Back to Karen Mowad Jp

62 Reviews for Karen Mowad Jp

Michelle

Married on 06/21/2019

Awesome Job!

Karen was great! She really cared about our needs, we changed the ceremony a few times and she did not have a problem, she is great at getting back to you as well. Thank you again for everything!

Kati

Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful!

Karen was an amazing justice of the peace. She was professional and made sure our day was very special. She took the time to get to know us individually but also as a couple.

Gillian
Gillian Jarrell

Married on 06/01/2019

Highly Recommend For Your Special Day

From our first conversation I knew Karen was the perfect fit for our perfect day. For about a year we emailed and spoke over the phone and built a great foundation of what we wanted on our wedding day. She paid attention to every detail and came up with a great ceremony that was personal and perfect!

E
Emily Sullivan

Married on 05/04/2019

Karen was great!

She made the process easy! She helped us with the type of ceremony and the whole process of getting the marriage license.

Stephen
Stephen

Married on 05/04/2019

Justice of the Peace

Simply Wonderful. Karen was professional and her speech brought tears to not only myself but to our friends and family. She clearly described the moment perfectly and the true meaning of loving someone

Savanah
Savanah

Married on 04/26/2019

Karen is your gal!

Karen was awesome. My husband found her on groupon and from the moment we connected she was always quick to respond and always so friendly. She always listened to our needs and just made our wedding ceremony perfect! Love her, book her while you still can.

Meghan

Married on 09/22/2018

Karen was so kind and a pleasure to work with! She is affordable and so prompt with her responses and sending out the marriage license. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a friendly and easy going JP!

E
Emily

Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful ceremony

Karen was awesome. She really handled everything. The ceremony she wrote for us was absolutely beautiful.

P
Patty

Married on 09/15/2018

Karen was amazing and really listened to how we felt and what we wanted in our service. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a warm, friendly and sincere J.P.... She is the first step of our future together and she made it memorable!

Kaitlin

Married on 09/14/2018

She did an amazing service! Got so many compliments on it! She captured us perfectly and it was short and sweet!

Shauna

Married on 09/09/2018

Karen was great throughout the planning process. Anytime I emailed her with a question she responded quickly. She made it to our rehearsal dinner and walked through the ceremony with us and tailored our ceremony just the way we wanted it! Thank you!

D
David

Married on 08/18/2018

It was beyond our expectation! We were blessed and thankful to have you as our JP.
God bless you always!
Mr. & Mrs. Pagan Otero-Perez

N
Nelly

Married on 07/14/2018

Over the last few years, Karen has married my son, daughter, and now myself. Needless to say, she is great!

R
Rebecca

Married on 07/13/2018

She was wonderful and I will definitely recommend her!

Kenneth

Married on 06/30/2018

Karen did an awesome job performing the wedding of my brother and his wife,I would highly recommend her,she is very professional.

James

Married on 06/29/2018

My wife and I can't say enough about how wonderful Karen was as our JP. She was extremely articulate, well spoken, genuinely engaged, and performed a beautiful ceremony. After getting recommended to Karen, we spent about 20 minutes talking to her through FaceTime. In that time, she was able to truly understand us as a couple and our love and add personal touches to our ceremony. Our guests were blown away by her words and felt as if she knew us our entire lives. She was extremely helpful with the wedding license process and always responded to our emails promptly. We had a great wedding and it all started with the tone Karen set for the evening with her beautiful words. We could not imagine having anybody else perform our ceremony. We would absolutely recommend Karen as a JP if you want a perfect wedding ceremony.

Marissa

Married on 06/23/2018

Karen married my husband and I on June 23, 2018. The ceremony was beautiful and she was very helpful in making the ceremony unique for us. Everyone who was at the wedding continues to talk about how great she was and how the ceremony was unlike any wedding ceremony they had been to before. We would recommend Karen in a heartbeat!

Kate

Married on 06/01/2018

Karen married us this past Saturday and she did an amazing job. Her service was beautiful, she is well spoken, and completely professional. I swear, throughout her service there was not a single dry eye in the house. Karen also helped us with our rehearsal, and made sure we were prepared for the big day. We loved working with her.

Sondra

Married on 05/19/2018

Karen was very honest and kept things professional as well as personal in order to get to know you and to ensure that your special day is indeed very special.

Sara

Married on 05/18/2018

This past Friday May 18, my fiance and I finally got married with the help of Karen as our Justice of the Peace. If you're looking for an officiant who is kind and courteous, will respond back to you VERY quickly, and will bring a presence with her when she speaks, Karen is your girl. She made everything about this process so simple, she sent me a rough draft on the ceremony ahead of time, she allowed us to write our own vows and include a passage from the scripture as well. Everything about Karen's attitude and demeanor made us like her. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone! She is wonderful officiant!

Mike

Married on 05/04/2018

Karen was very prompt, professional, and helped us to create a ceremony we had dreamed of.

Jasmine

Married on 04/29/2018

Karen was amazing. She quickly responded and adapted any time I needed to change something. She was punctual and proffessional. Last but not least, her words were beautiful.

Meghan

Married on 03/17/2018

Karen was absolutely wonderful. Quick to respond to emails, meeting with her was professional, files all the paperwork, checks back with confirmations and emails you to say when the paper work was filed. Great communication. Would hire her again!

A
Amber

Married on 03/02/2018

Karen married us this past Saturday. She was a phenomenal officiant. Karen provided ideas and a beautiful ceremony script. She also gave us ideas for the ceremony. Karen was punctual, professional and spoke clearly and at a great speed during the ceremony. We would would highly recommend her. Our family and friends couldn't speak more highly of her too. We couldn't be happier with her service provided!

Jean-Denis

Married on 02/17/2018

Karen was very responsive and professional. It was for a ceremony at our place for our close family and everyone greatly appreciated the ceremony. I would not hesitate to recommend Karen to anyone.