Back to Javier Olivero Photography

Featured
Lauren Ramos

Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing crew

My husband and I went to Puerto Rico to get married and take a vacation/ honeymoon. At first we weren’t even going to get a photographer or videographer but then changed our minds last minute. We called Javier the day before and thankfully, him and his crew took the job! They have such high standards and went above and beyond. They were excellent and I was ecstatic that I picked such awesome people in such a last minute situation. I have to say that I’m extremely happy with the work that they did. Amazing photography, I love how our pictures came out. The video was also amazing! They are very nice people and are very good at what they do. Their job comes natural to them. I would most definitely use them again. They definitely made our wedding more amazing by having such amazing pics and the video. Awesome people and great work! Five stars

Kayur

Getting married on 05/23/2020

Javier was all-around a great photographer and person. He was nothing short of professional while working with him for my surprise proposal in Puerto Rico. Not only did he capture the moment, but he took his time to get all angles without hesitation. He is extremely knowledgeable in lighting and angles while working quickly. I enjoyed meeting him and his wife during the shoot. Highly recommended photographer where talent meets skill.

Javier Olivero Photography's reply:

Thanks, Kayur you are a lovely couple. Hope you enjoy the rest of the day and greetings from the Enchanted Island, Puerto Rico!!!!

Luisa

Getting married on 02/20/2020

Amazed by our photographs! Better than expected and we were so happy to have chosen Javier for our couple session in Puerto Rico. He has a great style and captures the best backgrounds and angles! He took plenty of photos during our session to have plenty to choose from. It was hard to narrow down which to choose because there were so many good ones. It was very nice working with him and we felt the packages were very reasonably priced for the quality of his work. You would not be disappointed

Andrew Murray

Married on 04/12/2019

Surprise engagement

Javier was just amazing. He helped plan and execute a perfect engagement and photo session. The pictures were just unreal.

Shana

Married on 03/30/2019

Made somebody who hates photos love them

Both my husband and I are not the photo taking type. Javier and crew made the whole process so much fun I forgot how much I hate my photo being taken. The results are breathtaking. The most common response to the video are tears. I am so happy to have these videos and pictures to share with my friend and family and to use to remember such an amazing day for the rest of our lives and beyond!

Yami
Yami Santos

Married on 03/16/2019

Javier Olivero is the best!

Javier and his team shot our photos and our video for our wedding on 3/16/19 at El
Castillo Serrallés in Ponce, Puerto Rico. We live in Florida and we’re a bit skeptical when hiring because of the distance. From the moment we made initial contact with Javier, he was professional and forth coming with all of the questions and concerns we had. The day of the wedding he arrived and delivered. We were amazed at the quality or his photography and the video left us speechless. Everything was beautiful and perfect.

We recommend Javier for photography and his team for the videography aspect. You will be so elated with the results as we were.

Gracias Yami,
Siempre será un placer y un honor haber sido los escogidos para ser testigos de ese hermoso día y documentar el amor jurado frente a los hombres y frente a Dios.

Aldina

Married on 02/06/2019

The Very Best

I contacted Javier at the very last moment after other plans fell through, not only did he make the process smooth and seemless but was able to help, guide and create the upmost Amazing photos and exceptionally memorable experience

Javier Olivero Photography's reply:

Thank you Aldina and Duran. The prettiest cape verdian I have ever meet. Thanks for your words. Will be a pleasure to be your photographer in Florida for the big day and greetings from Puerto Rico!!!

C
Caroll Zayas

Married on 12/23/2018

Puro profesionalismo

No solo es un trabajo impecable, Javier es profesional en todo el sentido de la palabra, creativo y se esmera para dar lo mejor de sí....
Gracias Javier!

¡Saludos Caroll y Jorge!
Gracias por tus palabras. La boda de ustedes quedó hermosa y La felicidad se notaba en todo momento. Eso se reflejó en las fotografías tomadas, por lo que parte de nuestro éxito se lo debemos a ustedes.

T
Tete Swen

Married on 12/05/2018

Excellent service

My husband and I were in puerto Rico and needed a photographer to take our wedding pictures. I found Javier on google and I decided to give him a call. He was very professional and work with us on a very short notice. The best part about it all is that he took us to amazing locations and give us a free tour of old San Juan after our session and dropped us off to our location. I really enjoyed working with him and I highly recommend him to everyone.

Hi Tete,
You two, look like a real Liberia models! Thank for the opportunity to be your wedding photographer. I'm glad you like the pictures. Hope to see you again in your anniversary! :D

Kryssia

Married on 08/24/2018

Overall an amazing experience. Highly recommend. Beautiful pictures. Very professional.

Javier Olivero Photography's reply:

Thank you Kryssia Miranda and greetings from Puerto Rico!!!
Hope to see you again in the Enchanted Island!

Karen

Married on 08/05/2018

Javier Olivero is the best! Very good with detail and very professional, love his work. If you are looking for someone to capture some of those special moments of your life he is the one to call.

D
Dolores

Married on 07/07/2018

Javier was both professional and personal. His attention to detail really made the photos shine. Knowing he was capturing the beauty of the ceremony and setting allowed us to focus on each other. To top it all off, he had all the stunning photos finished and delivered 2 days after the wedding. We are so thankful he was a part of our day!

