Back to Jason's Catered Events

I
Featured
Iris

Married on 09/08/2012

Jasons Catering was the first catering company we had a tasting with for our wedding, but they offered us a package too good to pass up. After meeting Adri (our catering coordinator), tasting the food, and seeing the menu and pricing options, we knew Jasons would provide us with everything that we were looking for and more. Adri made the whole process incredibly easy and stress-free. She listened to what we wanted and she customized a dinner buffet comprised of stations that offered a wide variety of food options, including a dessert crepe station. Their service was professional and reliable, and the food was absolutely delicious. To this day, our family and friends have not stopped talking about the food.

Kevin
Kevin

Married on 09/21/2018

As a seasoned Wedding Professional, and current Service Manager at two luxury brand properties in Santa Monica, I had a high expectation headed into my husband and I's wedding & reception. Jason's Catered Events did NOT disappoint. They were the perfect partner in providing all the food & beverage for our black tie wedding and "State Dinner" themed affair. Along with our Planner, they ensured our ballroom matched my vision. They provided some of the most delicious tray passed hors d'oeuvres and a plated dinner, that guests to this day, are still raving about. The team at Jason's was beyond helpful in the planning stages as well as once on-site come wedding day. Adriana is a ROCKSTAR. Quick to respond to emails and calls, and easy to accommodate our special requests.

Mike and I are truly beyond grateful to our caterer and all that they did to make our Wedding Day PERFECT. We look forward to sharing our pictures & video, and are so blessed to have picked them for our once in a lifetime day. THANK YOU!

Kevin & Mike

L
Lee Ann

Event date: 06/09/2018

Adiana and all the staff at Jason's Catering were outstanding! We changed our minds several times and they adapted and even improved on our choices. So professional, completely organized and beautifully executed. This was a celebration of Life for my adored Mom and Jason's Catering made it just perfect! Cudos to you and I am very grateful for your excellent work!
All the best,
Lee Ann Austin

C
Cassidy

Married on 03/10/2018

Adri,
I'm sorry for the delayed email but I'm just coming back down to reality and day to day stuff! What a magical evening you put on for Nima and I. I couldn't have ask for better food, service or night in general. You were the reason we never went to even taste at White House. You sell Jason's single handedly and that is something to be proud of. I made the correct choice when I picked you and not for a single minute have I regretted it. My guests can not stop talking about the food. You guys nailed it and I owe it to you. Thank you for making all of my dreams come true. I will be forever grateful to you!

Cassidy and Nima Taleb

K
Karisa

Married on 08/25/2017

Jason's catering is hands down the best catering team with the most talented cooks! My husband and I are so pleased with how amazing the team treated us and took care of us on our wedding day. The food the absolutely DELICIOUS! All of our guests were craving more and couldn't stop talking about it. When you choose Jason's catering, talk to Adriana. She is so nice, helpful, and professionsal. I'm bragging about them because they are that good. I promise.

B
bridget

Married on 07/01/2017

Jasons was a perfect choice for our wedding catering. Communication with Adriana was easy and she always responded very quickly. At our first tasting we basically tried everything on the menu. It was great to be able to try so much we see what we liked. We added some very last minute late night snacks a week before the wedding and Adriana made it seem like no problem at all. When we were taking post-ceremony pictures a little cart followed us around with appetizers and drinks. During the ceremony a server found us as we were socializing with guests and asked if we wanted them to take our food back to the kitchen and get us warm plates. The attention to detail was incredible! We received compliments on the food all night. We even had a guest asking the kitchen for recipes. Thank you Jasons for the best dinner!

L
Laura

Married on 01/14/2017

We highly recommend Jason’s Catered Events for your wedding. The hardest part of the process was the food tasting – everything was AMAZING! Not only was the food delicious, but the service was extraordinary. Through all the questions, changes and details it takes to plan a wedding Adriana and team were flawless. They will work within your budget and provide various options to have a wonderful event. We received so many compliments on the food! Everyone loved it. Thank you to the Jason’s team!

Shari

Event date: 09/16/2016

Everything was excellent! We would not hesitate to have Jason's cater our next event.

