Back to JansDecor Weddings & Events

7 Reviews for JansDecor Weddings & Events

Desrine
Desrine Dougherty

Getting married on 07/04/2020

Authenticity at it's best.

JansDecor is extremely professional. She brings your ideas to life in the most magnificent manner, with even a personal touch here and there to make the event exceptional.

Nardia
Nardia Schneider

Getting married on 09/02/2019

It was an unforgettable, marvelous experience,

The experience was a great one i walk into and unexpected gorgeous super beautiful ceremony that brought tears to my eyes. Jans decor and weddings have a magical touch i was pleased and happy in every way, i would recommend this company to anyone who is keeping a function.

JansDecor Weddings & Events's reply:

Mr & Mrs Schneider it was our pleasure decorating for you both and we are so happy you choose us to be a part of your special day, and we are happy you loved it. We wish you all the best with God's richest blessings.

JOHNESHA
JOHNESHA

Married on 02/10/2019

Jans Décor is the bestest in the West!

I am totally out of words to describe Jan's Décor service. She made my vision came to life! She was on time with everything. My wedding décor was amazing, she made my bright colours came together very well. She also made my wedding cake décor a dream come true. My guests were totally in awe when they saw the decor details and overall she made my vision about my wedding a success. She was highlight of my wedding. I recommend her a 100%

K
Krystal Beckford

Married on 08/27/2017

Amazing service!

I got the wedding of my dreams thanks to the JansDecor team. They really do cater to the client’s needs down to the very last detail. If you are seeking quality and value for your money then look no further. Highly recommended.

JansDecor Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for saying I do with us and it was our pleasure giving you your dream wedding. We aim to please always.

Tracee
Tracee Anne Grey

Married on 02/04/2017

Exceptional

Janet James put herself into her decor/job and make you feel as if it's her wedding. She went above my expectations and no money was enough to compensate for it. Another skill she has, is to be able to meet the needs of her clients who operates on a budget.

JansDecor Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Mr & Mrs Grey for choosing us to be apart of your beautiful day. It was our pleasure decorating for you both and we wish you all the best in your life journey as a couple. It was indeed a beautiful day.

S
Shermane Martin

Married on 07/21/2016

Wowed beyond measure!

Janet and her team is very professional, punctual, and efficient. Their unique wedding inventory gives you a vast variety of options to make your special day the most memorable! My wedding day was just spectacular and my husband and I along with our guests were wowed beyond measure!

JansDecor Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for choosing us to be apart of your special day.
We are happy when our couples are happy and thanks for all the compliments. We wish you a life of love and happiness.

S
Simone

Married on 03/22/2015

The best day ever

Jansdecor wedding and events did a great job with our wedding and the decor definitely surpassed our expectations.