Back to Heaven's Rain Floral Design

L
Featured
Liz

Married on 07/28/2018

Camilla with Heaven's Rain Floral Design was absolutely fantastic to work with. I met with several florists before meeting her but they didn't quite get my vision or their personalities didn't match with mine. From the first meeting with Camilla, I knew I had to work with her, she understood exactly what I was looking for and helped me research flowers that would fit my vision & budget. She's very detail oriented, responsible and overall just a great person. Camilla is very responsive, she would always reply to my texts and was very flexible to schedule meetings.
Like any bride, I worried about the quality of the flowers I'd receive but mine were gorgeous. My flowers were somewhat uncommon yet Camilla was able to find beautiful flowers. All the centerpieces were just as I had imagined and my bouquet was even better. Camilla even added a peonie for me (we had agreed it was out of my price range and she still made it happen). I couldn't have been more pleased with how beautiful everything turned out.
She's going to be my flower lady for life now :) I absolutely recommend her!

Carla

E
Elizabeth

Married on 03/16/2019

Beyond amazing

My goodness, I absolutely cannot say enough about Camilla and Heaven's Rain. She was one of (if not THE) best vendor for our wedding, and I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. She is every bit as kind as she is talented, and the designs she delivered were beyond stunning. She is flexible and VERY good at what she does, even demonstrating her ability to improvise when she reconfigured my hair piece on the wedding day as the original ended up not quite fitting. She went above and beyond, finding the perfect vases for us and bringing my floral vision to life even better than I imagined. Also, from what I could tell in my research, her pricing is unbeatable. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Heaven's Rain!

Spencer
Spencer

Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing Florist!

Heaven’s Rain Floral was beyond my expectations. Camilla was so easy to work with, and she truly saw my vision for what I wanted for my wedding. I’m so glad we went with her as our florist!

N
Nisha Tapryal

Married on 10/28/2018

Highly recommend 'Heaven's Rain Floral Design'

It was a very nice experience to work with Camilla. The final result was awesome. She took care of all my wishes as well as our budget. The designs were awesome and our venue looked perfect.

M
Monica Silva

Married on 10/21/2018

Best bouquet ever!

Best service! Our bouquets came out AMAZING!

A
Amy Heinrich

Married on 10/06/2018

The most beautiful work!

I had my wedding back in October 2018, when I laid eyes on my flowers I was in love! Camilla is the most nicest lady we had the pleasure to do business with. The entire process was so lovely and stress free! Seeing my vision come to life was everything! I couldn’t stop gazing at my bouquet even the day after my wedding! I wish I had them preserved. Thank you Camilla! I have referred you to my best friend who is getting married this year, I hope you will be her florist!

E
Eryn

Married on 09/29/2018

Camilla was amazing! She really listened to what we wanted and everything came out amazing! When we met with her I told her the look I was going for but that I didn’t want to break the bank! She was able to find us less expensive flowers and the results were beautiful. She was quick to respond to emails and calls and answered any and all questions. She was more personal than any of the other florists that we had met with. The flowers were more than I ever could have imagined. Trust Camilla and her suggestions. She won’t steer you wrong!

M
Michele

Married on 09/29/2018

My daughter and I knew when we met with Camilla that she was exactly the right floral designer for us! Her ideas and willingness to listen were a huge help! The fact that she took our budget seriously (where other florists did not) was wonderful. She was very quick to respond when emailed with answers questions and I had many questions! The arrangements and bouquets were stunning and I heard many people comment to their beauty as well! Thank you Camilla!

Shelby

Married on 06/30/2018

If you want a very honest and personable florist then go with Heaven's Rain Floral! The only thing about my flowers that I was picky about was my bridal bouquet. I gave Camilla a photo of what I wanted and she created EXACTLY what I was envisioning, actually it was even more beautiful! I told her that I didn't want to spend an outrageous amount on flowers and not only was she super understanding of that, but she helped us pick out the most affordable and beautiful arrangements. When I told some of my friends after the wedding what we spent on flowers they were amazed because it looked like we spent so much more. Also, if you email her, she responds so fast (even if she's on vacation! ) and makes you feel like you're her only bride during the whole process. It's hard to find a personable florist in South Houston that still delivers amazing quality, so stop your search now and go with Heaven's Rain Floral!

