Back to Lauren Crowley

138 Reviews for Lauren Crowley

K
Kael

Married on 07/17/2018

Lauren was very responsive and was very professional. She worked in helping us select our script and she was also very accommodating as we decided to change the time of our ceremony the day before. She was everything we could have asked for and more!

H
Heather

Married on 07/07/2018

Lauren was amazing to work with! She was so efficient and made our day seem effortless! We would definitely recommend her to anyone in Maine or Florida! Thank you so much!

T
T

Married on 06/22/2018

Lauren was incredible! She worked with us throughout the process and was flexible to changes we needed to make. Lauren offered several examples of wedding scripts for us to review, which helped with creating a day we will not forget. She also suggested an excellent spot to do our ceremony and places to eat afterwards. Lauren is someone we would very enthusiastically recommend.

J
Jenna

Married on 05/27/2018

Lauren was a crucial part in making our wedding ceremony perfect. She was very communicative and responsive before the event and also very detail oriented. She helped us to craft the perfect ceremony that fit our personalities as well as our Catholic background. She was also amazing in filing out our paperwork for our wedding license after the ceremony in a timely manner. I couldn't be happy with our decision to hire her and would definitely recommend her services! It was especially helpful to have this level of service when planning a destination wedding.

B
Boyd

Married on 05/11/2018

Dear Lauren,
Your personalized and sincere touch was heartfelt. From the writing of our vows to the final "I do" you did an outstanding job! Thank you for your patience , professionalism and presence.
Best wishes always, Boyd and Jan.

N
Nancy

Married on 04/21/2018

Lauren was amazing to work with. My new husband and I do not live in Florida and were planning our destination wedding from afar. Lauren was very responsive to our request to meet with her twice before our wedding when we were in town. She genuinely wanted to get to know us and it came out in our conversations. She is very knowledgeable about many things and gave us some great ideas and ways to help make our day very special. She offered her assistance with anything. Lauren was very supportive in us writing our own vows and giving us the opportunity to create personalized scripts for our wedding. She attended our rehearsal and was willing to stay until we felt comfortable with flow of the ceremony. Lauren is very supportive of the journey of love between two people. We can’t thank Lauren enough for everything she did for us and we could not have picked a better officiant. We highly recommend her without reservation.

Ciara

Married on 04/14/2018

We LOVED Lauren so much. She helped us create the perfect ceremony script. She is so well spoken and very easy to work with. Would recommend her to anyone looking to get married in the Sarasota area!

F
frances

Married on 04/03/2018

We couldn't have asked for a better Officiant at our wedding.
Lauren was not only professional in executing the ceremony, but exhibited such grace and charm in doing it. She helped make our day so special!
Fran & Tom

E
Emily

Married on 03/29/2018

Lauren was a wonderful officiant and made our ceremony run smoothly and just as we dreamt of. She was professional and warm, and we would definitely recommend her! Thank you for being part of our big day!

Morgan

Married on 03/17/2018

Lauren was SO helpful in creating our ceremony script from out of town. I had several requests of special things I wanted during the ceremony and she found a way to accommodate all of those requests and make the script flow very smoothly throughout. She is incredibly professional, knowledgeable, and timely in all of her correspondence. Highly recommend!

Christine

Married on 03/12/2018

Lauren was just perfect. We can’t say enough about her. She was the first person we met that made us feel relaxed about the ceremony process. She was open to letting us write and curtail our ceremony as much or as little as we wanted. On the day of she was supportive and we got several comments about her ability to make the ceremony seamless despite the weather throwing a few small kinks in the plan. If you can’t tell we are more than happy with Lauren and we could not recommend her enough.

E
Estefania

Married on 03/10/2018

Matthew and I were truly blessed to have Lauren officiate our ceremony on March 10th, 2018 in Estero FL.
We were hesitant at first to have someone we didn't personally know officiate our ceremony but once we had a FaceTime date with Lauren we knew we made the right decision! She not only was friendly but was totally US! She was patient and full of information which we appreciated so much. Lauren kept great communication throughout our wedding planning and even glanced over our vows one last time before our big day.
When I (the bride) met Lauren , the day of the wedding, I never felt more at ease. I felt like we had known her for so long she was practically family at this point. Also, she arrived with more than enough time! What bride docent appreciate that? :)) Then.. When I had to tell her the ceremony no longer was being held outside due to weather, she smiled back at me and said "its going to be beautiful regardless".
Every guest raved about how beautifully spoken our ceremony was and everyone said what an amazing job Lauren did.
I highly recommend this beautiful soul to marry ANYONE!
Lauren, we cannot THANK YOU enough for your kind words and time. We wish we could get married ALL over again just so we can have you there on our big day!
XOXO one happy couple!

L
Leigh

Married on 03/04/2018

Our experience with Lauren couldn’t have possibly been any better. She was easy to get ahold of, allowed us to review the script for the ceremony, arrived on time, spoke clearly, and was sweet and professional. I have received so many compliments from guests that attended the wedding on her job well done. Highly recommend!

