Back to Heavenly Gourmet

Featured
Diana

Married on 01/19/2019

Deliciousness

Thank you to the staff. Our wedding was Jan 19, 2019 and let me start by saying that if I had to do it all over again, I would choose Heavenly Gourmet to cater our wedding all over again. We love them and cannot recommend them enough! Thank you to the staff they work so hard to keep it flawless! So many people came up and told us during our night letting us know how incredible the food was... Get the Mac&Cheese for a late night snack, that's a must!

David
David Hawkinson

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Everything was perfect.

My wife & I recently had Heavenly Gourmet cater our daughter's wedding, by the way, this was our second daughter to get married and the second time Heavenly Gourmet catered the meal. We decided to have appetizers first, they were very flavorful and served elegantly on trays by the staff during cocktail hour, very nice. Then a delicious meal of good size portions and great taste (the food tasting earlier to decide what to order was also a hit). And at the end of the night, we had a macaroni and cheese bar which everyone loved. Great taste, excellent service, this is the place to cater your wedding.

Teresa Harper

Married on 01/04/2019

Quality food and amazing people

Heavenly Gourmet was amazing from day one. They provide huge amount of sample foods and were even willing to create an appetizer that wasn't on their menu. I still get comments on how great the food was! During the reception they provided wonderful service. I would hire them again for any catering event, hands down. Highly recommend!

D
Danae

Married on 12/28/2018

A wedding hit!

We ordered the pecan crusted chicken, feta mashed potatoes, and grilled veggies. This was by far the most affordable and accommodating vendor we came across. The service included: tea, water, bread rolls, coffee service (cups included), salad, cake cutting service, toast service, and dinner service for us and our parent tables. Since our venue was in canyon lake, they were about 1. 5 hours late but arrived right before the ceremony and set up lightening fast. The dinner was only a few minutes late and everyone loved the food. We also opted for the mac and cheese bar late night snack and everyone couldn't stop raving about it! They packed up meals for us to go to eat later and also cleared all the dishes away for us. The staff was super friendly and I highly recommend them for any event! We had 2 vegetarian plates that they were also willing to accommodate at the last minute a few days before the wedding.

Bianca
Bianca

Married on 11/10/2018

Delicious.

From the moment we went to the tasting we knew, they were the only caterer we had tasted and we decided to book right away. Julie, Perla, Victoria, and the entire staff were always so friendly and easy to work with. They feed over 350 people at our wedding and the food was delicious. I would highly recommend to anyone.

Tracy

Married on 10/27/2018

Heavenly Experience

I highly recommend Heavenly Gourmet Catering. When we starting looking for a caterer for our wedding it became very overwhelming and a little scary knowing how pricey it could be. Loretta and her very professional team took all the hard work away and helped us have a truly fantastic delicious meal that work for our budget. The catering staff at our wedding was very friendly, responsive, and professional. Look no more and hire Heavenly Gourmet, you will not be disappointed.

RaeVen
RaeVen

Married on 10/12/2018

Excellent food

Amazing food! Everyone loved it!

Married on 09/29/2018

There food is amazIng. Everyone was raving about it. Did have leftovers which helps newlyweds with a couple dinners after the craziness. Of I ever need to cater again it will be them!

K
Katrina

Married on 09/09/2018

Very professional and great food. All guests were happy with the service and complimented the dinner service and late night snack.

Linda

Married on 09/08/2018

Great Food

All of our guest commented on how good the food was. We had appetizers for cocktail hour and stuff chicken for the meal. Food was excellent!

E
Elyse

Married on 07/28/2018

We were in a bind, two months before our wedding we lost our caterer. Heavenly Gourmet was recommended to us and they stepped up to the plate! Their food was delicious and their service was impeccable. They were also affordable and made my husband and I feel special. The owner is so nice and everyone involved with their company is super friendly. We LOVED them! I whole heartedly recommend them!

Lauren

Married on 07/03/2018

Heavenly Gourmet is OUT OF THIS WORLD! We had the heavenly chicken at our wedding, and I’m still dreaming about it every night. We went to a tasting at HG and booked them right away. Their serving sizes are generous, and their food is delicious. I was incredibly happy that they offer a late night treat as well, since that was on my wedding bucket list :) They offer several extras that put the cherry on top of their outstanding service such as sit down service for the bride, groom, and parent tables, champagne flutes and pouring, cake cutting, and to go plates for the bride and groom at the end of the night! Everyone who helped us was incredibly professional and truly the best in the business. Do yourself a favor and hire HG as your wedding caterer and you will not be disappointed.