Sandy

Married on 06/24/2018

Javier and his team were amazing, far exceeded our expectations by quality, price, and turn-around time! My husband is not easy to photograph but Javier was able to capture some of the best moments that we will cherish for years!

B
Ben

Event date: 06/06/2018

Javier did a family photo shoot for my family and did an incredible job. His recommendations came out wonderful. If you need a professional photographer, then Javier is your guy.

Libby

Married on 05/10/2018

Javier and his makeup artist Olga are AMAZING! They did a fashion shoot for me for my portfolio and the pictures turned out amazing. My agent was thrilled and I am too. I will definitely use them again for any photography needs I have in Puerto Rico and would recommend them to anyone! They were very helpful, great with communication, artistry, everything. You couldn't dream of a better team to work with for your special event.

C
Christian Vargas

Married on 04/07/2018

Best of the best!!!

BEST it falls short...! Very professional and attentive to every detail in his work. Totally recommended Attentive, precise and punctual!

M
Moraima

Married on 04/07/2018

Excellent!!!

Una y mil veces me volveria a casar y una y mil veces volveria a seleccionarlo! Excelente profesional y sus fotos extraordinarias. Se merece 100+. Exito en todo!

T
Tanisha

Married on 02/25/2018

I can't say enough about about Javier and his team! Javier was absolutely amazing and such a pleasure to work with. I knew he was the photographer I wanted from our first phone conversation. Not only was his work on his website beautiful, but he also has a very energetic, wonderful personality. I got a chance to meet met him in person when I visited Puerto Rico two months before my wedding. He brought all of the different types of wedding books he does. They were all beautiful and it was hard to choose! We talked about everything from lighting and different areas to take pictures to the wedding day timeline. Him and his team arrived early the day of the wedding and got right to work. The day of the wedding, we planned to take pictures in Old San Juan after the ceremony but the weather was not on our side. Javier was still able to give of absolutely beautiful pictures taken in different areas of the hotel. You know your photographer is good when your guests actually say it the day of the wedding and still talk about how good he was afterwards! He also sent our pictures quick! Its been a month since my wedding and I still have so many pictures to go through and choose for my wedding book! They are all beautiful so this may take a while. I definitely recommend using Javier.

Amelia

Married on 01/13/2018

Simply put - the best photographer! We could not have been happier with our entire experience and the photos from Javier. When we initially spoke to him on the phone, he gave us tips and recommendations for having the best photos. His composition and attention to detail during our engagement and wedding photos were impeccable. Our guests all commented on his professionalism and raved about our photos when we got them. If we ever have photos taken in San Juan again, we'll be sure to hire Javier.
Javier's wife, Olga, also did my hair and make-up, as well as my bridesmaids' hair. She was amazing. Her attention to detail made me feel like a model. They were a great team!

Laura

Married on 08/05/2017

Javier photographed my wedding brilliantly. The pictures turned out stunning and he went above and beyond what was asked. My wedding venue was not the easiest to get to, since it was on a small island only accessible by ferry. He gave great direction, and was very calm, professional, and enthusiastic. Javier did an amazing job and the proof is in the pictures! Highly recommend!

Thank you Laura!!!

J
Jacques

Married on 07/28/2017

My family and I decided to hire a photographer during our vacation in Puerto Rico. We found Javier through Yelp, reviewed his reviews and previous work on his website, and gave him a call.

From the first conversation over the phone, I felt confident that Javier was the right choice. He is knowledgeable, courteous, and professional and has a real love for his home - San Juan.

Javier planned the entire photo shoot, gave us the time and place to meet, and photographed our family as he guided us on a walking tour of beautiful old San Juan. He was great to work with and was wonderful with our kids (8 and 10 years old). After the photos shoot, he recommended a nice Puerto Rican restaurant in the area a (La Barraccina)

The pictures he took were amazing. We couldn't settle on just 20, there were so many different poses and beautiful locations to choose from. We opted instead to pay an additional $149 for the whole package. It was well worth it.

We highly recommend his services!

M
Megan

Married on 07/11/2017

My family spent an entire summer in Puerto Rico due to my husband's job. I wanted family photos to remember our summer there and how amazing it was. I contacted Javier and he was amazing. He was super quick to respond to email messages and it was so easy to set up the photo shoot. We met him in Old San Juan and he took us all over the place so we got a very informational tour as well as amazing photos. He took gorgeous photos of my family which included my wild 4 year old and an 18 month old who was mere hours fever free after having been very sick with a virus for 5 days (so he was not in the best of moods). The pictures are beautiful and a perfect representation of our time there. I highly recommend Javier and can't wait to use him next time we get the opportunity to visit again when my boys are older

Sumita

Married on 07/01/2017

Very Personable, and per our expectations.

W
Wanda & Travis

Married on 06/29/2017

Javier was a true pleasure to work with. I am so glad we chose him to be our photographer. He is very professional and has talent that is beyond words.

F
Fan

Married on 05/10/2017

Javier is a very professional photographer. We arrived late at the day of the event, he and his wife who is his assistant we're very patient waiting for us there. They have their unique thchnique to relieve our nervousness. He helped us to choose the places which are great for wedding photos. He guided us about the gestures that look natural. He is a specialist who can choose the best scene and light to make everything perfect! It is very difficult for us to pick limited amount of photos because every photo he took was perfect, so we bought all of them! Excellent! I highly recommend him!