Back to Cooper's Cove at Heritage Park

Emily
Featured
Emily McCarter

Married on 05/19/2019

Beautiful views and AMAZING staff!

Renee and Lance were fabulous from the very beginning! They were perfectly within our budget, and the venue is gorgeous! They offer two different ceremony sites on location and the pavilion for the reception was exactly what we were looking for. There is a bridal suite, grooms room AND a bridal party suite for everyone to get ready. Not only was the site itself wonderful, but Renee answered any and all of my questions throughout the process while also keeping me calm! She even provides day of coordinating!
We were worried about the ceremony site we chose because our grandparents wouldn’t be able to walk down the slope/steps... Lance to the rescue! He used a very nice golf cart and picked up and dropped off ANYONE who needed assistance on the wedding day!

We overall couldn’t have asked for anything better than we received with Cooper’s Cove! We would do it all over again if we could! ❤️

Maria
Maria Ford

Married on 07/25/2019

Great private venue

Renee was amazing to work with. Cooper's Cove is beautiful venue. Lots of options to have the ceremony performed. Great for small and private ceremonies. Amenities was very nice and perfect for both bride and groom needs.

W
Wood Oven Eats Catering

Married on 06/09/2019

Exceptional venu

Absolutely beautiful setting and facility. The staff are top notch, and fantastic to work with.

Maggie
Maggie Mccarter

Married on 06/01/2019

Highly recommended

I had my wedding at Coopers Cove this past June and I am so happy with my decision! I fell in love with venue on the tour; so in love, that it was the only venue I toured. My wedding day couldn’t have been more perfect! A huge reason for that was Renee and Lance! They made sure things ran smooth! They were so patient and were always available for questions and help. I HIGHLY recommend Coopers Cove to any bride-to-be! :)

Patti
Patti

Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful Venue and a pleasure to work with!

Cooper’s Cove is located in Townsend, TN. The views are breathtaking. The owner, Renae, was great to work with. On the wedding day, she was there to help in any way she could. The bride and bridesmaid suites were perfect. The guys were happy in their suite with a football table and a poker table! You can not go wrong with Cooper’s Cove at Heritage Park!

Matthew
Matthew

Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful Wedding Day

This venue is fantastic and has several great views. There are several areas for pictures that are great. The bridal suite was very nice as well was the area for the bridesmaids to get ready. The groomsmen room was also a nice place to relax before the ceremony and pictures. The pavilion is a good size and has a nice area for the caterer. Consider renting an additional tent for larger receptions. We planned for 200 and the tent helped make the most of the reception area.

M
Melita

Married on 10/14/2017

What a wonderful decision our daughter and her fiancé made when they chose this venue for their October wedding! Renee Fuson was so accommodating and easy to work with. Very professional with a great personality to match, she was quick to respond to all of our questions either by phone or email. What a lovely outdoor setting in a convenient location. Perfectly manicured and maintained, the property was also just lush, green and peaceful with mature trees and beautiful views. We could not have asked for more!

kay

Married on 06/24/2016

This venue is GREAT! The staff is very helpful and very sweet. Anything we needed they where able to help us find it or they had it for a small rental fee. We loved that they helped us from the venue to all our vendors. Everyone we hired was amazing. A big thank you to Brandi, Rebecca, Terri, Bill, And Paul. If you want a stress free wedding Heritage Park is the place for you.

S
Samantha

Married on 05/14/2016

Heritage Park was absolutely gorgeous! It's located in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains, and provides a beautiful backdrop for an outdoor wedding. We did our ceremony down by the pond and held the reception in the covered pavilion. There was plenty of parking for our guests, and they just went on and on about how pretty the venue was. It was perfect for our outdoor country, rustic, romantic wedding decor. And Brandi, the woman that runs the venue, was amazing. She took every idea that I had and turned it into a reality. Also, a huge bonus with this venue was that the guests stayed in Dogwood Cabins, located two miles from the venue. These cabins are located in the Smoky Mountains and are beautiful. All of our guests loved staying in the cabins instead of a hotel. Everything about Heritage Park was perfect for our special day.

R
Roger

Married on 09/05/2015

Heritage Park Event Center was the perfect setting for our outdoor wedding. Our late afternoon wedding ceremony was down by the pond and the reception was in the pavilion. We booked our wedding a few months in advance and Brandi (the venue coordinator) provided much helpful guidance throughout the entire wedding planning process... At no additionally charge. On our wedding day Brandi and her entire staff worked tirelessly to insure that our special day was perfect. Heritage park also offers some decorations for rent at very reasonable rates compared to some other places we checked. These items also were on site already making the wedding decorating process much easier. I would recommend Heritage Park Event Center and it's staff to anyone who is planning a wedding or business event.

R
Rebecca

Married on 09/05/2015

Heritage Park was absolutely beautiful. The first time we saw it my fiancée and I absolutely loved it and immediately discontinued our search for the right venue because we had found it! Brandi, the venue director, was very helpful with assisting and answering all of our questions and worked hard to make our wedding beautiful. Heritage Park also has ample parking and is handicap accessible. It also offers different locations for the ceremony. We had a vintage wedding and everyone who attended said it was the most fun wedding they have been to and a very beautiful setting. I recommend this venue to anyone who wants a beautiful, outdoor wedding at an affordable price.

Kathy

Event date: 07/11/2015

We used the pavilion for a property owners association annual BBQ lunch for @100 people. The facility was clean, the tables and chairs were set up for us and the staff was very responsive and helpful. Everything was just as we were told it would be. We will definitely use it for future events.

A
Anna

Married on 04/14/2018

This venue is absolutely gorgeous and the venue owners are so sweet. They were very accommodating with our schedule and helped out so much the day of. The price is very reasonable for such a beautiful view. I highly recommend!

Kristen

Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful experience!

Renee and her husband were absolutely wonderful to work with and helped with rehearsal and the day of the wedding. Definitely helped take away the stress as a bride. They were kind, respectful and great people all together! I looked at over 15 venues and I’m so happy I chose to have the ceremony and reception at this location.

User6225595

2+ years ago

4.3

Very responsive. Breathtaking venue, but a little sound from the road does make it to the ceremony site. Light music will drown that out though. There were a few miscommunications and lack of professionalism the day of the rehearsal which was stressful. Overall a great venue though and relatively easy to work with.

H
Haley

Married on 05/28/2016

3.6

This venue is gorgeous and was perfect for my outdoor wedding! If you do not know it's there, you'll miss it, and when you get there, you can't tell that you're right off the main highway! I was not as impressed with the service we got - there was lots of confusion on their end the week before my wedding - but being organized on my end helped. Beautiful mountain views and an intimate setting by the willow tree!