Back to Harpist - Mary Keener

Featured
Carly Banton

Married on 10/09/2018

A Beautiful Sound for a Beautiful Day

Going into our wedding planning, I always knew I wanted something unique for the ceremony. When my now husband and I attended a small dinner showcasing different wedding vendors, we fell in love with Mary Keener and her harp. I knew immediately I needed her services for our wedding from just hearing her play a few selections. During the ceremony, her sound fit perfectly into the atmosphere and the physical presence of her and the harp made a very classy and personal addition to the room. Mary also had a great selection of modern and classical pieces to play during the ceremony. We did a combination of pieces that were classical, modern arrangements, songs from movies, and even some Beatles. The whole ceremony was tied together thanks to her music.

I don't think I can ever fully express how much I enjoyed working Mary and having her be apart of our wedding. It made everything really come together on a very special day.

B
Brooke Hodenfield

Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful music

Mary played at our ceremony and her music took our ceremony to the next level! Everyone loved her music and she came at a very reasonable price compared to other musicians. Highly recommend to everyone!

Stephanie
Stephanie

Married on 10/13/2018

Mary rocks!

From day one, Mary was easy to work with and a great fit for our mountain wedding ceremony. She is incredibly talented and has a large repertoire of songs to choose from. We got many compliments on her performance and her soothing music helped us feel calm and collected during the most important moments of our lives. One of our favorite vendors by far!

A
Angela

Married on 09/23/2018

Gorgeous dream like ceremony.

Mary invited us into her home to listen to her okay prior to booking. We were in tears. She is amazing, and so easy to work with. A true professional. Everyone loved listening to her play, and I still get people mentioning it to us to this day. Thanks Mary, for making our dream wedding a reality!

D
Darlene

Married on 09/16/2018

Colorado wedding

Mary keener was absolutely amazing! She is worth every penny! Thank you so much you made our day absolutely amazing.

Sierra
Sierra

Married on 07/21/2018

AMAZING! Would give more than 5 stars if possible!

Mary is AMAZING! She is everything you want in a vendor- responsible, personable and insanely talented. My (now) husband and I met with Mary, pre-wedding, to pick our ceremony songs and hearing her play, gave us both chills-no joke. She was amazing and we couldn't be happier that we had her play her harp at our wedding. It was magical! - Highly Recommend- would give more than 5 stars if possible.

B
Brandon E

Married on 07/16/2018

Beautiful music and so kind!

Even though we had some delays and timing issues, Mary was able to accommodate and did so graciously. She is very friendly and easy to talk to, making planning all the easier. On top of being a wonderful person, her music is simply beautiful. Very happy to have her be part of our wedding, it added so much class to the night. I cant recommend her enough, honestly. So to anyone else looking for someone to play their event... Dont hesitate here.

E
Emily Grammes

Married on 07/16/2018

The absolute best!!!

Mary is an incredible harpist and made our wedding magical. She could play any song we wanted to perfection. Not only is she highly skilled and experienced, but she is very kind and professional. Our guests were blown away! I would recommend her to everyone.

K
Katharine

Married on 07/14/2018

Beautiful music for my wedding

Mary met with us before to play through some songs and helped us to put together the perfect playlist for our ceremony and for the cocktail hour after. We loved hearing the beautiful harp and were very happy that we chose Mary for our wedding music.

R
Rebecca Samples

Married on 06/30/2018

A Wedding in Vail with Mary Playing the Harp

A wedding in Vail is always special. There are few things you can do to make such a day even more special. Mary playing the harp, with music we had picked especially for us, is one of my favorite memories of our wedding. It was lovely and the music made the day even more amazing. I can't thank her enough.

Married on 06/29/2018

Truly perfect

Mary is kind, professional, flexible, and an expert harpist. I simply cannot describe how wonderful she was and how pleasant she was to work with. She played for our outdoor wedding ceremony (June 2018) and we could not have been more pleased with Mary and the music she played. As I was in the process of moving to another state during wedding planning, I was unable to meet with her prior to the wedding day. She was completely flexible and able to coordinate with me by email. We did not rehearse with her before the ceremony, but everything went flawlessly the day of the wedding! She has a vast repertoire of musical genres that she is able to play and I am certain that she can help make your day as special as she helped make ours. Additionally, we believe her pricing is fair and a great value for a live music option. We highly recommend Mary as a harpist for your wedding or event!

Gavin

Married on 06/23/2018

Excellent harpist

Very memorable part of wedding

meeyuu
meeyuu

Married on 06/16/2018

Mary really made our wedding special

My brother had a harpist at his wedding, and it was so beautiful that I was DEAD SET on having a harpist at my own. Really, there's no other harpists in the Denver area that I could find who seemed to play the song list I liked and most of all, beautifully. I loved Mary's playlist that she had on her website. However when I contacted Mary, she had been already taken for our date and I was bummed.

