Back to Kaieri photography

16 Reviews for Kaieri photography

Jen G.

Married on 05/01/2019

Best & Reasonably Priced Wedding Photographer

We hired Sean, from Kaieri Photography, to photograph our wedding in May 2019. Sean was laid-back, professional, easy to work with, and reasonably priced. I researched wedding photographers in the T&C area and he was the most reasonably priced and the most flexible, in terms of what we wanted. We enjoyed working with him immensely and the photos he took of our wedding were amazing, he is incredibly talented! I am so happy that we hired him for our wedding and I highly recommend him. He is the best wedding photographer in T&C!

Jeri

Married on 03/24/2017

Disclaimer: I haven't received the photos yet as we just got married last night, but looking at his website and working with him yesterday, I have no doubt they will be amazing. I wanted to go ahead and give him a review because he was awesome and went above and beyond for us. We originally only bought the hour package since we did a very small wedding with immediate family. I asked him if he had any suggestions for the ceremony and he recommended a gorgeous, secluded beach. Because it's a secluded spot, he then offered to meet us at our cottage take some pics there and then drive us to the location to make sure we didn't have any issues. He even took it a step further and offered to meet our family on the way there so that everyone could follow us. He suggested some great pics and asked me several times throughout the process if there was any special pictures that I wanted. He was very easy to work with and beyond flexible. I would recommend him to anyone! He has already emailed me this morning to let me know when the pictures will be edited and to say he will have a preview on his blog soon. Thank you Sean! We can't wait to see them.

K
Kiah

Married on 11/11/2016

Sean is just amazing! His photos speak for themselves (check out his website and blog) and he is simply a joy to work with. We were originally not going to hire a photographer for the wedding because it was going to be super pricey and I just couldn't see the longterm value of doing it. Luckily my day-of coordinator convinced me it was a must-have and Sean was just a great person to collaborate with.

Summary: Amazing photos. Relaxed, yet professional photographer. Incredible value and incredible experience.

Things to know:
- Quality of his work: Sean's work is beautiful. If you don't believe me, check out his portfolio. I'm not big on pictures or photos but he captured our day wonderfully and I could not be more thrilled at the outcome. We have hundreds of photos that look elegant, beautiful and natural. He really knows how to capture the light, clouds, and beach. He's super knowledgable about things like sunset times, and capturing the right lighting.
- Flexibility: We changed the time for our wedding 3x throughout the process and Sean didn't bat an eye. He made sure to block off time to dedicate to OUR event so I never felt like we were just a number or some interchangeable booking. He felt like a partner in this with us.
- Value: We were already paying for a destination wedding that was very DIY so our budget for photography was minimal to say it nicely. Sean was one of the few photographers on the island willing to really work with us and our budget to make sure we got something valuable.

G
G

Married on 09/21/2016

Sean photographed our wedding in Turks & Caicos, & we are very pleased w/the quality of his work. He was great to work with, & helped to make the event stress free & easy. We enjoyed working w/him tremendously & would highly recommend him. He is responsive, accommodating, & a great photographer.

User6965533

2+ years ago

We had our wedding on the beach at Osprey Hotel. The pictures turned out BEAUTIFUL. I highly recommend Sean! He was so friendly and made it such a great experience even if we were sweating bullets. :)

P
Pat

Married on 05/21/2016

Sean was great to work with and his pictures captured every moment. Highly recommend!

User6731818

2+ years ago

We used Sean as our wedding photographer for our beach wedding at The Sands at Grace Bay in April 2016. We would highly recommend him!

We emailed a number of different photographers and found Sean was quick to respond to all our questions. He was competitively priced and worked out a package that fit our needs perfectly. He also gave us some excellent tips on how to time events so we could get some great sunset shots, without it being too dark. I wanted to change a couple things in his standard contract (added a deadline for giving us photos and final payment to be made upon receipt of photos) and he was fine with that. Sean arrived on time, was loads of fun to work with, and took some AMAZING photos! He posted all photos on a private website that allowed us to download all high quality images - easy as pie. He was a little late getting the photos to us but he'd emailed us and assured they were on their way.

