Back to Julia Hart

B
Brittney

Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely incredible

Julia is truly the best of the best. She is extremely talented and her work is beyond words. Besides that, she is the sweetest, most passionate person. She goes above and beyond for her clients and helped with way more than an ordinary photographer would. She perfectly directed us on how to get the most amazing photos too. There were no awkward moments when we didn’t know what to do or how to pose. She helped fix my hair, taught me how to cut my cake, and was truly another friend on our day. There aren’t enough words to express how amazing Julia is and we are so appreciative to her and thankful we picked her!

Natalie
Natalie DiCesare

Married on 05/04/2019

The best in the business!

Julia Hart and her team will astonish you. She was THE KEY to making my wedding day perfectly memorable. As a bride, you plan every single detail in hopes that everything will run smoothly and that people will remember. Truth is, you can't guarantee that will happen and you end up in a whirlwind of excitement that you may forget some special moments. This never happened to me because we had Julia.
We only had to meet one time before the date and she guided me through the day's timeline without a worry in the world. She captured it all. From an early morning start getting ready to the ending dance party. I now have over 800 professionally edited photos, two heart-warming highlight videos to music, and a start-to-finish edited video of the whole entire day. We received her work in the form of a flash drive and 4 DVDs. We have full rights to everything and simply shared them on Google Photos with friends and family. Not to mention, these items were delivered BY HAND to my house, gift-wrapped with candies and tissues on our one month anniversary. Oh, and even better... I received a text from Julia BEFORE my wedding day was even over with 3 edited photos AND the first video was posted less than 24 hours after!
You don't have to question anything about her. Worried about only one photographer? See above... ^^^800 photos! Worried about timing? Give the girl 5 min of your time and she captures a shot that could go on the cover of a magazine. She found a brick wall next to our church and took 5 pictures in 1 minute and that picture is now our thank you card. Worried about finding a location for pictures? We had ours at Charlotte Beach (if you're not familiar... Its a dirty smelly beach) in 40-degree windy weather and she hyped us up so much and was able to efficiently catch gorgeous shots with practically nothing as the backdrop. Worried about a big family to manage? She was a boss during our post-ceremony family pictures and professionally organized 150+ distracted Greeks and Italians, wasting no time at all. Worried about being uncomfortable in front of the camera? Julia was my hype girl and caught natural moments by keeping us laughing and avoiding awkward posing. She just knows what she's doing!
Long story short: her team delivers and trust everything that she does because she is the best in the business.

K
Kate Davin

Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing Husband and Wife Team

The Julia Hart team is professional, creative, and completely comforting! Julia was born to be a creative director, as she has the eye for amazing shots. The pair made our wedding day so special, and were there for all our important moments (nothing was missed)! The video footage is AWESOME. Julia gives you a montage 1-2 days after, and then a long montage with your package (as well as the whole video footage). She even delivered it to our house in the cutest packaging. We love love love this husband and wife team, and we cannot wait to work with them again!

M
Michele Biondi

Married on 10/27/2018

Our experience with Julia Hart was wonderful!

Julia and her crew are literally amazing. From the moment they arrived to the moment the my left, they put in some serious work that did not go unnoticed for one second. Even my coordinator for the day was amazed with Julia and said "wow, that girl is amazing. She has a job to get done and certainly got it done. " Julia even took off her jacket in the pouring rain just to give me something to sit on outside to capture the most perfect shots. Julia took our venue and used it to her full potential. She understood our vision and style and have given us photos that literally look like they are out of a magazine. The talent behind Julia Hart is seriously something special and I am so glad we chose them for our big day. The pictures we have seen so far have made our jaws drop to the floor. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND JULIA HART! ❤️

Lyndsey
Lyndsey Gensler

Married on 10/20/2018

Simply the best!

Julia and her team did the photo and video for our October 2018 wedding! Working with her was an amazing experience from start to finish, and we are forever grateful. She met with us several times leading up to the wedding, answered all of our questions in a timely matter, did beautiful engagement pictures, and made us feel so comfortable leading up to our big day! She coordinated everything- we did not have to worry about a thing! It was such a relief knowing that our special day was being perfectly captured, it really allowed us to focus on each other and enjoy every moment together. Our wedding package is just absolutely STUNNING and breathtaking. Each and every picture is perfect, and our videos bring tears to our eyes almost every time we watch them. We can relive our beautiful wedding day forever thanks to Julia and her team. She not only captured the wedding, but who we are as a unique couple. We received so many compliments on our photos and videos, and I recommend Julia to everyone I know! We can't thank Julia enough, and would definitely use her talents again in the future! :)

Talon
Talon Billow

Married on 10/13/2018

Julia is amazing!

