Back to Henry M Production

43 Reviews for Henry M Production

Ashley
Ashley Montgomery

Getting married on 06/13/2020

Henry & His partner is amazing!

Me and FH joined Wedding wire and was very overwhelmed by all the different photographers that were listed. However when we seen the pictures from henrys portfolio, we knew he was the one. After meeting with him we also then knew we made the right decision. He is very open and friendly and very welcoming. He explained everything to us in detail and made sure we understood! Also we had a few changes that had to be made and henry without a shadow of a doubt made accommodations with no hesitation. WE recommend him to anyone

Future Mrs. Hicks
Ashley Montgomery

Getting married on 04/18/2020

Amazing Work!

I just love Henry and his Girlfriend! Me and my fiance met them for a photo shoot and I immediately fell in love with them. Henry is very patient and knowledgeable. He made us feel vert comfortable! That's a plus because my fiance hates taking pictures. However he loved our pictures and couldn't wait to book them for our big day! I would rexxomend to anyone!

Christina
Christina

Married on 01/19/2019

Engagement Session and Wedding

My husband and I could not have asked for a better team than Henry M Productions! From our engagement session to our wedding day, every single picture was beyond perfect. His talent is truly outstanding and our pictures are certainly not your average. They are artistic and creative and the way that Henry uses his surroundings and natural light is amazing. After the wedding, many of our guests commented on how attentive Henry and his team were to get the perfect shot, but as a bride, I didn’t even know they were there most of the time! So many of our guests and bridal party members were so impressed that they can’t wait to book him for their own weddings and events. We also got our picture highlights in two days just as we landed in our honeymoon destination. Getting to relive the memories of our wedding so soon was very special. Words cannot express how thankful my husband and I are to Henry for capturing all of our special moments and we absolutely look forward to working with him again!

Bonie
Bonie

Married on 12/28/2018

Very talented, amazing to work with!

Henry was absolutely wonderful to work with! He was very accommodating and understanding. Prior to our wedding he was very involved in getting to know what we wanted to capture on our wedding day. His team took both photo and video of our wedding and they were all very professional, talented, and fun to work with! We had a traditional Pakistani/Moroccan wedding, and Henry did a fantastic job in learning about our culture and was prepared to take video/photos at night, we had our baraat (entrance to the hall in a horse) late at night and Henry was prepared with extra lights to capture the moment. We have seen a few photos from our wedding, and we absolutely LOVE THEM ALL. Our friends and family cannot stop raving about the photos and they cannot stop talking about how AWESOME Henry and his team were at our wedding.
You will not regret hiring them!
Much thanks,
Bonie & Sameer

J
Jennie

Married on 12/15/2018

Henry M Nguyen is an amazing photographer. Not only was he accommodating to us, he went out of his way to shoot for us in a beautiful city, Washington D.C. In 30 degrees weather. Henry is very friendly and pleasant to work with and his schedule is flexible. You can book Henry for almost everything, from engagement photos, to family portraits, and videography, he does it all. He’s the best at what he does and he will make sure you’re fully satisfied with the outcome. Our photos were amazing and we couldn’t be any happier.

Tiffany Davis

Married on 10/07/2018

Friendly and Fun!

It was very difficult for us when choosing a wedding photograher because there are too many choices to choose from, but the reason we chose Henry was because his photos have a different flare to them. I am extremely happy with my wedding photos. We were short on time but I really wanted to fit in an artistic shot and Henry made it happen. Henry and his second shooter made a perfect combination and I cannot ask for more.

A
Andy Hort

Married on 08/12/2018

Henry and Hanna make an amazing team!

From start to finish Henry and his team were amazing. Henry went out of his way to get my wife water after the ceremony when she uttered that she was thirsty. We love all of our photos. I strongly recommend this passionate team. As I tell Henry at the end of the night, we are friends now.

Melissa Ortiz

Married on 07/07/2018

We totally love them!

Henry and Hannah were amazing! They make such a great team. On the very first call, Henry helped us plan our day and determine how many hours of coverage we actually need. Two weeks before the wedding, Henry sent us a follow up email and finalized our timeline for the wedding day. We were running a little behind on the day of the wedding, but Henry was able to get all of the must-have photos that we had specified. My sister is getting married next year and I couldn’t think of anyone else to do her wedding. Strongly recommend Henry and Hannah!

D
Diana

Married on 06/12/2018

Great pics! Henry was very easy to work with and we had great results!

Henry M Production's reply:

Diana, thank you so much for your kind words! Thank you for choosing us :)

B
Bick

Married on 06/03/2018

Was great working with Henry and we loved our pictures!

A
An

Married on 05/13/2018

From the first time we met Henry to ask about prices he was very professional and explains to you everything and has examples of his work to see if he is the photographer that you’ll love. Henry is some one who you can tell is very passionate about his job and will go to great lengths to make you happy with your pictures at the end of the day I honestly don’t think we could have gotten a better photographer for everything he has done for us from flying out to Vegas and driving to Utah and Arizona just to get the perfect pictures that will last you a life time. His staff is also very professional and helpful. From the smallest details Henry will always be there to try to accommodate to you and make sure you get what you want.

