Back to Junior S Music

3 Reviews for Junior S Music

J
Jean Kim

Married on 07/13/2019

Incredible DJ and MC. Made my special day even more special.

Junior S Music was incredible. He was the DJ for my wedding, and it couldn’t have been more perfect. He went above and beyond, catered all of our needs, and everyone had such a good time thanks to him! He also was an awesome MC, with a great upbeat personality. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a DJ for a wedding! He made our special day even more special.

Hi Jean & Dennis,
What an amazing wedding, and truly an awesome time. Everyone was helpful and engaging. Having the opportunity to provide my services was a pleasure from beginning to the end! Providing all you needed and entertaining everyone gave me great satisfaction. Overall my time spent with you, Dennis and guests was awesome! Thank you for choosing my services.

J
Julia

Married on 10/28/2018

Professional team!

It was awesome to hire Junior S Music! They customized the music demo for my wedding, based on my request. Also, they did provide good service on my big day, which made my guest are impressive!

Hello Julia,
Your wedding was really beautiful and thank you for the opportunity to provide my service. I had an amazing time working and communicating you. Preparing those demos and all that followed was a pleasure!

JSM

R
Roger

Married on 09/29/2018

Turned my wedding into a big dancefest

Fantastic! Music was awesome, MC was great. I wish I had another event so I could book them again!

Hi Roger,
Thank you for the review. I relive the entertainment for your wedding day often. It was a lot of fun with non-stop music and dancing. Thank you again for choosing my DJ service.

JSM