Back to jill.cate design & letterpress

jill.cate design & letterpress Reviews

| Sacramento, CA See photos, pricing and details

6 Reviews for jill.cate design & letterpress

C
Casey

Married on 04/26/2008

Of all the elements for my wedding, my invitations were my favorite. I still look at them and sigh. Jillcate was able to translate my abstract descriptions of the desired "mood" & "feeling" into a beautiful and simple design. We LOVED our invitations. Moreover, she was *wonderful* to work with--so talented, and really really really nice.

Darius

Married on 12/16/2007

Jill Cate was fabulous to work with. She was so creative in her beautiful designs and helpful in making suggestions on the direction we should go with our invitations. She went above and beyond the call of duty with her service. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to wow their guests with their invitations and set the mood for their event from the very beginning. Thanks Jill!

H
hapa

Married on 07/13/2007

Jill did the letterpressing for our invitations and was great. Very easy to work with and willing to accommodate a very specific timeline we had. Our invites were very different and were done on unusual paper, but she was willing to work with us on it. Great, quality work and reasonably priced.

A
A

Married on 09/30/2006

I was referred to Jill and was so happy to have had her do my wedding invitations. When we met, I immediately knew that she was the person for the job. She has such a nice way about her, and after talking about what my husband and I wanted from our invites, understood what we wanted and made great suggestions.

She does some beautiful classically designed invitations, but my husband and I wanted something more non-traditional and they could not have been more beautiful. She worked with us on the design, color palette, and beautiful presentation of them. Her letterpress is so beautifully done, and I have continued to use her for all of our family events. You will be lucky to have stumbled upon her!

Married on 08/21/2005

Bar none the best in the business. The invitations were absolutely stunning. Jill picked the perfect everything--words, colors, pictures, layout, paper. This woman is an extraordinary artist! Very affordable as well. Beyond this, Jill is a joy to work with and a true professional. -DK, Bend, Oregon

B
Bree

Married on 07/03/2004

Jill. Cate did my wedding Save The Dates and they turned out great! She was so creative with the copy and the layout of the piece, I was really impressed!