Back to Johnny Breeze Professional DJ, Acoustic Guitar & Piano

Madison
Madison Greene

Married on 05/10/2019

Fantastic wedding dj

Hiring DJ Breeze for our beach wedding in St. Augustine, FL was one of the easiest and BEST decisions we made during our wedding planning process. He was more than accommodating- Everything from changing our wedding date, arriving in St. Augustine the night before, arriving early on our wedding day, personalizing our play list, customizing our first dance and father/daughter song... I could keep going on. His musical talent and personality are unrivaled. Now, a month after our wedding, I still get compliments on what a great job he did. DJ Breeze truly made our wedding night memorable for everybody. The south will miss his talent. Northern brides- take advantage! You've found the best DJ!

Jennifer
Jennifer

Married on 05/03/2019

What a voice!

Wish we had him sing longer for our wedding but we decided to have some dj music for dancing. He did a great job with blending the songs during the dj music! But wow what a voice, his song list is long and very expansive. Nailed every song he sang, having him play guitar and sing was a great touch for our wedding! Any questions I had he was able to answer, he was prompt in response, very professional. He showed up early to set up, he did his best with the rain situation, hopefully didn't ruin his equipment. I would highly recommend him for any wedding or function!

D
David

Married on 07/10/2017

We were very happy with the music. Great guy. I highly recommend him.

Melanie

Married on 12/10/2016

We have been very please with Johnny Breeze, from the first time we contracted to have him play at our Christmas Party four years ago as a solo performer. We have continued the tradition each year having him and his band be a part of our yearly celebration. They are very professional and the music is fantastic. He is so easy to work with and his professionalism truly shines through. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to hire a professional band for a wedding, party or any other type of event. You will not be disappointed!

S
Stephen

Married on 10/22/2016

We hired Johnny for a wedding reception at a restaurant in Waxhaw, NC and he was fantastic! Music was great and he sings a wide variety! He adapted well to the venue and environment (restaurant held 50 guests). He was engaging with the guests and worth every penny!

mike

Married on 10/02/2016

Johnny Breeze was fantastic and would recommend him to anyone! He kept the wedding moving and entertained the audience.

Married on 07/16/2016

DJ Breeze was great to work with! I strongly recommend booking a package deal. We got catering, DJ, photobooth, and photography for a great price! Not only was the music awesome, the photobooth he had set up for us was the perfect addition, they sent us home with a photo album with everyone's pics and a little message! DJ Breeze did not miss a beat, everyone danced the entire night and we had a blast! Best DJ ever! I would recommend his services to anyone looking for great music at a great price!

User4486725

2+ years ago

Johnny Breeze sang and played acoustic guitar for our ceremony and also was the entertainer for our reception. He did a great job, and learned all the songs we requested without any problem. He was even able to convince our reception venue to allow him to use amplified sound (it was a restaurant on the second floor, and they did not allow amplified music, only acoustic), which was great! My husband and I were very pleased with him, and would recommend him to anyone.

Bridget

Married on 05/10/2015

Excellent acoustic guitar player! He was very flexible and always quick to respond with any questions. He made our ceremony extra special and we would definitely recommend!

R
Rachel

Married on 03/21/2015

Johnny Breeze was awesome! He really got the party started and made sure it kept going. The dane floor stayed packed throughout our entire wedding reception and the ceremony music was beautiful. He also provided a photo booth at our wedding and everyone loved the props and the pictures they go to take home. Johnny was very easy to work with and he made the entertainment aspect of planning our wedding such a delight. We would highly recommend Johnny and the photo booth for anyones wedding and/or party.

Married on 02/28/2015

DJ Breeze was wonderful! He was very professional, fun and kept the reception flowing. He asked for my input on song selection and honored that, while making it his own. Everyone there raved about him and the entertainment. I would recommend him to anyone planning a wedding in the Charleston, SC area.

User4796288

2+ years ago

Awesome! Music was diverse and Johnny seemed to have a good idea on how to get everyone on the dance floor! Would definitely recommend and use again!

User4844910

Event date: 01/30/2015

The event was our 35th Hilton Head Mid-Winter Conference. Johnny Breeze has provided entertainment for the past two years and is our selection for next years conference.

User4842985

Event date: 12/14/2014

The party was a great success and Johnny Breeze was a big hit!