A
Albert

Married on 09/04/2016

We were incredibly fortunate that our venue and coordinator had a contract with Jason's in Orange. We were invited to a food tasting prior to our wedding which was a fun and festive mini feast. All of the food we tried was amazing, but the tasting helped us to nail down the theme and flavors of the menu we wanted for our wedding. The day of every single guest enjoyed their meal, and even though my bride and I were busy running around, we made sure to take the time to savor our "Surf and Turf"!

R
Ryan

Married on 08/05/2016

The hardest part about this process was the food tasting... Because everything was so amazing.... We literally had to flip a coin as to the food we served. They went above and beyond and exceeded out expectations in every area. Adriana was very personable, and a true professional! This is a culinary gem in Orange, and we were over the moon about the food we had. A new age twist and traditional favorite meals puts this restaurant at the top of the list in our book..... Enjoy!

E
Eric

Married on 06/04/2016

OVERALL IMPRESSION- 5/5: We highly recommend Jason's Catered Events for your next event or wedding. Working with Ali C. And her staff was nothing short of amazing. Not only was the food and service great, she worked within our budget and schedules to help as throw a wonderful wedding. Most importantly though, she made my friends and family feel like family with the kindness and smiles her staff brought to our wedding. We can't thank them enough! Check out my full review on Yelp

User6618159

Event date: 03/31/2016

From our first conversation about the event to the last of the clean-up following it, every detail was anticipated and handled professionally and expertly, and every change requested was processed without complaint. We were very pleased with every aspect of our event and would highly recommend this group to anyone in the area for events large or small. I would definitely ask to work with them again when we do an event in the area.

P
Pamela

Event date: 02/21/2016

Our event was a fund raiser for Alzheimer's Research at the fabulous Nixon Library. We are ballroom dancers so it was a bit different in that we needed the entire ballroom for dancing.. I found them to be very professional, friendly and flexible. I have used them for the last three years that we have been having this event and look forward to using them in the future.

J
Joy

Married on 11/21/2015

We had an excellent tasting session where all our decisions were made. At the ceremony, the food was delicious and artfully displayed. The passed appetizer were very good and I highly recommend the coconut shrimp as an option. The price was very fair for the product and services provided. I upgraded to the filet mignon option and it was well worth it. The steaks melted in our mouth like butter.

Shelby

Married on 11/07/2015

We loved Jason's! Adriana was so helpful and awesome. She was so fun and easy to work with. We had so much fun at our tasting and got the chance to meet and hang out with Jason which made it special. The day of Adriana was so on top of everything and the tables looked awesome. Our guests are still raving about the mandarin salad we had. The servers were so nice and quick. One of the best parts was the woman they assigned to my groom and I for the night who always made sure we had food and drinks it was so nice! Totally recommend Jason's for your event!

User5493072

2+ years ago

Jason's Catering provided food for our wedding and most of my guests said that it was the best wedding plate they had ever tasted!

R
Rosie

Married on 07/11/2015

Jason's Catered Events catered for our nieces wedding and we were more than pleased with their service. Everybody loved the food. Jason's team is also very professional and always available for any requirement we had. Jason's Catered Events delivers high quality all the way around. The food, service and the staff are exceptional. Ali Contreras went beyond the call of duty & helped with whatever we needed help with. She kept us calm, cook & collected during a stressful time. Highly recommended!

Y
yuqi

Married on 05/31/2015

Ali from Jason's Catered Events was my life saver! I was not a bride with a super high budget, but it didn't matter to them. They treated me from day 1 as if I had a million dollars and were more then happy to work with all my requests. They were incredibly flexible and everyone loved the wedding food (which was a brunch buffet). I had so many compliments about the food and so many people told me they went back for more! What was lovely day of the wedding was they were all so on top of everything, and they even had a waiter sent out to us with refreshments and appetizers when my husband and I were off taking pictures--impressive because it was hot, the middle of the day and she had to find us in the middle of the arboretum. When we got to the reception the food was already set out for us so beautifully and we got to eat!

