Back to Harp Music by Alexandra Mullins

B
Britt

Married on 12/14/2018

Great all around!

Alex was friendly, accommodating, and professional throughout the entire wedding planning process. She is an amazing musician, and was happy to pose for pictures with my family and let my toddler “explore” her instrument haha. We couldn’t have been happier with our choice, and highly recommend her!

Kalyn
Kalyn

Married on 08/25/2018

Beautiful!

Alexandra was easy to work with, flexible, and professional. She provided beautiful music that couldn’t have made our day any more special!

J
Jean

Married on 05/12/2018

Alexandra was a beautiful part of our ceremony and we're so glad to have had her at our wedding. Her music is so serene, and as the bride, my only regret is that I didn't get to hear her play while the guests arrived!

Cynamon
Cynamon

Married on 04/15/2018

I loved having Alexandra play during my ceremony and cocktail hour. I decided to keep it a secret that we were going to have a harpist and everybody thought Alexandra was amazing. She is very talented and worked with me to get the right songs. I highly recommend her!

L
Liz

Married on 12/02/2017

I can not say enough about Alexandra. She is the best. She is accomandating and flexible. I was the mother of the groom and was allowed to do the music for the bride. The venue changed three times and Alexandra was always gracious and accommodating to us. Nothing fazed her. And she played amazing and the music was beautiful.
Like I said I can not say enough good things about her except you will love her if she plays for your wedding.
She did all the wedding music and an hour for the reception!

G
Gabri

Married on 12/01/2017

You were awesome, thanks so much for being so flexiable!

Chuck
Chuck

Married on 11/28/2017

We had so many compliments about the ambience

M
Mary

Married on 10/08/2017

Loved working with Alexandra. She was very positive, professional and played beautifully. We requested some unknown songs and she was able to play them without any prep time and far surpassed our expectations. One of the highlights from our wedding day!

User6513652

2+ years ago

Alexandra provided the most beautiful music for our wedding ceremony. She was able to accommodate our requests
(including creating an adaptation of Ben Fold's "The Luckiest" for the bridal entrance... Amazing) and provided solid recommendations for the entire ceremony. The music was gorgeous and provided beautiful atmosphere for our big day. Furthermore, she was the consummate professional and did an excellent job of communicating with us and coordinating with our timeline and venue. She rocks!