Back to Jenessa Blaine

37 Reviews for Jenessa Blaine

Z
Zenni Pham

Married on 01/22/2019

I love my wedding makeup

Very friendly and professional makeup

E
Emily

Married on 12/01/2018

Great Experience

Janessa was quick, yet the quality was incredible. She made for a relaxed morning getting ready and was easy to work with!

Cari
Cari

Married on 10/13/2018

Fair price and awesome service!

First off - Jenessa and her team were awesome! Jenessa from the very beginning was really flexible with her dates and times when planning my trial run for my makeup. She also bore with me as I changed my number of bridesmaids getting their hair and make up done every two minutes and answered the number of questions I had. She was always prompt getting back to me and let me know everything up front. On the day of the wedding she showed up on time with her crew and got each girl done efficiently and looking BEAUTIFUL! I had a few girls that were on the fence about getting airbrush make up done because they had a few poor experiences, but decided to do it anyway and they loved it! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for fair priced makeup services and a job well done. Thank you Jenessa!

Katrina Wainscott

Married on 09/29/2018

Bride and Bridal Party

I hired Jenessa and Nicole to do my hair and make up for my wedding and they did an amazing job! It was so natural looking and lasted all day and night. I could not have been happier!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 09/07/2018

Wonderful Experience

I was drawn to Jenessa's website because of her location and stellar reviews. Once I saw photos of her work I was excited to set up my trial. I was unsure about airbrush and falsies, but now I am so glad I went with it as my wedding day was long & wet. And after the trial day I knew that it would hold up the whole day no matter what. She has a gift to enhance your palette and keep the final look flawless yet natural. She is incredibly flexible and willing to be there for you on your timeline. Thanks again, Jenessa!

V
Vimla

Married on 06/29/2018

Great experience!

Jenessa and her team were great to work with and very responsive! I had a lot of questions and she was very patient and took her time. I would recommend!

Kelsey

Married on 06/23/2018

Jenessa was great to work with for our wedding. She was flexible and responded to all of our questions promptly. She provides a high quality service that's customizable to what you need and fits the style of your day. She did makeup for people varied in age range, and everyone looked great. Makeup lasted well all night and turned out well in photos, despite being outside and the heat.

R
Randee Estes

Married on 05/27/2018

Best Makeup Ever!

I had the pleasure of meeting Jenessa Blaine for my sons wedding. Jenessa did a phenomenal job. We had 13 girls including the bride and she got us all done with time to spare. My makeup looked very natural yet dramatic enough for the "mother of the groom". She was friendly, professional and quick! I would use her again with no reservations in a heart beat.

Kayla

Married on 05/19/2018

Jenessa was such a pleasure to work with for my wedding on May 19th! She was very relaxed and would listen to what everyone had asked with their makeup and hair styles. She was very calm and relaxed which helped my wedding jitters on the big day! She offered her husband's law office to get ready instead of getting ready in our hotel room, so she is very accommodating. I would for sure work with Jenessa again!

Brittany

Married on 05/12/2018

Jenessa was amazing with everything from helping me find my look to beautifying all the ladies in the bridal party!

S
Shaina

Married on 04/28/2018

Jenessa was amazing! From the very beginning she was professional, prompt, efficient, and in my opinion could not have done a better job. I hired her and did my trial run for my engagement photos which turned out perfect. She came to my venue in Chicago and provided make-up services including airbrush and eyelashes to myself, all 6 of my bridesmaids and my mom for my April wedding. Everyone looked gorgeous and the makeup stayed all day. We just got our pictures back and her work truly shines through. I would highly recommend Jenessa for any make up needs!

J
Judi

Married on 03/03/2018

We hired Jenessa to do the makeup for our daughter's wedding on 3/3/18 -- she was absolutely fabulous. Not only is she an incredibly talented artist, but she is, also, a pleasure to work with. She is calm, laid-back, fun, and willing to listen to what her clients want. There is no doubt that we will use her again for the special events in our lives. For reference, I am the mother-of-the-bride.

