Reviews

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jennifer
Excellent, very organized Cater. Wonderful tasting food. I am sure they will make my wedding extra special. And when you go for a tasting, make sure you go hungry :)
Wedding: 04/06/2018

User5579840
We recently had a tasting with Julie. The food was superb and proposal very affordable. From initial contact to tasting, everyone was accommodating to our needs. Originally, we were going to try the stuffed chicken which has pork. My fiance stays Kosher, while HG is not certified by a rabbi they were flexible with their menus. Instead of bacon or ham in the stuffed chicken they provided turkey bacon. They also allowed my mom to join us. I had sent several emails to Perla preparing for the tasting and felt like I was being a little demanding, but Perla was very professional and kind. At the tasting Julie surprised my fiance at how flexible they were. He loves apple juice and they could provide him that drink while the guests have tea. Julie also gave us suggestions on venues. We definitely want to book HG, just need a venue first.
Wedding: Recently Married

User5226072
We used Heavenly Gourmet for our December wedding, and our guests are STILL raving about food-ESPECIALLY the mac and cheese bar!!! We selected the Heavenly Chicken with mashed potatoes and green beans, and for the children Heavenly Gourmet provided a chicken tenders plate with macaroni and cheese! The food was so delicious, and the appetizers we selected (bacon-wrapped cream cheese jalapeño poppers, Beef Wellington sliders, and chicken taquitos) were a huge hit with our guests! The staff was so courteous and professional...everything was effortless! The only mild snafu was that, although we (my husband and I) were provided sit down service, due to miscommunication between the church coordinator and the DJ, our 2 parents tables were not provided the same service as per our contract and had to join our other guests in the buffet line. Again, a mild snafu, but otherwise everything went off without a hitch! They even boxed up dinners for us to enjoy the following evening, and were extremely helpful with cleanup during and after the reception as well as in boxing up the remaining food (which we ended up donating to the church). We loved working with them, and we will DEFINITELY be using them again for our future special events!!!
Wedding: Recently Married

Nicole
Heavenly Gourmet is incredible. I love this company so much. They really care about people and truly want the bride and groom to feel special and relaxed. We had our consultation with Julie. She was personable and knowledgeable and not at all pushy. They respect your budget and do not try to sale you more than you need. The tasting was delicious and we made our decision that night. A few months before the wedding my fiancé and I started eating a vegan diet. I called HG just a month before the big day and they were able to accommodate us. We had a tasting and they made sure we were satisfied with our options. I never met Victoria in person, but she was always friendly and patient with us over the phone. The team lead for the evening also did a great job at making sure all of our needs were met. HG is so thoughtful throughout the entire process. They even pack a meal and cake to go so that the newlyweds can have something to eat at the end of the night. We also booked our bartending service with them as well. I have no complaints and would recommend this company without a doubt!!
Wedding: 11/11/2017

Anabel
Heavenly Gourmet was wonderful to work with! Our venue had a list of preferred vendors, we tried a few but we were blown away by the professionalism, the price, and of course the deliciousness of HG. We asked to try a few of their more popular items, everything was great we had trouble narrowing down our choices. Our guests were all amazed with the food and complimented us all night. We walked around and saw clean plates all around! The staff and servers were very friendly and pleasant all night. They cut and served our cake then served some coffee, our guests loved it! The bartender was amazing, our guests loved him! We have nothing but good things to say about HG!
Wedding: 10/21/2017

Denise
From our first tasting demo until our wedding day, Heavenly surpassed our expectation with their very delicious menu. The pricing is very competitive for the excellent quality that they serve. The Heavenly staff was very courteous and professional from start to finish. My guests are still talking about our menu selection, two weeks later. I'll recommend them again and again and will agree that this will definitely not be the last time that I use them for my catering needs.
Wedding: 10/08/2017

kristina
Heavenly Gourmet catered the most delicious food for our wedding. We got so many compliments from everyone and told guests had 2 and 3 servings!! Long story short, we did not take home any food. The staff was amazing and responded very quickly and catered to our tastes. I am a very picky eater and LOVED every bite.
Wedding: 09/10/2017