Heavenly Gourmet's reply:

Hey Lauren!! Thank you for your kind words!! Such an honorific to serve you!! Did you come by for your one month anniversary meal? If not, please give us a call :)

J
JoHanna

Married on 05/26/2018

Don't bother going to another catering service - honestly! It's been WEEKS since our wedding and we are still getting compliments about the FOOD! I was the bride and my own son took my plate - that's how good the food was! I've been to several weddings and I've always felt bad for people spending so much money on food and by the time guest get it - it's super cold! NOT THE CASE... I actually burned my mouth a little! The food was hot - everything was outstanding! Thank you for making our wedding the best ever!

Heavenly Gourmet's reply:

Thank you for such kind words JoHanna, your kindness made our day!! Don't forget to come see us for your one month anniversary meal :)

Taylor

Married on 05/19/2018

We loved using Heavely Gourment! The food was way beyond delicious, the staff was very nice and very professional, and they were always there to help us any time we needed them! Almost a month later we still have guests talk about how delicious the food was and say they wanted more! One the day of the wedding the staff made my husband and I feel like royalty, anything we needed they got right away and always asked if we needed anything else! We are going to continue to use Heavely Gourment for any event we need catering and we will be recommending them to any one we know that needs a great caterer!T

Nelizza

Married on 04/07/2018

Excellent food and service!

We got married 6 days ago (Feb 17) and I've been anxious to let others know how great Heavenly Gourmet was for us! From the planning process to the day of, HG never missed a step! I was hooked at the Bridal Extravaganza when I tried foods from their popular and very affordable meal options. We had our minds set on BBQ when we walked into our 1st tasting and although very delicious, one look at my messy (then) fiance and I realized BBQ was not ideal for us if I wanted to keep his shirt white! So we set up a 2nd tasting for their chicken options. Once again not disappointing at all! We ended up choosing the Heavenly Stuffed Chicken which was an absolute hit on wedding day! We received so many compliments! Our consultation with Julie was stress free, very welcoming, she answered all my questions and shared her advice based on her experience in the catering... What works, what doesn't, how to make things run smoothly, etc. There were never any hidden costs. Julie explained every detail and cost during consultation and contract signing. We then went in for a 3rd tasting for appetizers! Oh my, we tried 26 delicious apps! HG offers such a variety! We even had mini street tacos as a late night snack... Another hit! HG kept our bellies full with great food. Service was excellent on wedding day as well. The head, Monica, introduced herself to us and assured us that we'd be well taken care of and we were. Servers constantly stopped by our table to see if we needed anything or even another drink. We had a buffet style dinner and they were very organized and quick to get everyone seated and fed. HG is very well represented with staff who take pride in their job role. At the end of the night, the staff packed our leftover food for my family to take home and they even packed 2 to-go boxes just for myself and my husband. We could not say thank you enough to HG for the exceptional service, delicious food, and for making our wedding day an absolute success! HG Rocks!

#Osborn4life
Jennifer

Married on 04/06/2018

Excellent, very organized Cater. Wonderful tasting food. I am sure they will make my wedding extra special. And when you go for a tasting, make sure you go hungry :)

After wedding UDATE: they did an amazing job and everyone raved about the food. They were very Professional and Courteous. They served our parents at he table and made sure everything was taken care of. I Highly Recommend Heavenly Gourmet.

A
Alejandra

Married on 04/06/2018

We are so happy that we chose heavenly gourmet to cater our wedding!
We had so many options, but ended up going with a pasta bar which had 3 different choices of pasta including chicken a la vodka, Alfredo and pesto chicken with garlic bread and Caesar salad. Delicious!
We had so many compliments from our guests on the food. I knew that my husband and I loved it when we had our tasting, but to know that our guests were happy meant the world to us!
From the get go, Julie & Loretta were professional, sincere, and patient.
We were given our options and once we chose, as we got closer to our wedding date the company followed up with us to make sure that everything came out perfect for our big day.
Besides the food and management, the servers were so kind and friendly!
Tending to us and our guests and making sure that everybody has everything they needed. I was so surprised with how lovely the catering staff was!
We honesty could not have chosen a better catering company.
I highly recommend Heavenly Gourmet!

