Back to Heather Downs Country Club

Cassidy
Cassidy Hamill

Married on 07/03/2019

Amazing!!!

The venue is beautiful. They let me come in two days before to set up decorations so I wasn't stressed about doing that the day or day before the wedding. The staff was helpful, creative, and organized!

Michelle Haley

Married on 06/15/2019

Rayann and team at HDCC are the best!

Ray Ann and team are excellent. Very responsive. No question is a dumb question. They demonstrate genuine interest in making your day just the way you want it. Very flexible with ideas and organized. Planning was a breeze working with Rayann and chef was flexible too. As an example, we wanted to combine a particular chicken dish but with a sauce from another dish and chef did it for us. Rayann even called us up to pick up a generous tasting to try at home. I highly recommend Rayann and the team at HDCC for anyone planning a wedding.

Jessica
Jessica St John

Married on 12/01/2018

winter wonderland

HDCC was the perfect venue for our special day.

Corina Mendenhall

Married on 11/17/2018

Winter Reception Rescue

We wanted to celebrate with our family in a unique way but were unable to find any place in Toledo that could accommodate our party during the Christmas holiday. Luckily, we found Heather Downs Country Club. They planned everything with us in a day and worked with us while we were 3000 miles away in another state. We had a fantastic afternoon tea service for our reception that went so perfectly. The decorations were beyond what I had imagined! And of course, the staff was incredible. I could not have asked for a better place to share our celebration with our family. I highly recommend Heather Downs Country Club for your wedding reception.

Ashlee
Ashlee

Married on 10/27/2018

Best Experience Ever

I would 100% recommend this venue! We had numerous compliments regarding the food and staff! Everyone was so helpful and accommodating! The price was reasonable and included everything we wanted. RayAnn really made the whole day feel like a series of smooth transitions. I never felt stressed or rushed! There was nothing I would have changed!

S
Samantha

Married on 06/30/2018

When looking for a reception venue, look no further. Heather Downs Country Club truly has everything to make your reception perfect!
We endlessly looked at and compared different venues and we couldn’t have been happier with our choice. The Hall is beautiful with lots of windows, letting you enjoy beautiful views, all with the comfort of being inside! The food and drinks were amazing, we still have guest that tell us how much they loved it. They have a beautiful outdoor patio. No need to stress, they help to set up, take down, and clean everything after.

Then there is Gina, the event coordinator at Heather Downs, who is absolutely AMAZING! She helped to make sure everything went seamless at our reception. During the wedding planning process she was always there to offer advice and give recommendations. She knows exactly what she is doing (a true planning expert) and honestly acts like your own wedding planner! ❤️

We are so happy with our choice of having our reception here and highly recommend it to others!

V
Veronica

Married on 06/22/2018

Gina and her team at Heather Downs made our wedding night one to remember for years to come. She's very understanding and accommodating in order to make our special day so perfect. It wasn't just another wedding to her, she made sure everything was how we wanted it. We couldn't imagine having our special day anywhere else and we're so grateful for Gina and everyone at Heather Downs!

S
Susan

Married on 06/02/2018

Heather Downs Country Club was the perfect place for our ceremony and reception! The staff was beyond amazing! We had so many compliments on how beautiful our wedding was! Thank you!

K
Katie

Married on 05/26/2018

Heatherdowns country club was such an amazing choice for us! Gina worked around our schedule for planning and the scenery there was beautiful! Not to meantion that HDCC is incredibly reasonable! If you need a place that is beautiful, roomy, classy and reasonable, pick HDCC.

R
Rachel

Married on 05/19/2018

Everyone at HDCC was amazing! I would recommend them to anyone

A
Amanda

Married on 05/05/2018

Just a 5. 0 rating doesn’t fully grasp how perfect Heatherdowns Country Club is. We looked and researched just about every venue in the Toledo area and the moment we walked into Heatherdowns we knew that was it, it was the best feeling and the biggest relief. The venue itself is gorgeous and very well set up, and the staff is was truly makes this venue the absolute best. Gina is an absolute angel- she is the sweetest coordinator and just being around her makes you calm! She is so prepared, organized, and down to Earth it makes the whole process go so smooth. She thinks of everything! We loved working with her and her assistant Hannah, as well as all of the cooking staff and everyone else that was involved! Our wedding reception was truly perfect. Booking at Heatherowns will be the best and easiest choice of your wedding planning process!

L
Lindsey

Married on 11/18/2017

Absolutely loved Gina and all the staff at Heather Downs Country Club! The venue was perfect, the food was amazing and all my family & friends said it was the best wedding they've ever been too!

Morgan

Married on 11/04/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding experience. Gina was so attentive and cared so much about all of my requests. My questions were all answered in a timely fashion. The entire staff was so kind and were always a step ahead of me, which made my wedding day go by without falter. If I had it to do over again, I would get married there again!