S
Sean

Married on 09/09/2017

Jenessa came in and did the makeup for my staff a few weeks ago for our corporate photos. She did a really fantastic job. All of the photos turned out great, there was no blemishes or shiny parts on foreheads etc. I highly recommended her services. She was friendly and quite efficient! She also did my cousin's wedding and did a great job so totally recommend

Beth

Married on 08/27/2017

Jenessa was a joy to work with during my wedding makeup trial session and on the big day. On the wedding day, she arrived early, set-up her products and got to work with ease and efficiency. It made for a no-stress situation for me. Jenessa knows what looks best on each person. She gave everyone a glamorous look without overdoing it. Everyone felt beautiful and looked stunning. I'll definitely work with Jenessa for other future occasions.

D
Debbie

Married on 08/12/2017

Jenessa was remarkable and I'm so glad she was our make up artist for our wedding! We hired her to do my make up for our engagement pictures and it was such a great job we ended up hiring her for the big day too. She is personable and easy to work with. She does a high quality job and she is also quick, without being rushed. For my wedding day, I had 12 total people that needed make up done. Jenessa was able to find another stylist to help out to ensure we got everyone done without feeling rushed. We all felt amazing and Jenessa's airbrush and make up skills are top of the line. I can't imagine my special day without her part of it!

A
Ashley

Married on 08/05/2017

Jenessa was great! Very professional and warm, perceptive to the "look" I was going for and vision for the bridal party. Super happy with the results and felt gorgeous on my big day! Thanks Jenessa!

J
jacquie

Married on 06/10/2017

Jenessa was truly amazing! She did my makeup perfectly and it made me feel amazing on my wedding day! She was also extremely professional and kind, which made my experience with her top notch!

D
Dana

Married on 05/28/2017

Jenessa did an amazing job on my make up (the bride) and my girls. She was so prompt while responding to my questions and was very flexible with her timing. The day of she was super friendly and easy going. The girls all enjoyed working with her. We were very pleased!

T
Trung

Married on 03/25/2017

Jenessa is a wonderful makeup artist. She is very detail oriented and makes sure you are happy and satisfied for your special day. She helped my wife with our wedding last year and she looked so beautiful it really made everything that much more special

R
Rachel

Married on 09/25/2016

Jenessa did a wonderful job the day of my wedding. My makeup looked absolutely beautiful and so did that of my bridesmaids and the moms. It did not look overdone at all, very natural, and when we got the photos back, I couldn't have been happier! I would certainly recommend Jenessa as your makeup artist. :-)

Brooke

Married on 09/24/2016

Janessa was wonderful to work with on my wedding day. She was very professional and listened to what I wanted. She made great suggestions and my makeup looked flawless.

A
Ashley

Married on 09/15/2016

My experience with Jenessa Blaine was AMAZING! She is a true professional and really knows how to make you look beautiful on your special day. I received so many compliments on my makeup at my wedding and when people saw my photos. Jenessa did my makeup with little direction from me and it was as if she read my mind--she just knew what would look best on me. I guess that is what happens when you have as much professional experience as she does. Jenessa was great to work with and easy to talk to. I would recommend her to everyone I know and those who are looking for a fabulous make up artist.

M
Maja

Married on 09/10/2016

Jenessa is super responsive and easy to communicate with! She immediately picked up on what my vision was and brought it to life. I wanted something that didn't seem far from what I usually wear, but a little more bold to stand out in pictures and last the entire night... And it did! Thank you, Jenessa!

M
Meara

Married on 09/03/2016

I had a great experience with Jenessa as my make up artist for my September 2016 wedding. She was easy to communicate with from the beginning and I scheduled my make up trail right away. I knew she was the right choice when she listened to all of my make up fears before starting. When she was done my mom was practically in tears. Booked her for the big day on the spot. My make up from the trial stayed put during one of the hottest days in July.
The day of, she was quick and efficient working through my mom, MIL, 3 friends and myself. Each gal had an airbrushed finish complete with a set of lashes.
Overall great experience and it was so nice that she came to me at the hotel rather than having to run around from salon to salon. Would definitely use her again and recommend her to anyone in the Chicagoland area.

L
Liz

Married on 06/18/2016

Jenessa is PHENOMENAL! I used her services for my wedding day. She was able to do makeup for seven women, including me, in just a few hours. She was very poised, prepared, and confident. Additionally, she made me feel very calm. She was great to talk to and very fun to be around. I would love to use her services again in the future. Highly recommend her!