Back to Jennifer Provost

14 Reviews for Jennifer Provost

C
Caitlyn

Married on 05/07/2016

I was lucky enough to find Jen to do my wedding makeup, and she did an amazing job! She took time to talk with me about what I envisioned for the big day and the final look was even better than I imagined- I got so many compliments! She was also personable and professional, and made me feel completely comfortable throughout the day. I would definitely use her services again in the future, and highly recommend any future brides to go with Jen.

Khrysty

Married on 07/25/2015

I can't say enough about Jen's talent as a makeup artist. I had a natural look in mind for my wedding from day one, and she executed it perfectly! From our initial communication to my trial to the day of, Jen was professional and wonderful to work with. I fell in love with her style at my trial and was even more blown away with my wedding day makeup. My girls all loved her work, too, and they looked so beautiful! We even ended up with a real weddings feature on The Knot! I will definitely be contacting Jen should I need makeup for any future events, and recommend her to everyone I know that is planning a wedding.

Karen

Married on 05/31/2014

Jen was a dream to work with for our wedding. She did my hair (Grecian like braids) and make up including natural looking air brush and fake lashes. She is truly a professional from her ability to perfectly select colors to her suggestions and ultimately providing exactly what we discussed.
In addition she saved the day by showing my best friend how to use the steamer for my husband's completely wrinkled shirt. Her presence is calming. She is a pleasure to be around which makes all the difference especially in the hours leading up to your wedding.

T
Tracy

Married on 05/17/2014

Jen was amazing, my makeup looked flawless. She really listened to what I wanted and made it happen.

B
Brenda

Married on 10/27/2013

Jen did a wonderful job with my makeup. I received many compliments which gave me even more confidence for my event. I truly felt like a beautiful women that I know I am. I'll be a repeat customer for sure.

L
Leanora

Married on 10/19/2013

If you are looking for a professional, talented hair and makeup artist JProMakeup is for you! I came to her with so many ideas and she listened to them all. She took all my ideas made me feel beautiful for my wedding day. She won't pressure you into doing things and will tell you exactly how a hairstyle or "look" will work out for you. She has a wonderful eye for style and won't let you walk down the isle looking nothing less than perfect and beautiful. So if you want a wonderful, talented, amazing artist, get JProMakeup, or trust me, you'll regret it if you don't.

Nicole S. (formerly Nicole C)
Nicole

Married on 10/13/2013

Jpromakeup did my makeup for my wedding and I could not have received better service! It was a very last-minute request and I wasn't sure exactly how many people wanted their makeup done. Not to mention the day of the wedding was the first time we met in person (no trial... I had no time!)

Not only was she flexible, but she was professional- both in attitude and in style! I've never done fake lashes or airbrush before and she made me feel completely comfortable with both. My sister and my mother had their makeup done also and everyone looked beautiful!

Thank you so, SO much for being there on my wedding day!

S
Sarah

Married on 10/05/2013

Jennifer did my makeup for my wedding. I looked beautiful without looking over done. Jen also did my bridal parties makeup and everyone looked amazing! I highly recommend using Jen she is a wonderful makeup artist and very processional.

Karolina

Married on 08/30/2013

Jennifer is the best in the profession, hands down. This is coming from the most picky bride on the planet when it comes to makeup. I wish I could do it all over again! :)

C
Clare

Married on 08/16/2013

Jen is a PRO! She did my makeup for some pictures I needed (wanted) for a glamour shoot. And boy, did I look glamorous! My eyes really popped and the colors she chose made my hazel eyes look really green. She used excellent quality products, fresh applicators and included me in all the decisions. My skin was flawless and I felt pampered throughout. Call Jen for a beautiful face and a professional experience!

I
Irene

Married on 05/25/2013

Jen did the makeup for my wedding, and it looked better than I could have ever imagined. She respected my request for a more natural look, yet the colors and hues still looked radiant in the photos. She made me feel so beautiful! The wedding photographer personally thanked her for doing such an excellent job because he didn't need to adjust lighting, the makeup was camera ready. She also shares tips and tricks you can use on your own in the future. Jen is talented, flexible, hard working and always prepared. I highly recommend her for any of your beauty needs!

M
Mallory

Event date: 04/27/2013

Jen was wonderful! She did an amazing job on my make-up for my agency's 100th year gala this year. People kept coming up to me saying how beautiful my skin and make-up looked. Thanks again Jen!

D
Dana

Married on 09/22/2012

Jennifer did my makeup for my wedding and I could not be happier with how it turned out. I wanted to look like myself on my wedding day (just a flawless version of myself) and Jennifer absolutely acheived that. She somehow managed to nail the look I was hoping for (glowy, glamourous, but naturual) and I got so many compliments. Although the results were obviously the most important thing to me, her demeanor also helped make the experience perfect. She is so sweet, and makes you feel so comfortable. We had a bit of a hiccup with the bridal suite not being ready on time (and then having horrible lighting) but she took it in stride, waited patiently, and then rigged up extra lamps, and ultimately did the makeup for me and my bridesmaids in record time. I reccomend Jennifer without hesitation and would absolutely use her for other events in the future. Also, worth noting that she uses really good products (and airbrushes)! Ooh and she made me start using eye cream and I still do to this day so my eyes thank her also!

S
Sarah

Married on 05/14/2011

Jen is an exceptionally talented makeup artist. She did such a wonderful job on me and very professional while listening to what I wanted. She even helped my bridesmaids with their hair!