Maytinee

Married on 05/13/2018

My husband and I loved our photos we had so much fun getting our pre wedding photos taken in Las Vegas and Arizona. The quality, colors, shots everything turned out amazing! Henry is professional, creative and talented! We would recommend Henry to anyone for any events! We are so happy to have picked you to be our photographer!

P
Pamela

Married on 04/22/2018

The photos turned out great, Henry was fast and efficient on our wedding day. We really appreciate it!

Summer

Married on 04/03/2018

I contacted Henry to take pictures of my daughter and I after seeing his work that a friend showed me. I was blown away by his lighting and how vivid his photographs were. Our session was at a very busy city park, but when I received my images it seemed like we were all alone at this park! I also could not believe how many images we actually got and I loved every single one of them! This was absolutely the best photographic experience I have ever had and I could not be any happier with Henry and the quality of his work. He was so patient, easy to work and easy to communicate with. I will defineately use Henry for any future photographic needs! Thank you Henry! You are THE BEST!

G
Gresjana

Married on 03/10/2018

We had such an amazing experience with Henry and his team! Since the first time we met he made us feel very comfortable. He was patient and very professional! We absolutely loved our photos! He did a wonderful job even with the time constraints during the wedding. Thank you so much Henry! You are the best!

Henry M Production's reply:

Thanks Gresi and John, you guys were an amazing couple to work with. We are so happy that you love your wedding photos :)

K
Kelly

Married on 02/17/2018

My husband and I are completely happy with Henry and his team! Henry offered us a trial photoshoot, upon meeting him, we knew we made the right choice. He was fun and personsable which we thought are important attributes to have as our photographer. On our weddingd day, it rained so hard that we were not able to get any bridal portraits together, but Henry offered to go back to the venue with us to take portraits at a later date. We are extremely lucky and happy to have Henry as our wedding photographer.

Shawn

Married on 02/03/2018

During our in person consultation, one of the first things I noticed right off the bat with Henry was that he was very personable. He didn’t go straight into the sales pitches, but instead, we spent a good part of the consultation learning about how I met Nancy and what it is that we are looking for in our wedding photographer. Henry was well organized, took notes, and helped us plan our wedding timeline. Planning our timeline in itself was helpful. On the wedding day, Henry pushed us along and we were able to get all the photo opportunities that we wanted. In an industry full of photographers, it takes someone experienced and proactive to make our day efficient and for that we are thankful we had chosen Henry and his team. Henry even offered to help us plan our wedding even if we decided to go with another studio, but needless to say, we chose Henry and we are happy that we did!

Monique

Married on 01/31/2018

Henry does an amazing job of capturing moments in time. I've been in front of his lens a few times for various occasions and the photos always make me giddy with excitement because the photos Henry takes of me are my favorite ones of myself. Sometimes in front of a camera one may feel uncomfortable but he is so sweet and cares about getting the best shot. In this field, Henry is a true professional and you can tell he loves what he does for that passion can be tangibly seen in the beautiful photos that he takes and through his attention to detail. Very recently I asked him to take photos for my graduation (loved them! ) and I will surely ask him to capture future moments in time. Thanks Henry!

J
Jeanne

Event date: 01/28/2018

Hoang is such a great photographer and videographer! He is so kind and very passionate about photography, which really shows in his work and how he communicates with you during the event. He really knows how to get your best angles with the most beautiful backgrounds that complement you. He was also very flexible with last-minute event changes. This is the second time I have worked with him, and it definitely won't be the last!

Tuyetnhung

Event date: 01/22/2018

Hoang was patient with coordinating photos and videos for a group of over 10 ladies. Everything came out great!

L
Long

Married on 01/06/2018

Henry is very personable and technical in his efforts. I was impressed by what I thought was a standard shot made even better by his editing skills for a final fantastic photo. He helped bring out ideas that helped us remember our special day.

Shawn

Married on 12/16/2017

My wife and I finally tied the knot this past December, and I must say my wife is super picky and hard to please when it comes to photography (must be a women thing, if you know what I mean) well Henry came highly recommended to us by our friends and even myself (simple guy) was blown away by the work of Henry. Extremely talented and a master of photography, nowadays its hard to find someone who has so much passion for what they do and takes great pride of their work. Thank you Henry! You made me look like the hero hiring you for our special day :-)

Timberland

Married on 11/24/2017

Very dedicated and passionate about his work. You wont be disappointed if you hire him for either pictures or videos.

D
Daniel

Married on 11/03/2017

Henry and his team are amazing at what they do. His wedding photos and videos should speak for themselves. I'm a part time DJ and have been to many weddings but very seldom do I see photographers going out of their way to set up lighting to properly flash their subjects in dark venues. I'm glad that we met Henry and we are definitely would recommend him and his team to our friends and family.

E
Ethan

Married on 09/09/2017

During the pre-wedding time, we had very prompt and excellent communication with Henry. Which relieves a lot of stress when trying to organize with so many vendors.

On the day, Henry was energetic but organized. It was easy to tell he's very passionate about what he does. Taking both natural photos and when he spotted opportunities with good lighting in the right place, would pull us aside for the photo.
He is a photographer, and an artist. The photos we received were on time and exceeded our expectation, our family and guests felt the same about the quality of work.

Among our many vendors, Henry without questions stood out for providing outstanding service. Thank you!