Initially, I was disappointed with a cluster of photos of me, the bride, where my necklace was askew, with the extension chain hanging in front on my chest, instead of behind my neck where it should have been. I didn't know because I couldn't see. I wish we'd caught it, but Sean was able to work his computer magic to fix the images and make the extension chain disappear from the images. Nicely done!

C
Corinne

Married on 04/11/2016

If your looking for a more personalized photography experience, Sean is the way to go! Sean offered a great price, helped us to determine the best time for our wedding (to ensure we got the best of the sunset! ) and met with us beforehand to understand what our style was. Our photos truly reflect us and they came out better than we could have ever imagined! I recommend anyone getting married to use Sean as their photographer!

L
Lucie

Married on 02/20/2016

I contacted several companies to give me a price quote. All of them have beautiful pictures for sure but ask about $1250 for 2 hours a wedding session including 30 high resolutions pics or $1950 for cd with all images.... That's pretty crazy...
Sean Brady gave us a very good deal. He made amazing pictures and spent all the time needed with us. He even arrived to our villa before the session and took pictures as well. We are very happy! THANK YOU SEAN!

Jocelyn

Married on 11/17/2015

I don't even know where to start. Sean is truly a gem! He provided such a beautiful touch to our wedding at Bohio Dive Resort, Turks & Caicos. He spent a huge chunk of the day with our family, my husband, and I and made sure every aspect of our glorious wedding day was captured with detail and beauty. His personality is so warm and calm and his photography is top notch. We honestly couldn't be more happy with our experience. He's so incredibly reliable and will always be remembered by us for helping make our special day so memorable. Thank you tremendously Sean Brady!

User6359449

2+ years ago

Enjoyed the photos that you took for my Son's wedding Nov 17, 2015. You dos an excellent job!

P
Peggy

Married on 10/03/2015

We are extremely happy with the service provided by Sean Brady of Kaieri Photography. We were married on Grand Turk on the tail end of Hurricane Joaquin, and luckily the sun came out and Sean was able to fly in from Providenciales. He made both of us feel completely relaxed and at ease. Together we explored places on the island we would not have realized are so beautiful. The entire experience was a blast and the pictures are simply amazing. Sean has a wonderful eye and captures amazing light and colour. I never questioned what the results would be when I saw his work, he has a unique perspective but can still bring a new twist to the traditional. Do not hesitate, contact Sean, you will not be disappointed.

User6044144

2+ years ago

Sean was amazing. He took beautiful pictures and was so nice. I renewed my vows with my husband and it was us and another couple that was there, so we didn't have a wedding party, he made it look so nice and breathtaking. He will impress you for sure. He asked about the pictures I wanted, he did them better than I could have imagined.

User5463785

2+ years ago

Sean was extremely easy to work with and was willing to accommodate us in any way. In fact, after spontaneously deciding to jump off a nearby pier the following day, he was quick to offer his assistance and came out the following day to take the photographs in the water. We have received so many compliments on our photos and people can't believe how good the water photos turned out. Sean knows what he's doing and was extremely professional the entire time.

A
Amarelle Hayes

Married on 08/17/2019

Engagement photos

We absolutely LOVED our experience with Sean. He knew exactly what time of day and what beach to do our shoot at. He took drone pics, silly pics, stunning pics, candid pics... All BEAUTIFUL and so special. The editing is also fabulous and we’re so thrilled with our decision to do our engagement photos with Kaieri while on vacation! 10/10 recommend!

Jeanna

Married on 02/18/2016

4.7

Sean was very accommodating and willing to work with our vision. He was friendly and fun. His casual approach assisted all in feeling comfortable. The pictures turned out lovely and I would highly recommend Sean!