D
Deandra

Married on 03/03/2018

Overall was a fantastic experience! Lauren was extremely responsive and very easy to communicate with. We chose not to do a rehearsal and it could not have gone smoother on our wedding day. Highly recommend!

Nicole
Nicole

Married on 03/02/2018

Lauren was a FANTASTIC officiant. She was great to work with and tailored our ceremony to EXACTLY what we wanted. I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Michael

Married on 02/27/2018

I would definitely recommend. Lauren did a very nice job. She was very flexible and accommodating. If anyone is looking for a beautiful ceremony call her!

D
derek

Married on 02/09/2018

Last minute I had to change my Officiant, Lauren Crowley was amazing! Lauren called a few days prior to our big day and went over everything with us. Lauren made our special day over the top. I messed up my vows and she ever so perfectly put us back on track! Thank you so much Lauren for helping us become one.
Derek & Herman

K
Katie

Married on 02/03/2018

Lauren was absolutely amazing! She explained everything that would take place during the ceremony. She attended the rehearsal as we requested and helped answer any questions we had. The day of the ceremony, Lauren spoke at the perfect speed for us to understand and repeat our vows without any mistakes. I give Lauren a 5 star review and I recommend her to anyone who’s looking for the perfect officiant. She’s very professional and she’s Phenomenal! Thank you Laren for everything! You made our day even more memorable & Special!

Katie & Marty Swain

R
Ryan

Married on 02/03/2018

Lauren did my wife and I’s elopement ceremony. She was very sweet and accommodating to our needs and even worked with my wife to add something extra to our ceremony! She responded to emails very quickly and answered any and all questions we may have had. I would highly recommend anyone seeking an officiant for their service to use Lauren without any hesitation!

B
Brieanna

Married on 11/18/2017

We really struggled to find someone to preform our ceremony until we found Lauren. She was so sweet and professional! She made our custom ceremony and helped us to organize the process. We got so many complements on our ceremony and officiant. Thanks Lauren!

Meghan

Married on 11/17/2017

Lauren was absolutely fantastic! She was kind, helpful, and professional! So many guests commented to me about what a beautiful ceremony it was and how well spoken Lauren was. Lauren helped us from beginning to end with suggesting scripts and readings that fit our needs and attending our rehearsal to make sure we were ready to go the next day. I would highly recommend Lauren to anyone seeking officiant services. She is amazing!

S
Sasha

Married on 11/05/2017

Lauren was incredible. So responsive, professional, and easy to work with. She truly made our wedding day special and it felt like 'us'. She ensured our day would go off without a hitch and she stuck true to that. We included a sand ceremony which was beautifully done and she provided wonderful script options,. She is willing to adjust anything to make it exactly how you want it. You will have a memorable and stress free day with Lauren as your officiant! Could not recommend her enough.

J
Jason

Married on 10/29/2017

Lauren was amazing! Couldn't have asked for anyone better to officiate our wedding. Very professional and personable. Recommended.

Courtney

Married on 10/28/2017

I truly cannot say enough good things about Lauren--she's the best. My husband & I wanted an eloquent, polished, well-writte and well-spoken non-denominational officiant for our ceremony which sounded like a tall order, until we met Lauren. She exceeded every expectation we had, with highest attention to detail, timeliness, and a collaborative attitude that allowed our ceremony to feel very personal. She was present for our rehearsal and of course the ceremony itself, while also meeting us for coffee when we were in town for planning (ours was a destination wedding!). She's extremely responsive to email and very open to creative ideas you might have to make your ceremony really feel like yours. Would recommend her to anyone and everyone in the area. Thank you for everything, Lauren! You made our day absolutely perfect!

L
Lucy

Married on 10/10/2017

We couldn't recommend Lauren highly enough! Her professionalism throughout the process has been amazing whilst still being extremely personable and very easy to communicate with.

Lauren was happy to travel to our wedding destination without any question (which was via boat to a small island), something i'm not sure all officiants would have the willingness or flexibility to do.

The ceremony itself was wonderful, Lauren's delivery was so sincere and we had many compliments from our guests about how fantastic a service it was thanks to Lauren.

We were able to have complete say on our wedding vows and Lauren had an array of different options to work from, we ended up amalgamating sections from all of her scripts and adding a couple of our own little bits here and there too. As we are UK residents Lauren was also able to advise us on the Floridian way of carrying out a wedding ceremony which was very helpful.

Post wedding, Lauren was the first to get in contact and congratulate us yet again and in addition explain the marriage certificate process with us.

If you want an officiant who is professional, well presented, accommodating and an overall joy to have as part of your day pick Lauren. If you are a destination wedding couple like us you will be in very safe hands (and that's something you always want when your not local to any of your wedding plans!)