Back to it's SHOWTIME! Entertainment Services

3 Reviews for it's SHOWTIME! Entertainment Services

A
Angie

Married on 04/08/2017

If you want an awesome reception, choose it's SHOWTIME! Steve and Cindy were so easy to meet with and plan what we needed and wanted for my daughters wedding. They were flexible when something came up and we couldn't meet when planned. The day of the wedding, I didn't need to worry about a thing as far as they were concerned. They were there and had everything set up and ready for our guests at social hour and at the reception. All went smooth and was a lot of fun, with Steve and Cindy in control of the music and entertainment for the evening! Great choice for a great price!

J
Jody

Married on 10/28/2016

This couple is top notch! Steve & Cindy are a pleasure to work with. Excellent communication during the planning process, making sure the song list was perfect for our event. They came through with flying colors... Literally!... Their colorful lighting effects were an awesome addition to our dance floor! They engaged our attendees with dance steps and sing-a-longs, which was a hit with everyone. Excellent Service!

C
Chastity

Married on 07/23/2016

There aren't words to describe how pleased we were with it's SHOWTIME! From first contact with them (which was only like a month before our wedding) they went above and beyond to make our reception everything that we wanted it to be. And we didn't make it easy, because we really didn't know what we wanted. We met with them twice, which gave them an opportunity to get to know us, our preferences, personalities, etc. They gave us lots of ideas, even about aspects of our wedding that didn't have to do with them or the reception. They helped me keep my mind focused and made sure that I had a plan for every aspect of our big day. They were so flexible and so much fun! Our reception truly was the highlight of the day. Everyone had a blast... From the oldest to the youngest. Even months afterward, I still have people telling me how much fun they had at the reception. We spent a lot of money on a cake and a caterer, but hands down our best investment was in our dj! I received more compliments on our great dj than anything else about the reception! Oh... And they were very reasonably priced too!
If you want a dj service that wants to make your dream a reality, this is the one for you! Steve and Cindy are concerned about even the smallest details! In fact, on our 2nd meeting, Cindy asked me what my wedding colors were and remarked that she tries to dress according to the wedding colors. A few weeks after the wedding, my youngest daughter told me that she had seen on Instagram that Cindy had her nails done for the wedding... In my wedding colors! Those little details mean so much to me... They show so much the hearts of Steve and Cindy! You are not only investing in them, but they are also investing in you! I almost feel like they are family now and I am so glad that they were such an important part of our special day! I am looking forward to being able to use their services again in the future!