Back to i Do Events and Party Rentals

Featured
Janyll

Married on 07/07/2019

A Pinterest Wedding!

Words can not express how incredible this team of florist and wedding coordinators are! My wedding looked like something out of Pinterest all because they took my inspirational pictures & my ideas and created magic! My wedding felt like it was part of a dream or a movie! Their florals are impeccable and so perfect its hard to believe they are real! The Le Fleur Atelier team are passionate about what they do and it shows in every single thing they touch. I worked with Yolanda during my year planning and she considered my budget and stretched every dollar! I truly believe that I got a LOT more than what I paid for! They are so considerate about how much you can afford and ensuring your dream and vision come true! I also went with the mini day coordinator, which looking back, I wish I had gotten the whole day option. I highly recommend an all day coordinator to keep you on track and everyone else too! Yolanda is super quick at answering your questions and is always available to help! She is an amazing person and I am sad my wedding is over because I will miss her! If you want a Pinterest/Instagram looking wedding.... This is your florist! Will post pics as soon as I get them!

i Do Events and Party Rentals's reply:

You are too sweet! Thank you so much for the love... It was an absolute pleasure being part of your wedding journey and beautiful wedding day. We loved working with you, your now hubby and family. Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great review. :-) Wishing you all the best! Please keep in touch...

Lauren
Lauren Cobb

Married on 02/09/2019

Wonderful Service!!

I didn't decide to hire a day of wedding coordinator until about two months (maybe less) before my wedding, and it was absolutely the best investment of the entire wedding. I initially met with Yolanda, the business owner, and she made me feel so much at ease and special. She and my day of coordinator, Amanda, were so fabulous to work with. Prior to the wedding they communicated with all my vendors and got the timeline put together and took care of making sure everyone was where they needed to be. The wedding day they were incredibly helpful in orchestrating everyone and helping set up all the decorations. Seriously I cannot say enough awesome things about Yolanda and Amanda and how great they were the whole time! Thank you both for taking all the stress from me and my husband and making sure we had a FABULOUS night!

i Do Events and Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was absolutely our pleasure to work with you and we wish you a life of happiness in your new journey as husband and wife. You were absolutely stunning!
Yolanda, Amanda and Jackie... :-)

Jessica
Jessica Kate

Married on 02/02/2019

Perfect Floral Arrangments!

Yolanda and her team at Le Fleur Atelier by I Do Events did a fabulous job with all our wedding floral! My wife and I loved our bouquets so much! Everything was so beautiful and exactly what we had hoped for! Thank you for making our day so great!

i Do Events and Party Rentals's reply:

You are too sweet! It was absolutely my pleasure... You both look stunning!!!

Best wishes,

Yolanda (Jolie) Colon

Danielle
DANIELLE

Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Yolanda went above and beyond for my event! She took my vision and brought it to life better than I could have ever imagined. I am so grateful to have used her for my event and highly recommend her to all brides!

i Do Events and Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much!!! Absolutely loved being a part of your special day. Wishing you all the best 💕🌸

Brooke
Brooke

Married on 11/04/2018

Wonderful working with ido events

Yolanda was extremely responsive to any last minute changes that I wanted to make or any questions that I had. Up until the day of, communication was easy and professional. The flowers were beautiful and vases were provided to keep them fresh.

K
Kelsey Trimarchi

Married on 10/27/2018

Talented dreamer!

Yolanda was by far the best of the best! We interviewed 3 florists and she’s the only one who understood our vision for the Wedding. She listened, gave us as much time as needed, and presented us with an idea board that captured everything we wanted. She was in touch and easy to reach. I never felt like we were just another client. Yolanda will help you create the event of your dreams!

i Do Events and Party Rentals's reply:

Awww. Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure working with you and you mom. She is adorable. You looked absolutely breath taking.

Angelica

Married on 08/17/2018

Top notch service

Yolanda and her team are amazing. We knew she would make our wedding spectacular but she went above and beyond our hopes and imagination! She walked us through our venue and truly listened to us as we shared our vision of what our special day would look like but when our day arrived and we saw her take our vision and make it a reality we were amazed! She went above and beyond - her special touches reflected the elegance, class, and beauty every bride and groom dreams about! Our family and friends continually complimented our decor and set-up! We are so grateful to Yolanda and we recommend her to anyone who is looking for excellence. William and Angelica

N
Nickie

Married on 05/27/2018

I do events and party rentals did an outstanding job in helping to make my dream wedding a reality! Everything was beautiful, on time, and professionally done. I couldn't be more pleased!

P
Piper

Married on 02/03/2018

Yolanda went above and beyond with our florals. She was very accommodating with any and all changes during the planning process and absolutely nailed the final result. She took the few pinterest photos I showed her and brought them to life! She was very conscious of our budget as well had very reasonable pricing! I would absolutely recommend I Do Events and Party Rentals to anyone in the area!

R
Renee

Married on 11/04/2017

Yolanda was such a pleasure to work with! It was a huge relief to find that I do Events was available after our first wedding venue filed for bankruptcy, leading us to have our wedding in another city with all new vendors to book within 3 months. She got me a quote quickly, was flexible in adjusting the florals to accommodate our budget, and had wonderful ideas. We got all our florals (Bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, corsages, cake flowers), an arch with draping and florals, and chargers from I do Events and Party Rentals. Everything was even more gorgeous than I could have imagined and exactly what we discussed. Yolanda made my entire day (besides marrying the love of my life) by surprising me with peonies, my favorite flower, in my bridal bouquet! Thank you for making our wedding dreams come true!