R
Ronnada

Married on 03/24/2018

I’m writing this review because Camilla does an amazing job. She’s always available and very professional and not once complained about me changing my ideas over and over again. She works with your budget even if things have to be twicked a little. My wedding day 3/24/18 was beyond amazing and beautiful when I walked in my venue. I was literally in tears. I just want to thank you Camilla so much and wish you the best and may god continue to bless you with your outstanding work. I recommend any one to definitely use her ; she’s amazing!

Summer

Married on 03/10/2018

Camilla did an amazing job making sure our wedding flowers were perfect! I would HIGHLY recommend using Heaven's Reign for your special occasion!

Katie

Married on 03/03/2018

Camilla made everything absolutely perfect. Everything look amazing and she did a fantastic job of sticking with the budget while giving us exactly what we wanted.

L
lisa

Married on 03/03/2018

What can I say? Camilla was incredible from the beginning! She gave me many different ideas when I explained what I was looking for, would respond to my many inquiries very quickly, and gave me a fabulous quote when we agreed on which flowers I wanted. When I arrived at my wedding venue, I can't even explain how happy I was. They were exactly as I had imagined! My bouquet turned out exactly like the picture I had given her and it was perfect! Everything was absolutely perfect and looked amazing! She did a fantastic job and I could not be more pleased. I highly recommend Heaven’s Rain Floral Design!

B
Brandy

Married on 02/16/2018

Camilla was easy to work with. She listened to my vision and made it come to life at my wedding.

A
Ashley

Married on 02/09/2018

AMAZING WORK! There’s really no other word for it but AMAZING!

Kelsey

Married on 01/14/2018

Camilla from Heaven's Rain Floral Design was such a joy to work with. She was patient and kind as I didn't really know what kind of flowers I wanted at first. She understood the vision I had and executed it flawlessly. She also helped me with centerpieces and ceremony decorations as well. My wedding was so gorgeous because of her and her skillful work. I highly recommend her!

H
Holly

Married on 11/11/2017

Could not be more pleased! In love with Heavens Rain. Would highly recommend.

J
Jaculine

Married on 10/28/2017

Such a pleasure to work with Camilla, so flexible and reasonable prices. All my flowers turned out perfect!

C
Chelsea

Married on 10/27/2017

Loved her flowers came out beautiful

C
Cory

Married on 10/21/2017

Camilla was amazing! I gave her just a few notes and she created the most beautiful arrangements for my wedding :) I didn't not have to worry about a thing. Thank you for making my day!

Stephanie

Married on 10/14/2017

They did an amazing job! I loved my bouquet so much!

J
Jennifer

Married on 10/14/2017

Camilla and Heaven's Rain is wonderful! She runs a wonderful small business and is very attentive to her clients and tailors everything to your needs and situation. She replied back to me right away when I first contacted her. This was a huge plus after dealing with a few local well known floral design shops who dragged their feet on getting me an estimate and proposal after first meeting with them. Camilla was "on it" from day one, scheduled me for a consultation quickly and was very flexible with a time which worked for me. Camilla also got back to me with a detailed proposal immediately. The examples I saw of her work were beautiful and I could tell she took great care with everything!
When it came to the wedding day, Camilla's arrangements for my bridal bouquet, bridesmaid's bouquets, boutonnières, were gorgeous! Even better than I imagined... So, so pretty! She attached my lockets which had my dearly departed grandmothers' pictures in them to my bouquet and it was perfect. Camilla also attached my husband's boutonniere to a fun Star Trek communicator badge I provided and it was a hit! He loved it and it was so unique! The flowers she arranged on the wrought iron gazebo to accompany the vines growing on the gazebo were gorgeous and added just the right touch. Since I had so many attendants to provide personal flowers for, I had a modest budget for centerpieces on our reception tables. But Camilla came up with the idea to provided reasonably priced rented lanterns and loose greenery and flowers for a reasonable price. It was so pretty and just the right amount of flair for our outdoor reception on the bayou. I highly recommend Camilla! She is a pleasure to work, very talented and very sweet! Camilla provides much more personal attention than you will typically get anywhere else and for a reasonable price.

N
Natalia

Married on 10/07/2017

I changed my mind at least 5 times and each time Camilla respected my wishes and never seemed annoyed. The flowers were absolutely stunning and I cannot wait to see more pictures of them from my wedding. She was the most affordable that I had quoted. I would definitely recommend for all to consider Heaven's Rain Floral Design!

KATIE

Married on 10/07/2017

Camilla did an amazing job! From the bouquets, my flower crown to my arch arrangement, everything turned out beautiful and exactly how I imagined. She was very communicative and easy to work with. Would strongly recommended.