Katlyn
This company is amazing! The food was amazing and everyone I was working with was so kind and considerate of my situation. Also at the wedding there was a hiccup when a car caught on fire, their responsive time to call 911 was impecible and they saved the day pretty much. 10/10 would recomend.
Wedding: 08/19/2017

Brittany
INCREDIBLE food, AMAZING service, and an UNBELIEVABLE price. Heavenly Gourmet was nothing short of amazing for our August 5, 2017 wedding. We had around 300 guests and wanted an elegant feel at a good price and they delivered. Our first meeting with them went amazing and they let us try so many different types of food - we were sold. Their food is delicious and their owners and staff will stop at nothing to make sure your day goes as smooth as possible. So many people came up and told me how incredible the food was - they even served our cake and we had a mac n cheese bar for a late night snack. If I had to do it all over again, I would choose Heavenly Gourmet to cater my event every time. We love them and cannot recommend them enough!
Wedding: 08/05/2017

Jeannette
Amazing catering company, highly recommend them! They were flexible with our menu requests, included all our special touches, and delivered on wedding day! Our guests were very pleased with the food, especially the macaroni bar!
Wedding: 04/29/2017

Victoria
Delicious food!!!! Worth every penny spent and I was very impressed with how professional the staff were. Highly recommend them for catering!
Wedding: 03/31/2017

jayme
This company is top notch. They catered my son's wedding 03/25/17 and the food and service was absolutely awesome. I will refer this company to anyone I know. The food was fantastic. And the service and set up was impeccable!!!!
Wedding: 03/25/2017

Alma
Cannot begin to explain how amazing and heavenly Heavenly Gourmet was to work with. From the tasting to eating the last bite of the amazing food! The tasting was awesome. They let us invite guests to try the food. They offered reasonable portions instead of just one bite to determine if we liked the food. The service was amazing. They cleaned up as people were done eating and we're very low key. The staff was very professional and extremely sweet. They worked very well with our timeline and although plans changed due to rain, they were very accommodating. I still have people talk about how amazing the food was. Love the smores bar...loved everything.
Wedding: 03/04/2017

Stevi
Working with Heavenly Gourmet was fantastic!! They helped us build out a delicious menu that included passed appetizers, full seated dinner, and a late night snack for our guests. The food was so good - everyone cleaned their plate and complemented the meal! Their service was spectacular and the staff helped ensure everyone had plenty of food, drinks were full, and tables were clean. On top of all of that, they were so affordable!! I was blown away at how reasonably priced they were. You can't go wrong working with this team!
Wedding: 02/11/2017

Selena
highly recommended! please be sure to check them out!
Wedding: 01/24/2017

Leslie
I booked Heavenly Gourmet as our caterer and they have been great! They have helped me with creating our menu and the food is delicious!!
Wedding: 11/12/2016

Danielle
The good, the quality, the service was all amazing with Heavenly Gourmet! Brides, we tried other places, but once we tried Heavenly Gourmet that was it- game over! We're so happy with them!
Wedding: 10/23/2016

Kristyn
I know I don't need to write a review because there are a million but I loved them so much. The food was awesome, all my guest keep telling me how great it was. We got Stuffed Chicken A La Vodka (breaded chicken with cheese, mushrooms, prosciutto, and sun dried tomatoes) with penne pasta and grilled veggies. We got a free mac n cheese bar for booking on the first tasting and everybody loved it too. They include pouring champagne and cake cutting into their services. They will not disappoint.
Wedding: 10/22/2016

Yisel
Heavenly Gourmet was amazing throughout this whole wedding process. They replied to all of my emails in a timely matter and listened to all of my request. Not only was their food delicious, they're staff did a great job. All of my family and friends complimented the food, they loved our buffet style, make your own taco bar. I would recommend Heavenly Gourmet to future brides and to anyone who is looking for a caterer.
Wedding: 10/16/2016

Amanda
This catering company is on top of their game!!!! I'm so glad I hired them! They called and checked in every step of the way and even made a trip to my house (backyard wedding) to make sure they knew the set up and to make an itinerary. They cleaned everything afterwards, swept and mopped, packaged all the extra food, served champaigne and cake. Couldn't have asked for more! Almost forgot... macaroni was a hit!!!
Wedding: 10/15/2016