Married on 03/31/2018

WOW WOW WOW! The food, the professionalism, the people. Top notch catering. We chose a sit down service for about 75 people and they worked with my DJ and coordinator with a time line and everything was just so wonderful. Do not look elsewhere. THIS is your caterer!

E
Elyse

Married on 03/17/2018

The food at our wedding was amazing! We got so many compliments on the pecan crusted chicken and harvest spinach salad, everyone loved it. Heavenly gourmet was flawless and professional every step of the way and we couldn't have been happier with them.

S
Sylvia

Married on 03/10/2018

Loretta and her team are amazing! My wedding reception was a success partly due to their great food & service! This is the 3rd event I use HG and I'd never use anyone else! Highly recommend!

Nancy

Married on 02/17/2018

Our wedding was last Saturday 02/17/18 at La Orilla Del Rio Ballroom and Heavenly Gourmet was the caterers! The food was amazing I got so many compliments! They are definitely the go-to for wedding catering or any event! Love Cord and Nancy Ybarra

K
Karen

Married on 12/16/2017

We recently had a tasting with Julie. The food was superb and proposal very affordable. From initial contact to tasting, everyone was accommodating to our needs. Originally, we were going to try the stuffed chicken which has pork. My fiance stays Kosher, while HG is not certified by a rabbi they were flexible with their menus. Instead of bacon or ham in the stuffed chicken they provided turkey bacon. They also allowed my mom to join us. I had sent several emails to Perla preparing for the tasting and felt like I was being a little demanding, but Perla was very professional and kind. At the tasting Julie surprised my fiance at how flexible they were. He loves apple juice and they could provide him that drink while the guests have tea. Julie also gave us suggestions on venues. We definitely want to book HG, just need a venue first.

Jessica M
Jessica

Married on 12/16/2017

We used Heavenly Gourmet for our December wedding, and our guests are STILL raving about food-ESPECIALLY the mac and cheese bar! We selected the Heavenly Chicken with mashed potatoes and green beans, and for the children Heavenly Gourmet provided a chicken tenders plate with macaroni and cheese! The food was so delicious, and the appetizers we selected (bacon-wrapped cream cheese jalapeño poppers, Beef Wellington sliders, and chicken taquitos) were a huge hit with our guests! The staff was so courteous and professional... Everything was effortless! The only mild snafu was that, although we (my husband and I) were provided sit down service, due to miscommunication between the church coordinator and the DJ, our 2 parents tables were not provided the same service as per our contract and had to join our other guests in the buffet line. Again, a mild snafu, but otherwise everything went off without a hitch! They even boxed up dinners for us to enjoy the following evening, and were extremely helpful with cleanup during and after the reception as well as in boxing up the remaining food (which we ended up donating to the church). We loved working with them, and we will DEFINITELY be using them again for our future special events!

Nicole

Married on 11/11/2017

Heavenly Gourmet is incredible. I love this company so much. They really care about people and truly want the bride and groom to feel special and relaxed. We had our consultation with Julie. She was personable and knowledgeable and not at all pushy. They respect your budget and do not try to sale you more than you need. The tasting was delicious and we made our decision that night. A few months before the wedding my fiancé and I started eating a vegan diet. I called HG just a month before the big day and they were able to accommodate us. We had a tasting and they made sure we were satisfied with our options. I never met Victoria in person, but she was always friendly and patient with us over the phone. The team lead for the evening also did a great job at making sure all of our needs were met. HG is so thoughtful throughout the entire process. They even pack a meal and cake to go so that the newlyweds can have something to eat at the end of the night. We also booked our bartending service with them as well. I have no complaints and would recommend this company without a doubt!

Anabel
Anabel

Married on 10/21/2017

Heavenly Gourmet was wonderful to work with! Our venue had a list of preferred vendors, we tried a few but we were blown away by the professionalism, the price, and of course the deliciousness of HG. We asked to try a few of their more popular items, everything was great we had trouble narrowing down our choices. Our guests were all amazed with the food and complimented us all night. We walked around and saw clean plates all around! The staff and servers were very friendly and pleasant all night. They cut and served our cake then served some coffee, our guests loved it! The bartender was amazing, our guests loved him! We have nothing but good things to say about HG!