I became a believer of fate in this process -- as I scoured for more harpists, Mary messaged me after I had launched a request on another website-- the date had become available because the couple she was booked with changed their date. I was ecstatic. My fiance and I visited her to hear some samples live, which was great. Mary is very courteous, and worked with my planner on the logistics (my wedding was on a mountain, so it was a bit hard to get to) to ensure a smooth day. I only got to see her as I walked out with my father to the altar (and then of course your mind goes blank and you don't really remember much), and then she waved as she packed up to say goodbye -- but all I got were comments about how it was such beautiful music and how everyone enjoyed it. I couldn't recommend her more! Thank you so much, Mary, for making our day so special.

Stefannie

Married on 05/20/2018

Mary Keener Harpist - Many notes of JOY

Mary Keener did an amazing job for our May wedding at the Botanic Gardens. The music she played was perfect; We could not have been happier. Mary is a joy and a skilled harpist.

M
Michele

Married on 04/14/2018

The most romantic backdrop for your ceremony -

From the moment I met with Mary, the experience was wonderful. She took the time to personalize every moment, going through song selections and making suggestions along the way. She was so pleasant and put me completely at ease. As I was planning from out of state, she even played specific pieces for me over the phone so I could truly hear how my choices sounded by harp. It was absolutely beautiful... The perfect backdrop for my ceremony. I highly recommend Mary for anyone looking for that perfect romantic touch for their wedding.

L
Lorena

Married on 10/27/2017

Amazing music! So beautiful, I recieved so many complements.

D
Deb

Married on 10/14/2017

We got so many compliments about her at our wedding! Highly recommend!

Mary was a pleasure to work with, and that helped so much during a very stressful time. She added a unique, magical presence to our wedding that we couldn't have accomplished any other way. The harp is gorgeous, the music is lovely, and we couldn't have been happier with her performance!

Gina

Married on 09/23/2017

Mary is an absolute pleasure. She was open to discussion and made me feel completely comfortable while planning the playlist for our wedding ceremony. The beauty of her music is such a gift! We feel extremely lucky to have had her as a part of our special day. Thank you, Mary!

Sarah

Married on 09/17/2017

Mary was absolutely a joy to work with. She played all of the songs we requsted (and even learned some new ones for us! ) and the music made our day so special. Many, many of our guests commented on what a beautiful addition it was to have Mary there playing. Would HIGHLY recommend!

Sarah

Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I are so pleased we had Mary play at our wedding. Her performance was absolutely beautiful. She was very accommodating in learning songs we wanted her to play as well as promptly emailing us samples of the songs we asked about. Having her at our wedding added something truly special and unique. If you're unsure of the music style you want, she takes the time to walk you through all the available options.

Gina

Married on 09/09/2017

Having Mary at our ceremony added an exceptionally elegant touch to our outdoor wedding. Her music during the cocktail hour ensured that the conversations would keep flowing and that the guests would have a pleasant and enjoyable time. She also slipped in a Harry Potter themesong which the guests thought added an element of fun. She made the entire process smooth and easy, which any bride and groom would appreciate.

J
Janie

Married on 09/01/2017

Mary was fantastic! She did an amazing job! We asked her to play a song that wasn’t already in her list, she made it happen. Couldn’t be any happier with Mary’s professionalism and skills.

E
Eileen

Married on 08/19/2017

Mary played for our wedding ceremony at the YMCA of the Rockies. She was easy to work with and did an outstanding job. The harp sounded absolutely beautiful in the outdoor setting. I (the bride) was at the top of the hill hiding behind and SUV waiting for my queue... Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring. She played it beautifully as she did all of the other songs that we selected for the event. We highly recommend Mary Keener! Mary thank you for contributing to our perfect day!

M
Matthew

Married on 08/06/2017

Mary is incredibly talented and so kind. She invited us to her home before we signed a contract to meet her, and listen to some of her ideas about repertoire. Throughout the few months before the wedding, she and our officiant communicated a few times about the music during, immediatly before, and after, the ceremony. A few days before, Mary even came to the venue having prepared and arranged some of the music to accompany the wedding liturgy, and she was able to rehearse it with us and the officiant. On the day of the wedding, all of our guests loved the music, and we are both so glad we asked Mary to accompany our wedding ceremony. Thanks for making our wedding so beautiful! --Kayla and Matt

A

Married on 08/05/2017

Mary was great to work with! She brought her harp up to the top of Beaver Creek Mountain for our ceremony and then played for our cocktail hour at the bottom. Her variety is great and she is very easy to work with and accommodating. I wish I could have talked with her more! Everyone raved about the beautiful music from Mary.