Back to Just Cakin' It

| Sacramento, CA See photos, pricing and details

6 Reviews for Just Cakin' It

User4360968

2+ years ago

Our wedding cake was beautifully decorated and it was so delicious. Thank you so much for making a wonderful wedding cake for us.

User4606705

2+ years ago

This place was great. They had the best tasting cakes at the best price. They created exactly what I wanted at a reasonable price. I come back all the time to buy cake from there now.

S
Sheri

Married on 05/04/2013

My cake turned out exactly how I imagined it in my head, the girls at Just Cakin' It did a fabulous job. It also tasted amazing, no complaints.

S
Sheri

Married on 05/04/2013

The wedding cake was gorgeous and delicious! Jen gave us exactly what we asked for, a classic design with dots and a monogram on the top layer. (Added fresh flowers provided by our florist. ) Received lots of compliments!

J
Joanne

Married on 06/24/2012

Fantastic!  Just Cakin'  It used creative imagination for our wedding cake.  Very Creative...  our cake was HANGING UPSIDE DOWN.  Sooo many oohs and ahhhs from everyone as they walked in..  No one had ever seen a cake like this... It really had heads turning.  When we finally got to cut the cake,  the guests were gobbling up 2 - 3 pieces each, as every layer was a different flavor and no one could decide which they liked best.  We are so glad that we chose Just Cakin' It  to create our wedding cake.  It definitely was the hit of the party.

R
riley

Married on 04/17/2009

CORRECTION TO PREVIOUS REVIEW. The company did not stand us up. There was a mixup at the coffee shop and the person they sent did a poor job of identifying herself. She did not have anything to specify who she was, therefor we assumed they didnt show and stood us up. They have since corrected the issue to best of their abilities and have shown integrity in doing so. They also have taken actions to prevent this from happening in the future. I apologize for the misinformed post. I cannot comment on the quality of their cakes and decorations but from the pictures they look very nice.