Back to Isabel Simone Events

1 Reviews for Isabel Simone Events

Zachary
Zachary Grey

Married on 11/02/2018

Absolutely Phenomenal! We did not deserve Isabel!

All I can say is that Isabel went above and beyond on absolutely everything! My wife and I are both medical students and were trying to get married in-between exams. So, we needed someone who could take our distracted and unfinished vision and roll with it/make it complete. Isabel was able to do this and then some. She was completely accommodating to our busy schedules and lack of direction and took a ton of the weight off of us so that we could focus more on our studies. Isabel was so good at keeping us on track as well. We probably still would have gotten married without her, but it would have been a mess! She took detailed notes during our meetings and then organized them in documents which she shared with us immediately after (often the next morning). She kept track of all of our due dates, all of our bills, vendors, everything... And was quick to remind us of the things we had forgotten. She was super accommodating in working around our schedule for meetings. She is incredibly creative and talented and helped bring together all the little touches that made our wedding and reception feel complete, everything from decorations to signage. There was about an 80% chance of rain on our wedding day. Even though the timing worked out perfectly so that we really never got rained on, Isabel foresaw that we might and made sure that we had umbrellas, just in case. She even worked in helping us to find great vendors. Isabel saved us hundreds of dollars in a trolly rental by working out a deal with the company to fit us into the schedule in between two other jobs they had lined up. She didn't miss a single thing! Isabel poured her heart and soul into our wedding and it really showed! I am positive that Isabel will do everything in her power to make sure your day is special and stays special!

Isabel Simone Events's reply:

Zach & Helen,

Thank you all very much for letting me be apart of your special day. Taking your vision to reality in just a couple weeks was an amazing experiencome and I enjoyed being apart of your adventure story. Thank you for making my job so easy and letting me plan the wedding of your dreams!