K
Krista

Married on 10/14/2017

We had our fall themed wedding ceremony (outside) and reception (inside) at HDCC on 10/14/17. Gina is the venue coordinator and was fantastic! She helps you through all the details and with the timeline and mentions things you might not have thought of. She kept things going smoothly on and behind the scenes and even pulled out some of their own fall decorations to make things look even better. The staff was wonderful, they set up almost everything for us which is a huge stress reliever the days before our wedding! The chef did a fantastic job as we keep getting compliments of how great our food selection was (beef burgundy and chicken alfredo). The day after, everything was in one location for us to just pack up and head out. Thanks for making our wedding day wonderful!

Julie

Married on 08/05/2017

Gina was beyond excellent! Best place to work with. Due to unforseen circumstances I could not set up the room myself. Gina did everything according to our wishes exactly. I highly recommend!

Caitlin

Married on 08/05/2017

Gina and the staff at heatherdowns was absolutely amazing. The way they decorated the venue for us was absolutely stunning. Their staff went out of their way to make sure everyone was comfortable and having a great time. I also want to thank Gina for being so organized and making the day run smoothly. I cannot say enough amazing things about her and her staff. Thank you so much for making our day the best day of our lives

Carolyn

Married on 07/21/2017

Excellent... Excellent.... Excellent! Gina and her staff were most attentive and flexible. The food was out of this world.... Chef K knows how to cook a filet (highly recommend). The venue was perfect and set to our expectations. Thanks HDCC for making our special day PERFECT:-)

Jordan

Married on 06/10/2017

Heather Downs Country Club went above and beyond to make my wedding day absolutely perfect! Gina was amazing to work with and super accommodating to any requests we had throughout the day! Gina and the staff there made sure the day went by as smoothly as possible! I couldn't be happier with our choice to hold our ceremony and reception at this venue!

Maureen

Married on 03/04/2017

Gina and staff were amazing with every detail! I was a super nervous bride planning things and Gina helped me every step of the way! Food was absolutely the best and service fantastic evening of the event!

Jill Marie

Married on 02/11/2017

I visited quiet a few halls and none were as beautiful as heatherdowns or as helpful and down to earth as the staff. Gina is great and the decorator there literally helped tremendously with set up. Im a difficult person to be pleased, but I couldnt have pictured a better wedding reception. I definitely recommend!

N
Nanette

Married on 12/31/2016

Gina and the Staff at HDCC were so knowledgeable and so incredibly helpful. They made my daughter's wedding the experience of a life time. Everyone in attendance raved about the facility, the quality and the fun. It was definitely a night to remember!

Carrie

Married on 09/17/2016

I cannot say enough on how wonderful Heather Downs Country Club is for a wedding reception. First, Gina was so helpful during planning and was available for any questions. I love how they do a private tasting when you are choosing your food for the big day. They just make you feel special from day one. During our sit down meeting to go over all the final details, Gina was so organized which made it painless and easy. Our wedding day was wonderful! From the moment the bridal party arrived they were ready with drinks and appetizers in the bridal suite. One reason we picked HDCC is for the beautiful view over the golf course and to be able to use the grounds for pictures. Unfortunately it rained on our wedding day, but we still were able to take some pictures on the course. THE best food of all time! I had so many guests compliment how that was the best food they ever had at a wedding. We chose the beef brisket with mushroom sauce and chicken alfredo for our main dishes. The buffet line went very fast and they served our head table. Even guests wanted seconds of the buttered green beans that's how much everyone loved the food! :-) All the staff was wonderful and I don't have one complaint. After the reception the staff packed everything up for us and we just picked it up the next morning. There was no tearing down for the bride and groom that night of which is another reason why we picked HDCC! It truly is a wonderful place to have your reception at and now I just wish I could do it all over again! :-) Thank you Gina and staff! Carrie & Jon

User5045090

2+ years ago

This venue is simply amazing and the staff are all so very helpful and pleasant. We could not have asked for a better day. Everything turned out perfect ceremony and reception. Gina the coordinator and her team are AWESOME. We thank them for making our day truly memorable. Please visit http://johnandnikgethitched.weebly.com/ to view pics of the venue (ceremony and reception). Our photographer captured it all. Our colors were champagne and ivory which matched the venue perfectly by coincidence. Thanks again HDCC, you rock!

B
Bree

Married on 06/25/2016

Gina and her staff at Heatherdowns are so amazing to work with. They make sure everything will go smooth on your big day! They helped us set up, tear down, and catered to us all night! The food was absolutely delicious and the staff was extremely helpful! The backdrop for both the ceremony and the venue is extremely beautiful and cannot be found anywhere else. Would definitely choose again if I had to plan my wedding all over.

L
Lindsay

Married on 05/21/2016

The first time my husband and I visited Heather Downs Country Club, we fell in love. The neutral decor, the breathtaking views and the amazing coordinator, Gina, are the main reasons we knew Heather Downs was the place for us. During the planning process, Gina was only an e-mail away to answer the questions we had. Our reception planning came together effortlessly and incredibly stress free due to the organization and input from Gina. Not enough can be said about the wonderful staff members at the Club as well. The attendant at our dinner tasting was friendly and helpful, the chef makes amazing food, the employees setting up the venue were very friendly and willing to make necessary changes according to my taste and the staff the night of the reception were top notch! There isn't enough we can say about how happy we were with our reception and can't thank Gina and the wonderful staff enough for everything they did for us!