Ali was also amazing because I had a lot of communication problems with our Venue but as they were a preferred vendor she stepped in to help us with questions and even helped us get a hold of the venue when we couldn't. Every time I made a crazy request she was also there, and always checking in with the planning process. They were so on top of everything that I was blown away, and I would highly recommend them no matter your budget! They were low stress, delicious and so warm and friendly. I felt through the entire process that all they cared about was making sure the wedding day was going to be perfect, and that my husband and I were happy. I loved them and if I could give them a higher rating I would!

E
Elaine

Married on 04/18/2015

From the tasting all the way to our special day, Jason's Catered Events has been amazing. My husband and I felt that food was one of the most important things at a wedding, so we wanted to make sure that our food was top-notch. At our tasting there were so many good choices, it was so hard to narrow down the choices. We ended up adding more hors-d'oeuvres because they were all so good! On our actual wedding day, the service was amazing and many of our guests complimented on the food. Our personal concierge, Steve, was very attentive and made sure my husband and I had enough food and drink. He even walked out to where we were doing our pictures after the ceremony to make sure we didn't go hungry/thirsty. That is amazing service! I would highly recommend Jason's Catered Events again to any future brides!

M
Melissa

Married on 04/17/2015

They are easy to work with.
The food is great and the Chef is open to ideas but will also recommend ideas.
The entire team is 5 stars.

Shari

Married on 04/11/2015

Weddings are not known for the quality food. However, we not only loved the delicious food served at our wedding, but have heard nothing but rave reviews from our guests about the meal. Jason's Catering provided food that was fresh, perfectly presented, and delicious! If you are looking for a caterer, we highly recommend Jason's Catering!

P
Pat

Event date: 11/08/2014

After having many events over the years, I can honestly say that Jason's Catering Service was the best I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.

Not only am I the hero of my family but all of the people who attend my husband's mother's birthday party told us the food and service was exceptional.

The food we selected was displayed beautifully and we didn't hear one complaint about taste or service.

We will definitely be using them again.

D
davina

Married on 09/06/2014

Ali was so awesome to work with. The food was great. We got a ton of compliments from our guests. The servers were so friendly and great to work with.

J
Jennifer

Married on 08/30/2014

FANTASTIC FOOD! Food is usually my least favorite part at weddings, but with Jason's Catered Events, the food at our wedding was phenomenal! The food was so good during the tasting that I insisted on having time to eat on the wedding day, which, typically, is an impossibility for most Brides and Grooms as they're too busy either taking pictures or talking to guests. Fortunately, my husband and I got to enjoy every bite! Aside from being flavorful and tasty, it was also beautifully presented. And the service was exceptional - we really enjoyed the catering staff - they were professional and attentive at all times, and made sure the Bride and Groom did not go hungry or thirsty during photographs! Loved it! Highly recommend their services!

Shanelle

Married on 07/05/2014

Words can't express the happiness we feel about having had the pleasure of Jason's Catered Events on our wedding day. From the day I spoke with Ali, I was the happiest, most excited bride. Ali is amazing! She was with me through the whole planning experience! She was always responsive, patient, and flexible, it made the entire experience so wonderful having her there. The whole team at Jason's Catered Events is incredible. They truly know what it is to be the best, to make you feel at home, and to give excellent personalized customer service at all times! Ali and the team are so organized with all the aspects of the planning process... The tasting day... The linen designs... The walkthrough at the reception venue. Every experience throughout the journey was so fun! They really work with you to make sure that your vision of your dream wedding comes alive. Now, let me tell you about the food! It's delicious! 5 star quality! Elegant! Beautiful presentations! Perfect good sized portions! Great variety! Also, the appetizer choices are all amazing! I wanted them all! Their signature strawberry water was so refreshing! Their service was so good, we even had our own bridal concierge that day! How amazing is that?! We all felt like royalty. It was such a great experience. All I can say is, we're blessed to have had Jason's Catered Events on our most special day and I can't wait for another special event to hire them again. I want to thank Ali Contreras for being the best, and for that, she will always have a special place in my heart. Jason's Catered Events is genuine, divine, excellent service, accommodating, delicious, top quality, and definitely the right choice for having an unforgettable event. Thank you, Jason's Catered Events for helping make our wedding day the best day of our lives.

-Love, Daniel and Shanelle Hurtado.

:) our wedding same day edit video: http://vimeo. Com/100075363