Back to Hearts and Souls

94 Reviews for Hearts and Souls

Jennifer
Jennifer Higgins

Married on 07/18/2019

Wouldn't choose any other!

Karin was so kind and patient with me, working hard to ensure that all my desires came true. She not only provided many choices for vows, but also gave us options for the ring exchange and opening poem. We had a personalized experience that brought us even closer, if possible! She then proceeded to help me with the perfect floral arrangements and provided our wedding music! I loved every moment and what a godsend she was in pulling it all together perfectly. My wedding was as perfect as I dreamed it would be! Please do yourself a favor and turn your ceremony over to her and enjoy your moment with ease!

Katie
Katie Walton

Married on 07/13/2019

Perfect officiant and coordinator!!

Karin was our officiant and day of coordinator for our wedding and all I have to say is... WOW! She was so amazing throughout the whole process! We had so many guests compliment us on her as an officiant. The insiders, such as my family and bridal party, were extremely impressed with her organization as our coordinator. I didn’t have to worry about a thing the day of, she was on top of everything! I’m so happy I got to know Karin and gain a friend in the process. ❤️

Channel
Channel

Married on 07/13/2019

Our wedding experience

I loved everything she in our vowels especially because my husband was scared to say how we meet. She add both stories and made it really fun. Wedding started late but she understood and help us through the process. She did a great job

R
Riley Exum

Married on 06/29/2019

Karin is Awesomse!

I was hesitant about booking an officiant that I didn’t know, but I’m so glad we found Karin! She was very communicative, sweet, and professional. She has done this many times, so she knows exactly what she’s doing which makes the day go very smoothly. She also knows about the little things she can do to help make the pictures turn out better. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for an officiant for their wedding!

J
J Harris

Married on 06/27/2019

Couldn’t have asked for more

When our original Officant fell through 4 weeks before our day, we thought we would have to settle for whatever we could get, no matter the quality. From the first phone conversation to the last, Karin made us feel like the losing our first Officant was a blessing. Professional, yet very laid back and understanding. She made helped make our little ceremony so special. If we could, we would probably have her over for a bbq too. Thank you so much!

E
Emily Bird

Married on 06/26/2019

Mrs Emily Bird

We loved Karin so much! She officiated our wedding and she was absolutely perfect!

She paid attention to the smallest details even asking which necklace I preferred her to wear and what colours we preferred for her to wear during the ceremony! I would recommend her in a heartbeat. She was kind, caring and a pleasure to be around.

Sarah

Married on 04/13/2019

Karin is absolutely fantastic !

First, I need to note that hiring Karin Hill as our Day of Coordinator for our wedding was a fabulous decision- she was a godsend! Immediately, upon contacting her online, she was very responsive and answered all my questions.
Karin went above and beyond by actually taking the time to review my contracts with my wedding vendors to ensure that she knew what I expected from them.
During my meeting with her beforehand, she made unique suggestions and comments that I would have never considered. She graciously offered to bring extra amenities for my wedding to give it that “special touch”
She lead the rehearsal and reviewed the details and timeline over and over again with me. Karin impressed me with her tenacity to contact my vendors on my behalf and fix errors that I missed.
On the day of my wedding, this wonderful lady did everything from fixing last moment issues, thinking of resolutions on the spot, staying in contact with my mother and myself and working behind the scenes to ensure a smooth, wedding.
I cannot say enough great things about Karin! She has impeccable taste, was punctual, professional, thoughtful, considerate and overall completely exceeded my expectations to help create a fairy tale wedding for my husband and I. I highly recommend her!

Trisha
Trisha

Married on 04/13/2019

Unique and Beautiful Ceremony

While we didn't get a chance to meet Karin in person before our ceremony, we felt that she did a wonderful job with the preparation and made everything feel very personal. We chose to do a hand binding ceremony, which we and our guests really enjoyed.

For the rehearsal we had some scheduling issues due to a mix up on the venue's side, and by the time it was sorted, Karin already had another bride booked for the time, but she was able to send another colleague to fill in for the day. I was a little worried about doing a practice run without her, but everything went smoothly on the wedding day.

I highly recommend Karin to anyone looking for a unique and personalized ceremony, especially if you don't have a lot of time to sit down and write your own vows.

A
Allison Kindley

Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing from start to finish

Karin was amazing from the start of the wedding process to the end. Professional, helpful and knowledgeable in all that she does. From our first conversation together she was so lovely and informative about the details and attentive to how we would like our service to go. On the day of the wedding Karin really went above and beyond and honestly was the key for our day going so smoothly. She was early and kept an eye on all the details going on. Even after the ceremony guests were still talking about how great she was and how lovely the service was because of her. Literally can’t say enough kind things. Amazing from start to finish and I couldn’t imagine the wedding without Karin.

C
Cassie Smith

Married on 03/23/2019

Wedding Officiant 3/23/19

Karin was our officiant and she was wonderful! She was very open to any suggestions we had for vows and provided us numerous options for the vows and ceremony details. When my dress got dirty before the ceremony she was right there trying to find white chalk to cover the dirt. She was also very personable and responsive to any questions we had. I would definitely recommend her for her officiating services!

G
Gary & Diane Sterling

Married on 02/02/2019

Sterling/Gonzalez Wedding on Feb 2,2019

After our daughter's wedding, the only phrase my wife and I could say was "it was perfect". All thanks to Karin Hill. From the very start, she guided us through the whole process. On the day of event, she and her assistant executed the plan to perfection. Calmed those who were nervous, and eliminated any stress a wedding can bring to a family. She was wonderful to work with, and we could not be happier with the results. We would highly recommend Karin.

