Back to Harvest Specialty Catering

12 Reviews for Harvest Specialty Catering

Jennifer

Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing food

Jason and his team made our wedding menu unforgettable! We were on a budget and Harvest Specialty was able to work with that. Our guests have not stopped raving about how amazing the food was at our wedding, one even asking for the contact so he can have his next party Catered. If you are looking for fun, delicious, maybe slightly less traditional food, definitely call Harvest Specialty.

F
Fs Ss

Married on 12/22/2018

Holiday party

Hired this company based off a recommendation from a friend and they did an excellent job. Everyone was impressed by the quality of the food and what I got for the money spent was exceptional. Use these guys.

Rory
Rory Russell Amato

Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing food, perfect for our farm wedding!

The food was amazing! We have had so many compliments from our guest saying it is the best food they have ever had at a wedding! We were able to customize our menu and create exactly what we wanted from all the options they offer. Jason was so helpful and accommodating throughout the process. We are so happy we chose them as our caterer! They also coordinated all the rentals (tent, tables, linens, bar, etc) for us. Can't say enough about their services, quality of the food, and reasonable prices for everything. Very highly recommend!

A
Adele

Married on 09/08/2018

Thank you for yet another amazing event! As always your staff delivered a 5 Star rating and you were able to accommodate the menu to please all of our guests. Looking forward to next year's picnic.

Best,
Adele Nogueira
PTC Therapeutics

K
Karen

Married on 09/07/2018

Food was amazing! All around great experience

C
Casey

Married on 06/09/2018

Harvest Specialty Catering is superb! My husband and I contacted Jason, at Harvest, and asked if his company would be willing to cater a small, intimate wedding. He happily accepted, and worked with us to create a stellar menu, including hors d'oeuvres, two exquisite entrée selections, and a coffee/tea spread. Jason’s communication and work ethic was efficient and diligent. We never worried or stressed about the food, because he was always on point. Jason and his team arrived a few hours before the wedding. They used our kitchen, stove and grill to prep, cook and serve. Jason’s team included Kelly and Kelly :) They were all fantastic and super fun! The food was outstanding! My mother said it was the best filet she had ever tasted and the vegetables were perfect – and my mother is not easy to please. Every dish was cooked perfectly, and tasted delicious. They cleaned up everything, and washed all the dishes – including our utensils (We opted to use our gold flatware for the dinner). I cannot say enough about Jason and his team… they were wonderful from beginning to end. By the end of the night I was offering for Jason, Kelly and Kelly to have a drink and eat dessert with us. They were such a cool crew, I didn’t want them to leave! Before they left, we tipped them (We felt like we were at a Michelin star restaurant, set-up in my parents’ backyard! ) and said our good byes. I would highly recommend Harvest Specialty catering for any event. They were fantastic and we loved working with them! Thank you so much – you were all amazing!

B
Beth

Married on 08/26/2017

Jason and his staff were absolutely wonderful! The event was beautiful and our guests never even knew about the small hiccups behind the scenes. The food was delicious too!

Jessica

Married on 05/13/2017

The entire team at Harvest is out of this world. Jason was always easy to get a hold of and didn't mind answering all my random questions that popped up as my wedding drew closer. I was able to get a list of all allergen info and even a gluten-free wedding cake! On the day of the wedding, catering showed up on time and went off without a hitch; I received tons of compliments from my guests on both the quality of the food and the service. Example: my friend was looking for a slice of chocolate cake and thought they had run out, but then was greeted by a staff member later at her table with a slice she had grabbed just for her after seeing her disappointment! Seriously - if you're looking for a wedding caterer who won't break the bank but will wow you and your guests, give Harvest Specialty Catering a call.

L
Laurie

Married on 05/12/2017

Harvest Specialty catering did an outstanding job at my brother's wedding. The food was phenomenal, you must try the lobster mac n' cheese, so delicious! Jason was very flexible and able to accommodate many special diets. The servers were great and displays all looked beautiful. I highly recommend Harvest Specialty, you will not be disappointed!

L
Lisa

Event date: 12/17/2016

Excellent catering service - I would highly recommend them for any event! The food was DELICIOUS and the entire process was seamless. All my questions were answered promptly and the owner helped to create a great menu for the party. My guests had a wonderful time and I would definitely hire them again.

Jenna

Married on 09/10/2016

My company hired Harvest Specialty Catering for a wedding last September. Jason was such a pleasure to working with from the very beginning. He's responsive, polite, informative, and friendly. His team was professional, even in 105 degree weather, and the food was delicious! Highly recommend Harvest Specialty Catering and would absolutely use them again 100 times!

K
Kelly

Married on 10/25/2014

We used Harvest Specialty to cater a rustic elegant fall wedding in a local garden. Harvest helped us with not only the food, but all the rentals we needed for the event. We worked closely with Jason, our event manager at Harvest, who was nothing but professional from start to finish. He answered all of our questions and made the planning process a breeze. Our guests still to this day talk about how the food was the best "wedding food" they have ever had. Our cocktail hour had a lobster mac & cheese station and sushi bar in addition to all the usual passed hors d'oeuvres. The dinner buffet was phenomenal! We had a total custom buffet and two meat carving stations where there was something for everyone. No one went home hungry from our wedding! We also ended up getting our cake from them as well which was amazing! In addition to the food being delicious, everything was beautifully presented and the staff were so nice and helpful to our guests. I can't recommend them enough. Thank you Harvest!