Back to ItsPhotoTime Photography

18 Reviews for ItsPhotoTime Photography

Angela H

Married on 12/28/2018

Wonderful Wedding Pictures

My husband and I love the photos that Vincent took for our wedding! He was easy to work with, down to earth, and had a good perspective when it comes to taking pictures. He was punctual. His prices are very reasonable and he was able to come to our venue in the Bronx. We highly recommend his services!

Mike

Married on 09/28/2018

Vincent,
Hisla & I can’t thank you enough for being there to capture our wedding day. The photos are absolutely amazing. Each and every image is filled with happiness and love- which really shows your incredible talent! You were so easy to work with and you definitely surpassed our expectations! Thank you so much for everything! :) A+++++++++++ service

Marilyn

Married on 07/01/2018

Having a photographer capturing your most important day, you want reliability and attentiveness in order to capture all of the right moments, and Vincent along with two of his workers showered us and our guests with photographic attention throughout the entire six hours. Vincent’s creative gestures to post the right poses really caught the highlighted backgrounds and storybook a showcase that glamorized the portrait for the perfect moment. He stayed professional and always on the job so that every moment was exposed to the lens of his camera. Vincent was able to capture awkward moments, as well as, spectacular photos that made you laugh and admire – pictures are worth a thousand words and he left us speechless. He definitely delivered and stored the memories of that day for us to retain for the rest of our lives. My wife and I recommend itsphototime. Net work and professionalism as a ten for hire.

Thanks for the memories
Mr. And Mrs. Simmons

D
Danielle

Married on 01/24/2018

We was looking online for a photographer when we came across Vincent. Instantly we knew it was him that we wanted from looking at his pictures and from the reviews that previous people had left. Instantly Vincent kept in contact with us over email and even recommended others i. E on demand salon for our hair and make up and George the florist outside the city hall for our flowers. The day came and we met outside the city hall. Vincent was hilarious and everyone knew who he was! He was professional and a perfectionist wanting to capture great pictures and knowing all the places and angles to get that perfect one! He was funny and instantly put us at ease and his knowledge of what to do on the day was a one less thing to worry about! I would very much recommend Vincent to anyone who wanted perfect pictures for their special day! Once we had finished in our selected area of the city that we wanted our last photos Vincent gave us the SD card to keep and he then spent the day after editing them. We seen him the next day at the city hall and he was very warm and welcoming. The pics were amazing and he made our special day even more special! Thank you vincent!

From the McNally-Reidy’s from Manchester U.K

User6992996

1+ year ago

If you're looking for quality photos coupled with an amazing personality, this is your guy!

T
Tylesha

Married on 09/15/2017

My husband And I decided to be wed in NYC and traveled there from VA to do so. Vincent was there when I needed him in a crunch. He had great phone presence and was presentable in person. Most importantly he was there on time. He walked us through the process of a City Hall wedding and made it feel like a grand ceremony. He treated our family with the upmost respect and delivered on time. He made it so comfortable for us that it was just like having another relative around. My family will be recommending him to others, and traveling all the way to NY to use his services again.

Kay

Married on 09/11/2017

Amazing thank you so much, nothing wasn't yo much trouble thank you for making me and my husband feel amazing you was so helpful and great thank you much again! Xx

Kaitlin

Married on 09/08/2017

Vincent was terrific. He saved us a lot of time and stress by holding a spot for us in the queue on Friday morning, and he was fun and professional throughout the wedding experience.

I
Ivelisse

Married on 08/20/2017

We hired Vincent for our wedding and we could not be happier with our pictures and Vincent's service. Not only did we receive our edited pictures while still on our honey moon and less then a week after our wedding; but we received all original pictures the same day of our wedding. Our guest loved him as he was not only professional but personable. My husband and I highly recommend Vincent as a photographer to capture every special moment.

S
stef

Married on 08/18/2017

Vincent was available via email and clarified my needs for the day in a very professional manner. He helped my family to document what would have otherwise been a very crazy day at City Hall! Thank you so much!

Anna-kay

Married on 07/29/2017

We found Vincent online and after having conversations and meeting up in person we decided on a package inclusive of wedding photos, a photobooth, a photobooth album and 2 wedding photobooks. The price was great and he was very punctual and he listened to our requests and also made suggestions which turned out great. Our wedding photos are beautiful because of him and his staff. We would recommend this company without reservations.

KENNETH

Married on 04/08/2017

Great photographer catered to our needs

E
Erica

Married on 12/31/2016

Luv all my photo would I book again yes

D
Dennis

Married on 08/12/2016

This man has gone above and beyond to help me and my wife with our pictures. I even called for help after my event I reached him right away, he was happy to help with out a problem.

Aisha

Married on 07/16/2016

Vincent has such an amazing talent for capturing moments which is exactly what you want on your wedding day, daughter's Quinceanera, daughter's sweet 16, anniversary parties etc. It’s not the formal photos that remind you how great your day was – it’s the natural fun and excitement that is so important to be documented. Vincent's ability not to miss a moment is incredible, and his energy and passion comes across in all of photos he takes. He is able to blend in so well that your guests literally will not realize they are being photographed. I could not recommend Vincent enough. He has photographed my family events a total of 4 times in the last year. He's always on time.

G
George

Married on 07/16/2016

Vince is a great friendly photographer with reasonable prices! I highly recommend!

Monil

Married on 07/16/2016

"Vince is as an unbelievable photographer. He photographed my wedding. From the moment we met him he made my new husband and I feel relaxed. We didn't have anything to worry about. He pays close attention to detail. I highly recommend him."

E
Erika

Married on 09/16/2015

Vincent Middleton is an awesome photographer with a great personality.