown away by the quality and quantity. With Hannah I didn't feel like we had to sacrifice anything to have a photographer we could afford. Her work is beautiful, she's fantastic to work with, and I can't say enough great things about her. I just hope she's not booked on the day of your wedding yet :)

A
Amanda

Married on 07/24/2016

Hannah is seriously the best photographer I have ever worked with. She makes your sessions so comfortable and fun, customizes them to what your needs or wants are, and takes seriously killer photos. We recently got our engagements done with her and she captured my partner's and my love for each other to the T. We got back sooo many beautiful photos (way more by the way than any other photographer will give you) and there wasn't 1 that I didn't like. We were a little worried we'd be awkward or not know how to pose but she made us so comfortable and all the photos were super flattering! Like I felt like a model with photos that should be in a magazine! Seriously can't wait for our wedding photos. If you want gorgeous photos for an amazing price, definitely got with Hannah Judd Photography :)

S
Spencer

Married on 07/01/2016

So we used Hannah for everything and she was absolutely amazing. She made us comfortable with very shot, and in any situation. She was able to make family and friends comfortable as well. She is amazing with kids, we had grumpy babies who sure didn't want photos. And by the end of a few shots she had them giggling and wanting more pictures. She caught the candid moments and showed us as we really are. I can sum up our experience with her with these words; "she turns the regular moments, magical. And the magical moments, perfect!"
We love you

I
Iris

Married on 06/04/2016

Hannah was a dream! She was the best decision I made for my wedding (except for my lovely groom). I didn't realize how much a good photographer could positively influence our wedding. First of all, she is a delight to work with. She is fun and friendly, always with a smile on her face. She did everything she could to make our day wonderful. She made sure that I ate and kept hydrated prior to the wedding - otherwise I probably would have passed out. :) She loves what she does and she made us feel gorgeous. She arrived in the early morning and caught every moment until our sparkler goodbye. She is also great with children and made all our little flower girls and ring bearers laugh. She was also somehow able to polite but firmly get my stubborn wandering family together to take their photos in an efficient manner. I think it says something, that as my new husband and I were pulling away from the reception, one of the first things we said to each other was "wow, Hannah was AMAZING".
Oh, and her photos? Gorgeous. She really has a talent. Every single one was beautiful and she caught some amazing moments. I keep pulling them up to look at them. Look at her website -- she could charge so much more for her work.

I have no reservations about highly highly highly recommending her to everyone.

A
Adeline

Married on 03/26/2016

Hannah was absolutely a joy to work with. She has an eye for beautiful things, endless energy during photoshoots and she treats you as if you're old friends. My husband and I booked her for our engagement photoshoot back in Utah during the summer and we were so wowed by the outcome we asked if she could fly down to Atlanta for the wedding. We were thrilled when she said yes. She takes pictures with a very honest eye, and she is a great listener. The result is: beautiful photos that are timeless. She managed to pull my husband out of his shell during the engagement shoot and we got very sweet and romantic photos! For our wedding, she took beautiful portraits as well as lovely candid photos. Our family members with children were so delighted with her because she was able to get the little toddlers and babies to smile and laugh. She is truly a talent! We were so pleased with our many many photos. I highly recommend her to anyone taking wedding photos or any portraits! Thank you so much Hannah for lending your talent to us to give us all the lovely memories!

S
Sierra

Married on 08/22/2014

Hannah took some family pictures for my husband and Me and I was blown away at not only how amazing the photos turned out, but by how kind, professional, and creative Hannah was! She made my husband (who dreads pictures) even have a good time and he left saying he actually had fun! (It was a miracle! ) I never felt uncomfortable or like I didn't know what to do. Hannah made sure every picture was flattering and that we enjoyed our time with her!

Hannah Judd Weddings's reply:

Sierra!! You are so sweet! Thank you so much for writing all these sweet things about me, it truly means a lot!! I am also thrilled to hear that Brandon had a good time!! You're amazing!!!!