Back to Hayley Rae Photography

C
Featured
Cheyenne

Married on 04/19/2018

Hayley was absolutely amazing! My photos turned out perfect, plus she gave me more than we even asked for. She gives 24/7 access to your gallery website which is extremely convenient. To top it all off I got my pictures in a little under a month which is unbelievably fast. She is awesome to work with too! She’s so sweet and understanding and very professional!

F
Frankee

Married on 04/21/2018

Hayley is absolutely phenomenal! All of my wedding photos are stunning! They're amazing quality & she really captured every special moment there!

J
Jordan

Married on 04/06/2018

Hayley is amazing! She is reasonably priced and captures the perfect moments!

C
Charity

Married on 11/04/2016

Hayley is the best

Pictures from your wedding are something that can not be re done, or undone, for that matter which is why having the best possible person to capture these memories is key. Hayley was and is by far the most professional and loyal photographer Arizona has seen. Her art goes beyond her clients needs and ensures it’s a moment every person will look at and truly find themselves re living those moments.

L
Leslie

Married on 03/26/2016

Hayley was awesome! Not only did she do our engagement pictures but also our wedding. I love the time she took to take pictures on our special day, she came early to scope out the venue, as always extremely pleased with the quality of the pictures!

D
danielle

Married on 07/27/2014

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our special day. We had her do our engagement photos as well, which also came out amazing. Hayley was able to capture all of our special moments in the most flattering ways. She knew exactly how to pose us for all of for our group shots, and even managed to get perfect shots of our dog and our 6 month old! She is so sweet and was really easy to feel comfortable around.

S
Salena

Married on 10/28/2017

I love Hayley and her work! She’s been taking my pictures for almost 7 years now and I couldn’t be anymore happy every time!