I loved having Julia as our Photographer! I don't know how she caught everything important to us but she did and we are so in love with our photos! Don't make the mistake we did - use her Videographer service as well! I cherish the mini clips she made for us and wish we had done the real thing!

Sara
Sara

Married on 09/29/2018

She truly captures the love!!!

Our pictures came out absolutely breathtaking! And she edited and got the photos and video back so soon! Julia was much more than a photographer, she helped us with our time frame of the day and truly cared about how our day went!

Brittany
Brittany Casciani

Married on 09/22/2018

10/10 for the Julia Hart dream team!

There are not enough words to adequately express our sincere thanks and appreciation to the Julia Hart team. Julia and Raleigh captured our day, start to finish, with incredible photos that truly embodied us. That is a remarkable thing. We were ourselves in every single photo and clip of video that we received; laughing, dancing, and enjoying every part of our day. They brought every single second of our wedding back to life with the photos and videos. The ability to relive the most special day of our lives is the greatest gift. We are honored to have chosen a team like Julia Hart to be in charge of helping us relive our magic. And that is exactly what they did. From quick turn around time, to making sure every single detail is perfect on your day, you truly can’t ask for more from a photo or video duo. Their work speaks for itself. We were speechless when we received our package; with tears in our eyes and full hearts... We can sit back and watch our most memorable day over and over again. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts💍❤️

Bethany
Bethany

Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing from start to finish!!

Julia and her husband Raleigh are such a great team. They captured everything so perfectly - and it was so effortless working with them! They even did a drone shot of our venue! They posted a short video of our wedding on Facebook the night of the wedding! - which I was not expecting at all! When we got the actual footage just weeks later, it exceeded our expectations. I cannot even tell you how many times I have watched it. We 1000% recommend Julia Hart!

Jennifer
Jennifer

Married on 09/02/2018

Couldn’t Have Found A More Amazing Photographer

I cannot give Julia remotely enough appreciation, gratitude, or credit for her ability to capture the most amazing photographs of one of the most special days of my family's life. She went above and beyond in the short amount of time we had (roughly 8 weeks! ) between "randomly" finding her mesmerizing work here on Facebook (big shout out to Adam & Chelsea for finding this gem of a professional/sweetheart/awesome person and getting married a few weeks before us so we could totally Facebook stalk their AMAZING wedding video, swoop in, and beg her to take us on with such short notice and a budget that most photographers wouldn't give a second thought to working with), to locking her down for our wedding out on Canandaigua Lake in September. In hindsight, there was nothing random about this, and I wholeheartedly believe that there was no one more perfect for the job - everything worked out the way it was supposed to, and that included having Julia there as far more than just a photographer for a few hours. From the minute she arrived, she went straight to work on capturing the literal magic happening around me that I was too distracted to notice - she stepped up and coordinated SO MUCH MORE than just taking pictures, and I can't tell you how much it meant to have such an amazing person help and undoubtedly doing everything she could to ensure the day went off without so much as a hiccough. Thank you, Julia, for everything - the photos are beyond stunning and will be cherished for years to come, and you've gained lifelong clients and friends in our family. I can't recommend a better, more reliable and talented photographer than Julia; from the bottom of our hearts, thank you.

Alyse Soldi

Married on 08/25/2018

Can't say enough good things!

Julia and her team were amazing on our wedding day. They made sure to get all the shots we wanted and helped keep us on schedule. They are so personable and caring and really understand the importance of the day to the couple and their family. Her delivery was so fast. We had a few photos and a short video to share within DAYS! And our entire wedding package was delivered in less than two months. I can't say enough good things about Julia and her team and would definitely recommend her to anyone in the market for photo/video needs.

Emily
Emily

Married on 08/11/2018

Julia Hart is absolutely amazing!

She captured our love so perfectly! She made us feel comfortable and our friends and family loved her! I’m obsessed with her work!

H
Honor

Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing! Worth every penny! I would recommend her to everyone!

Kelsey
Kelsey

Married on 06/30/2018

10/10, would hire again!

