Back to Kaitie Leist Photography

Featured
Kirsten Engen

Married on 10/17/2016

Wonderful!

Kaitie is amazing! She not only is an extremely talented photographer, but she’s very sweet and a joy to work with. My husband and I aren’t the easiest people to photograph, but she worked wonders and our pictures turned out beautifully! She made it fun and we felt as though we were just hanging out with a friend. We love Kaitie and her work, and highly recommend her!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 06/08/2019

Best photographer

Kaitie was a pleasure to work with on our big day. She was very nice and always willing to answer all my questions. She was always wanting to make sure she was doing what we wanted. If you are looking for an amazing photographer who is flexible and easy to work with, Kaitie is definitely your girl!

B
Beverly

Married on 05/26/2019

Small wedding

Katie had me check off before hand what pictures I wanted. That was a huge help. There were several I hadn’t even thought of. I was very happy with the pictures.

M
Marvin Davis

Married on 12/08/2018

Weddings, family portraits, sporting events, baptisms. ECT.

I have seen wedding pictures that Katie has done for several different families that absolutely adore her Christ likeness. Being in the pastorate feild for over 40 plus years I know a photographer can make or break a wedding ceremony. I have yet to find anyone as professional yet personal as Katie is in staying on focus with all the distractions that go on in a wedding ceremony. I would definitely and have referred her God gifted talents to not only do wedding pictures but all your special moments that need to be done with tender loving care!

A
Abbie Haddox

Married on 12/07/2018

Absolutely wonderful

Kaitie is awesome! Very patient with kids, very flexible with scheduling, super nice, and her photos are absolutely amazing. I highly recommend her :)

K
Katie Vasiloff

Married on 11/05/2018

Super kind & great with kids

She loves to take pictures & you can tell by her fun personality. She’s also great with kids. Her response is timely and she got my pictures to me very quickly! Highly recommend her 😉

H
Heidi Collins

Married on 10/26/2018

Mother of bride

We had such a great experience with Kaitie leist. She did a wonderful job with directing everyone to the best spots to stang for great pictures. Kaitie got great pictures from all angles and did an amazing job at the reception. I highly recommend her.

M
Mollie Hamilton

Married on 09/01/2018

Great Sessions for everything

Kaitie does a FANTASTIC job capturing the love and personality of people’s lives. She’s so kindhearted and takes her passion seriously!

I
Ilene Cummings

Married on 10/21/2017

My daughters wedding

"Kaitie did a lovely job on my daughter's wedding. She took the time to ask what the bride and family wanted. She not only satisfied their desires but put in her own personality and captured some beautiful memories that not all had seen at the time but through her pictures we will always remember. Thanks Kaitie for your time, patience and good eye for precious moments."

Emma
Emma Arnold

Married on 09/09/2017

Awesome pictures!

Very nice photographer with great pictures! Got my pictures back on after editing super fast. Very flexible!