Gina
Gina

Married on 01/20/2019

Very helpful!

Karin and Kim worked together to make my day perfect. They care, they’re attentive and they love what they do. Details matter to them just as much as they did to me. Thank you ladies.

Shidelle

Married on 12/15/2018

Karin is great

She is prompt and on time. Any questions you have she answers fairly quick. We enjoyed her a lot & you would not go wrong booking her. Thanks Karin,
From the Watsons

SJ

Married on 12/09/2018

Yes! Please hire

I just got married on Sunday and quite a few things went wrong but Karin was not one of them. She stepped right up and made my plan B wedding look like a Plan A. If you want an amazing officiant and piece of mind, hire her! Seriously, now.

Sarah

Married on 12/07/2018

Fabulous Service from start to finish

Karin was amazing from the get go! As I was planning from the UK I was worried about organising the wedding but once I contacted Karin she kept in touch and even recommended other vendors for me to use.
I was looking for a ceremony to include my whole family Karin told me about the sand ceremony which I opted for in the end..... Well all I can say is it was amazing from the wording to the case we used it was all fabulous we literally couldn’t of asked for a better day. Karin also went above and beyond to help us organise music which we realised we hadn’t organised last minute.
Absolute 5 star service from a lovely lady. Thanks again for making our day so magical.

Nicole and Damian
Nicole and Damian

Married on 11/18/2018

My experience was nothing but wonderful.

Our Wedding Day was absolutely phenomenal. Karin helped out say exactly what we wanted to say to each other. She also helped my husband pull off a surprise, if not a couple! Wish we could relive the night again!

Katie
Katie Simpson

Married on 11/10/2018

Just the right touch!

My husband and I just got married on 11/10/18 in DeLand, FL! Our wedding could not have been more perfect.. Starting off with a dream-like ceremony lead by the beautiful Karin Hill 😍 If someone was destined to be in this line of work, it sure is Karin Hill. Warm hearted, professional, experienced, confident and so very loving, I would refer this woman for anyone looking for just the right person to help start their journey into marriage. Thank you Karin for making our special day unforgettable!

Kelly
Kelly

Married on 10/27/2018

Creative, loving, funny, pro-active and extremely helpful!

Karin was like our sister or close family friend. She anticipates things that we never considered then makes it happen. The hand fasting was absolutely moving and super creative and beautiful. I can't keep count of the guests who asked if Karin was a close friend of ours since she seemed to know us and completely expressed that warmth during and after our ceremony. By pure coincidence, Karin and our videographer (who was equally amazing) once worked together at another wedding, and that connection added to a sense that we were surrounded by close friends. Thank you, Karin, for a day we will never forget!

Russell
Russell

Married on 10/22/2018

Made the day as smooth as possible

Karin is fantastic. As a British couple it was lovely to have a British lady conduct the ceremony. Karin was very responsive before the wedding and made both myself and my bride feel very relaxed through out the ceremony. I would recommend Karin to anyone looking to get married in the area, you won’t be dissapointed.

K
Kim

Married on 10/19/2018

She was great!!

Karin was amazing! She was very thorough and explained everything we needed to know! I appreciate that she showed up an hour before the ceremony to make sure everything goes smoothly! She has a lot of prewritten options for the ceremony and they fit perfect for us! I would recommend her to everyone I know!

Craig
Craig

Married on 10/17/2018

Friendly and professional bespoke service

Karin was the officiant at our wedding at the Bohemian Celebration hotel on 17th October 2018 and helped make our day even more special. Karin had lots of suggestions for vows and helped us create a ceremony tailored to us both. On the day Karin arrived early to check in with us before hand and managed the ceremony efficiently and professionally with real warmth and humour - she's clearly very passionate and enjoys what she does! Thanks again Karin!

A
Alana

Married on 10/13/2018

Karin has been amazing to work with so far. She makes you feel like you're family. We can't wait to have her officiate our wedding.

Monika
Monika

Married on 10/06/2018

Very organized and super calm

Karin was a real pleasure to work with. At first I just thought I needed an officiant but as time went on I realized I required her planning services. She walked me through every single detail and really took the pressure off me. Karin got to know my husband and I and our story. She really listened to what we wanted to express. With her guidance we had a very memorable and personal ceremony. Our guests were extremely complementary and thought it was really beautiful.
Karin and her assistant kept their cool during the reception dinner and handled any potential snags. Our photographer even said that Karin was a pleasure to work with because she was so organized and calm. I would highly recommend her services. She helped me focus on the important things and handled the details.

T
Tamara

Married on 09/22/2018

I found Hearts and Souls on Wedding Wire. When I saw Karins picture I knew I wanted her to do my ceremony. I was relocating from another state to Florida and getting ready for a wedding where I didn't know anyone was sincerely a challenge. She provided decorations which she set up and took down. She provided multiple options for our ceremony so we could make it our own. Karin is an amazing woman who cares about every couple she works with like they were family. Thank you Karin for making our day more than we could have imagined.

G
Gabby R.

Married on 08/19/2018

Best offciator!

I booked Karin last minute, about 2 or 3 weeks before my wedding. To my surprise she was available and for a great price. She is so awesome, she is very detailed about ceremony in regards to poems, vows, and prayer, and any practices you want to do to help bless your union. She even helped the boys with their boutonnieres and coached me about walking down the aisle. She even asked what my wedding colors will be so she can coordinate her dress with the wedding colors. She was truly awesome and a pleasure to work with!