Julia and her husband Raleigh were an absolute joy to work with! I knew I wanted to hire her when I saw the work she had done for Roc Girl Gang - her style is on-trend and authentic without being overdone. I originally reached out to her for just photography, and I am so glad that we decided to go with video as well. Everything from our day was captured so beautifully and she made everyone feel at ease about being in front of the camera. She has an assertive but kind personality when it comes to the shots she wants to get - a major plus for big groups and letting the bride and groom relax knowing that she's got it handled. Her delivery is incredibly fast (the teaser was online with a day or two) and she really takes care of her couples (hand delivered to our home with snacks for when you immediately drop everything and look at your slideshow). When its time for any sort of family photography in the future, Julia will be my first call.

L
Lindsay

Married on 06/23/2018

Julia and her husband are amazing. They are more than a photographer and videographer but also psychologists, coordinators, dance instructors and mood setters.

The work from Julia Hart speaks for itself. It is stunning. We cried all over again through all of the video they captured and the beautiful photos of our day. She and her team get to know their couples, understand their personalities and give you that back in the photos and video captured.

I think as a bride and groom, my recommendation to you is to do whatever Julia says. I was adamant I did not want to do a first look and she laid out the pros and cons for me but based on our day and knowing us, she convinced me a first look was the best decision for us. And, per usual, she was right. The first look ended up being the highlight of our day. Julia captured this moment perfectly while giving us space to have this moment to ourselves. Julia got us to this moment through a lot of kindness and consideration and discussions. She will not let you walk into a decision she thinks isn’t right for you based on her knowledge of how a wedding day plays out and of you both as a couple.

Julia is also THE catalyst for us having our dream outdoor ceremony. An hour before our wedding it POURED and it was pouring all the way up to our ceremony until literally 10 minutes beforehand. We had decided to have our wedding ceremony indoors because we were nervous about it raining on our guests halfway through the ceremony (the Avon Century Barn is beautiful inside and out but we did dream for an outdoor ceremony). Julia ran in 5 minutes before the ceremony was supposed to start and said “there is a break in the weather, we should do this outside. ” We had our dream ceremony, photos and videos because of her conviction. Working with Julia was a dream. We recommend her whole heartedly. We will continue to use her and her team to capture our future big moments as a family.

T
Tara

Married on 06/16/2018

Julia was great! She was very professional and had an eye for the perfect shots. Living out of town, she sent us all of the photos in the mail that came 5 days after our wedding- it was so quick! She is easy to work with and went above and beyond with our wedding. My husband and were impressed with the photos and the video. I would highly recommend Julia for any and every photography need.

K
Katie

Married on 05/26/2018

Julia and her team were absolutely SPECTACULAR. From our initial meeting, I knew Julia was the one that would capture our day beautifully with the exact attention to detail that I was looking for. She was attentive, organized, efficient, and most of all FUN! We could not be more pleased with how our photos and video came out. Thank you Julia and team!

Alissa

Married on 05/19/2018

A Creative Delight!

Julia Hart was an absolute delight to work with on our wedding day! She was willing to go to multiple venues and was so creative with which backgrounds would be the best in our urban setting. Julia was able to make two non-photogenic people look good!

All day long she helped coordinate events to keep things moving. She created an epic first look moment, and then transitioned to a series of couple and family photos. During the actual wedding (specifically the reception) she worked with the deejay to make sure the event flowed smoothly. The "action shots" of folks dancing are amazing too!

Lastly, the turn-around time for receiving the photos was so quick! She mailed us the most adorable package with a note and flash-drive. I was so impressed by her professionalism and her artistic sense every step of the way.

I HIGHLY recommend working with Julia Hart!

C
Carrie

Married on 11/04/2017

I could go on and on about how wonderful it was to have Julia and her team with us on our wedding day. Everything was seamless, she made us feel comfortable, and the results were amazing! My husband and I do not think of ourselves as photogenic, and somehow she created wonderful shots of us. We will truly treasure our photos and video for years to come. If you want the best, book Julia Hart!

S
Stephanie

Married on 10/07/2017

I can't rave enough about Julia and her team! Throughout the whole process she was very responsiveness... Which is such a relief while planning a wedding. She is so personable and sweet and from the first meeting I I felt comfortable with her. She was also so helpful in planning for the day with meeting a few days before to review everything. During the wedding day her and her husband were AMAZING! A blast to have with us that day! And then... Omg and then when we received a quick glimpse THAT NIGHT... It took our breathe away. It is my favorite picture from my wedding day and other vendors have used it as well while recommending Julia. Everyone saw it and loved it! The finished product was even more amazing (can I use that word too many times?!?! ) and we received it very quickly! I would, and always do, recommend them to everyone that needs photo or video! Don't pass them up!

