Back to J Street

Featured
Laura

Married on 09/16/2017

Fantastic Experience

My husband and I had some loose ideas about the kind of food we wanted at our wedding. We talked with Jason about our favorite dishes, the overall theme and vibe we were going for... And then he planned the perfect menu for us in under 60 seconds. He was responsive and reliable and his food is absolutely amazing. We got married in September 2017 and my friends/family are STILL talking about how amazing the food at our wedding was. He can literally make anything - but for us he made chicken and waffles, tater tot nachos, green chili mac and cheese and shepherd's pie. He even made the most delicious peach cobbler tarts. YEA... He does dessert too! He even set up a little appetizer table before the wedding with homemade chips and salsa and queso. Casual bar food is our jam - so that's what he made - but he presented everything so beautifully and even made tater tot nachos look like a "fancy wedding dish! " We were worried that guests might have to wait a while for food, but no! He was more than prepared and had perfectly presented, beautiful plates out to our guests in no time. There was no waiting around or long lines of hungry guests. We truly didn't have to worry about anything - he provided all the plates, utensils, extra tables and table cloths. I would recommend him for your wedding or any other event!

Ellery
Ellery Bahn

Getting married on 02/05/2021

J Street crushed our wedding in the mountains

I had to find a new caterer 1 month before my wedding. I was referred to Amy and Jason and they immediately sprung into action. Conversations via email, phone and a tasting 24 hours later, my now husband and I decided it was a no brainer. They were incredibly easy to work with, responsive and attentive to any and all of our needs and knocked it out of the park in regards to presentation, quality and taste. I had wedding guests walking around with their plates stacked high with the delicious fare they created for us. Big thanks to Amy, Jason and their amazing staff!

N
Natem

Getting married on 04/09/2020

Highly Recommended -- Hire this Team

Incredible service from start to finish, guests raved about it -- would hire again, no doubt!