J
Jordan

Married on 10/28/2017

Yolanda made my fairytale wedding come true! The flowers were beautifully put together

Ana

Married on 05/12/2017

In May, Yolanda recently coordinated the flowers for my wedding at Paradise Cove. With very little input, she prepared the most beautiful floral arrangement for the altar, a gorgeous bridal bouquet, and elegant boutonnieres/corsages. The display was absolutely perfect. She did an amazing job and I would recommend her to anyone looking to add a touch of class to their event. Thank you Yolanda!

D
David

Married on 04/29/2017

Book now! This vendor is very friendly and will work with you to make everything you want become reality. They will respond quickly to you even on weekends and they will help you clarify your ideas no matter where you are.

Y
Yatsabel

Married on 12/04/2016

I do Events and Rental did an amazing and gorgeous job on all of my wedding party's flowers. Yolanda was amazing from beginning to end and extremely professional and always there to listen to or give great ideas. My wedding couldn't have been complete without I do Events. Yolanda you are amazing :)

Z
Zoe

Married on 11/20/2016

Yolanda is simply amazing! I am not good with describing what I want so I showed her a bunch of pictures and it was like she read my mind when I saw the final product! ALL the arrangements and bouquets were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. She did an amazing job. I knew she was good from the beginning, but she exceeded my expectations! She is very easy to talk too and extremely professional and inviting. She has a great eye for creating masterpieces and I could not be happier! Book her today as you will not be disappointed! Thank you so much again Yolanda for the beautiful floral arrangements... Especially my so GORGEOUS bouquet! Words just can not describe how much it meant to me! Seeing our wedding venue, the bouquets and OMG the centerpieces was at one point so awe-inspiring I cried.
Thank you for giving us our dream wedding:-)

User7446347

2+ years ago

I was an out of state bride. Therefore, much of my communication with Yolanda was via phone calls, texts, and emails. She took all of those things and turned my wedding into exactly what I wanted. She is the nicest person and honestly I can't thank her enough. When no one could figure out my bustle she stepped in and did it in five minutes on a super cracked sidewalk. She and her team made sure everything went well at my reception even though my other vendors came late and messed up the lighting. She stepped and fixed the situation. She is not just an amazing coodinator, she is a brilliant florist. She put vegtables in my flowers at my request and they were goregous. She really thought outside of the box for my flowers and I adored them. She is simply the best.

D
Donna

Married on 11/12/2016

My advice would be to provide Yolanda and her team with ideas of what you would like your event venue to be and let her guide you with her recommendations. I used "I do events" to help me plan my daughter and son-in-laws day after the wedding "Newlywed Party". My intent was that I wanted to hire someone who would take my ideas for the party and run with it. I did not want to have to think about anything except enjoying the party and spending time with my guests. I literally gave Yolanda the reins and she took over. Yolanda handled every detail including setup and takedown, from tables, chairs, linens, flowers, lighting, decorations and food. She turned my barn into a gorgeous venue, not only meeting, but going way beyond my expectations. The party was spectacular and in the end Yolanda became a very dear friend too! I would most definitely recommend "I do events" for your venue no matter how large or small.

User7513064

2+ years ago

I do events was very helpful she listened to my needs she was creative with my ideas very attentive during the events and I was very pleased

Y
Yvette

Married on 10/08/2016

I love Yolanda. She is professional and very creative. She brings my ideas to life and makes it even more beautiful than I imagine. I am working with her now for my wedding in October 2016 and I can't wait to see it all put together.

User7517278

2+ years ago

You can't ask for more, she was sent by God. Thank you...

E
Erica

Married on 08/20/2016

Whatever you need or wanting on your wedding Yolanda and her staff makes it happen for you! They go above and beyond your expectations.

L
Latsaha

Married on 07/24/2016

Yolonda is so sweet very creative she did such an amazing job and reasonable

Angela

Married on 06/18/2016

Yolanda and Angela,

Thank you both for an amazing Pre-wedding and Wedding Day!
Everything flowed so well!

Yolanda, as the owner, thank you for allowing us to work with your staff member Angela ~ She helped me to feel relaxed and I knew that everything was under control! This allowed my husband and I to focus on one another, our Family, Friends and Acquaintances! And I just can’t thank you enough!

PS - PARIS, was Absolutely - Unequivocally - Outstanding and it was everything that I thought it would be and so much more! We had an amazing time and I am still walking on air with just the thought that we were actually there! We did so much and my husband now too understands my allure with the City of Love!

PSS - London was great too... LOL

God Bless you both!

Mr. And Mrs. Jones

S
Sandy

Married on 04/16/2016

Idoevents gave me the wedding I envisioned, it was dreamy and absolutely beautiful. Yoli is awesome, very understanding, listens to your needs and goes above and beyond to get what you want. She will be the person to go to for any event planning. Thank you

E
Emma

Married on 05/04/2014

Excellent! I do events and party rentals was so amazing! They actually did the treat tables for both of my baby showers. It was beyond what I could have hoped for and it was more than beautiful. Yolanda really goes above and beyond for her clients! I will use them over and over again for any occasion and tell all my friends/family about them! Thanks again for EVERYTHING!