Ann

Married on 09/24/2017

Julia and her team were amazing! She truly captured the beauty of the day and even had a short wedding video posted the NIGHT of our wedding! Very impressed.

C
Casey

Married on 09/16/2017

I don't know where to begin with Julia and her husband. We didn't have the typical wedding - we had it in our backyard - no church, no wedding party. Someone recommended Julia to me and at first I didn't think I could afford it but once she realized we were doing something different than standard, she worked with me to customize a package that we could afford.

When we met her for the first time, we instantly fell in love. She is extremely down to earth and the first 10 minutes of meeting consisted of talking about our love for our cats. For me, I have to be able to get good positive vibes about a person before working with them. That is exactly what we got!

Julia came to our house before the wedding to talk about a plan, which I really appreciated. The actual day went as planned and was perfect. The best part was the morning after the wedding, we woke up to our montage video already posted. Then only a couple short days after that, there was a basket at our door with candy, a card, and the USB of our wedding photos. I've never heard of any wedding photographer doing that.

In conclusion, Julia and her husband are young, brilliant, hard-working and accommodating. I would not recommend anyone else!

J
Jordan

Married on 08/16/2017

Julia is a very professional and fun photographer! So happy to have worked with her!

katie
katie

Married on 06/10/2017

Beautiful photos and video to last a lifetime ♡

Julia Hart Productions was recommended to us by friends and family so we knew we had to meet her when we began our wedding planning. When we left our inquiry meeting, we knew she was the perfect fit for us. We were looking for a photographer and team who were experienced, confident, knowledgeable, creative and people who were going to do anything it took to make sure our pictures on our wedding day were everything we dreamed of.... Julia and her team were exactly who we were looking for and more!

We were so impressed with our engagement pictures with Julia which made us even more excited for the wedding day. She took the time to give us direction to pose in pictures but also made it look natural at the same time.

Leading up to our wedding day, Julia was in communication with us and met with us to plan out our day of timeline and talk about any desires we had for the pictures and video. I left the meeting confident about our choices and that Julia understood our vision for our pictures and video and she would get all the shots we dreamed of.

On the day of our wedding, Julia and her team made us feel so relaxed and made sure everything ran smoothly. They made taking pictures fun for us and our bridal party and made us feel absolutely beautiful. Being able to see the sneak peak video late that night of our wedding was AMAZING. The next day I couldn't stop showing it to everyone; it was literally like we were in a movie! The sneak peak pictures she would post made us so eager to get our full package because they were stunning. Julia's turn around time for getting our pictures and video back to us was SO impressive. She was so thoughtful and even put together a delivery package and hand delivered it to us!

Everyone we have shown our pictures to have raved about how beautiful they are! We absolutely love every single picture, and have watched the video almost every day since. Julia's work makes it so easy to relive the most perfect day of our lives because she captured all the moments from throughout the day. My cousin's family has already even done family pictures with her since the wedding because they loved her work so much. Julia is so kind, fun and talented. I am beyond pleased with her services, plan to use her again in the future for other pictures and HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for with photo, video or both.

L
Laura

Married on 10/15/2016

This review is long overdue because I cannot day enough great things about Julia. We are soooo happy we decided to get a videographer and I wish I used her for both photography and videography because she captures THE best angles! Our video montages were really special and the video was good too! She even took some stills from her video shots and they are our favorite pictures from our wedding!

Julia is so easy to work with and also very positive - it’s nice to have happy vendors to work with because it takes a lot of the stress off of wedding planning and makes you even more excited for the big day! We met for a couple meetings and she made me feel at ease and we decided what we’re absolute must haves and things I did/did not want and she totally went above and beyond!

The day of the wedding she was such a ray of light and so fun to work with. She was there from start to finish, didn’t complain once, and made sure to get all of the perfect shots. When your photographer/ videographer isn’t pushy and still gets everything she needs, that is a HUGE bonus and will make your day so much better. By the next day we already had a highlight reel from our wedding day! And by the next month, we had received a cute package from Julia with videos, any pictures she took, montages and the cutest basket to go along with it! Talk about fast service.

The only thing that made me a little hesitant at first was what a great value she was and I was wondering why she was priced so much better than all the other options and she was fairly new to the industry.... I am so glad that I chose to work with her because My biggest regret would have been not having her there. We get so many questions about who did our video and took some pics of us and whenever someone asks me for wedding advice, I say book Julia Hart immediately! Now less than two years later, she’s been nominated for several awards and become the IT girl in the WNY wedding jndustry. Book her for any photo/video!