Back to Hotel Capstone

Krysta
Krysta

Married on 04/12/2019

Above & beyond expectations

We had our rehearsal, ceremony, and reception here along with us and quite a few friends and family staying at the hotel. They were wonderful to work with. Everything was beautiful, above and beyond expectations. Very nice and comfortable rooms for the stay, Delicious food, amazing staff. Highly recommend for any event.

Karen
Karen Owens

Married on 03/16/2019

A perfect rehearsal dinner!

We had the rehearsal dinner for my son’s wedding here and it was perfect! The entire staff was so sweet, professional, accommodating, helpful, and helped to make it a night to remember. I couldn’t ask for better. The food was delicious, the room was perfect, and everyone had a great time. I highly recommend using Hotel Capstone for your event. Thank you so much to Wendy Alexander and the staff working with us that night! You are so very much appreciated!

Hotel Capstone's reply:

Thank you Karen! It was our pleasure to create an amazing rehearsal dinner for you. Many, Blessings, Wendy

Kimberly
Kimberly Taylor

Married on 01/12/2019

Absolutely wonderful experience it couldn't have been better

I was 4 hours away and I wanted to have my son a surprise 21rst birthday party. Hotel Capstone - (Wendy) and everyone else there made it even better experience than I had expected. They worked with me on whatever I needed and made it memorable experience. They were absolutely wonderful I couldn't imagine it being any better

Hotel Capstone's reply:

Kim --

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It was a pleasure working with you all!

Many Blessings,
Wendy Alexander
Hotel Capstone

Kim
Kim Taylor

Married on 01/12/2019

Absolutely Perfect

I had my sons 21rst Surprise Birthday Party here and I live 4 hours way. They were wonderful working with me and making sure everything was perfect. I will definitely plan another event here. It couldn't have been better!

K
Kenya

Married on 07/20/2018

This hotel is beautiful and the staff is amazing! They take the time to get to know you and understand your vision!

S
Sheriah

Married on 05/27/2017

Amazing team who truly cares and goes above and beyond!

As an event planner & decorator, I have worked with Capstone several times on behalf of my wedding and event clients. My experience is amazing every single time. They have an amazing team who truly cares and consistently goes above and beyond. The experienced sales team is great with giving ideas for creating the best menu, layouts and experience for guests and their onsite banquet staff is just as amazing. Their responsiveness to every need of my clients and myself makes them one of my favorite venues. Thanks again for all you do!

S
Shamekia

Married on 01/23/2016

This venue is absolutely fabulous at a wonderful price. The set up was great and the wait staff was very attentive. The Catering Management worked hard to make my event everything that I wanted and then more!

A
Angie

Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely Wonderful!

We had a simple private ceremony at Hotel Capstone, it was absolutely perfect!
The staff was professional and helpful in the planning and accommodations! We couldn’t have asked for more or be happier!
Thank you so much!
Traci and Wendy we couldn’t have had a better day, thank you both!

User2506411

2+ years ago

Hotel Capstone was outstanding. My wedding reception was absoutley perfect. Catering was flawless and they even did things to help us that they were not asked or required to do. GREAT customer service!

Shamari
Shamari Griffin

Married on 06/15/2019

Nice Venue

Beautiful venue to have a special event. Very accommodating, flexible, and staff really work to ensure you have what you desire and are happy. The food is also good and there are a lot of options.

Jamaal
Jamaal

Married on 08/10/2019

4.2

Great experience

Great so far big day coming soon