Caroline

Event date: 12/13/2014

Johnny Breeze is great! I have booked him for many company events and he never fails. Once he is booked, I don't worry for another second. He is so great, I even booked him for my wedding!

Chris

Event date: 11/05/2014

I hired Johnny to assist in a last minute proposal and he came through for me and even knew what song I wanted. He made my proposal night special and would highly recommend him for any event.

Caitlin

Married on 09/12/2014

Johnny did my welcome party the night before my wedding at a local spot we rented out. It was just him, his guitar and music through his speakers. He was OUT OF THIS WORLD. We had a blast! I asked him to stick to country b/c I knew we weren't going to play that much at my wedding and I really wanted a night of country. He was amazing. Knew every song anyone asked him to play. Honestly, people that were outside and even inside thought the radio was on b/c he was so good. EVERYONE was dancing and singing. Had a few hung over people the next day b/c we all had so much fun :) He was so good and I would call him again in a heartbeat. Thanks Johnny!

J
Justin

Married on 06/12/2014

Johnny did a great job at my daughter's wedding reception. He was easy to communicate with prior to the event and was always very responsive to my questions. His performance was outstanding and everyone that attended the reception raved about how well he sang and performed. We spent a week at Tybee and Savannah and visited several bars during the week that had singers/performers. None of them were close to the talent level that Johnny performed.

Kristin
Kristin

Married on 05/25/2014

We booked Johnny Breeze for our May 2014 wedding at Port Royal Golf Club on HHI. After researching and comparing countless other musicians and vendors, we found that Johnny's services were exactly what we were looking for at an affordable price. Johnny was able to sing and play guitar and piano during our cocktail hour and reception. From Jimmy Buffet to Zac Brown Band, he really knows his stuff! He even learned how to sing and play 'our song'. The party really got going when he started DJing. All guests were on the dance floor having so much fun! We also booked his photo booth which was a huge hit! We were given a photo album at the end of the night with all of the photos. I would highly recommend Johnny Breeze for your wedding party. He's so wonderful to work with!

A
Allison

Married on 05/23/2014

Johnny Breeze DJ'd at my wedding and he was amazing! I was not able to get him the song lists until the morning of my wedding and he did a perfect job of playing everything that was on the list. Also, I let him DJ during the reception and the crowd loved everything he played. Everyone was dancing and had a great time. Johnny Breeze was very affordable and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ in South Carolina!

User4093509

2+ years ago

Marshall/Johnny Breeze was awesome! He knew what to do to create the correct mood during the ceremony and during all portions of the reception. The guests LOVED him and are still raving. They want us to all chip in and hire him at least once a year so we can have dance parties! Sooooo much fun!

Chad

Married on 03/23/2014

We could not have chosen a better entertainer... Johnny was absolutely perfect! Professional... Creative... Best voice we could ask for! Many, many thanks!

N
Nicolette

Married on 03/22/2014

I live in Michigan and was married on Hilton Head Island. Planning an out of state wedding is scary because you are not there to coordinate & I did not have a wedding coordinator taking care of things for me. I could not have been happier with selecting Johnny Breeze for my wedding. He was amazing. We had a cocktail hour prior to the wedding and he sang and played the guitar, he played the ukulele for the ceremony & then DJ'd the wedding reception- He did such an awesome job, he got all the guests involved, & did a funny "how well do you know your new husband/wife game" - Almost 2 weeks after the wedding the guest are still commenting on how good he was & so is my husband and I. I couldn't have been happier. He truly was amazing and helped make our special day/night amazing. Thank you so much Johnny, you are truly a talented person & I couldn't be more happier with choosing you to be a part of my special day!

F
Fred

Event date: 09/07/2013

This guy played any kind of music we asked for. If you want to have a fun party you need to hire this guy. I still have people talking about how much fun they had.

Mandy

Event date: 09/06/2013

We had an absolutely amazing time at my husband's 40th birthday bash! The Johnny Breeze Band provided our entertainment and we were so happy with them. They were very professional, down to earth, fun and most of all, entertaining! They performed all the right songs for our theme "Cheeseburger in Paradise", but knew when to change things up a bit. They actually showed off their DJ skills, turning out some great dance music at the end of the night. It was the perfect end to a wonderful party! I highly recommend the Johnny Breeze Band for any occasion. I am confident that they can fit the bill.