Back to Karin Carlisle Artistry

E
Elly

Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful Bridal Makeup

Karin was incredible. She was friendly, responded immediately to all communications and traveled over an hour to our location. I did not have a trial run, but on the day, she listened to my wishes and exceeded my expectations. All night I was complimented on how beautiful I looked, and the makeup lasted through the evening (>12 hrs). She also did the makeup for all my bridesmaids (4 total) and did a fantastic job on them as well. I would highly recommend her.

K
Kathy A Gray

Married on 05/19/2019

I had a great experience with Karin.

I would highly recommend Karin. She was very professional, explained every thing very well, she made some suggestions, and very open if I wanted something changed. She definitely listened to me and how I wanted my makeup. My makeup looked very natural and I was so pleased.
I received many compliments that day and it held up all day, from 7:00am until late into the evening
I needed her to come to the Alexander Hotel at 7:00am. On a Sunday morning. She was very cheerful and pleasant and also reasonable.
I will definitely call Karin again if I need my makeup done!

B
Bethany O'neal

Married on 01/05/2019

We loved our makeup!

Karin did a wonderful job! She came to our hair salon and did makeup for my mom, sister and me (bride!). She was timely in communication, eager to accommodate any wishes, and our end result was exactly like what we had in mind. None of us are very much into makeup so she gave us a natural but really pretty look. We got a lot of compliments! What's more, she bent over backwards to work with our timing as well as the hair salon's. Thanks, Karin! Best wishes to you!

A
Abby

Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing makeup artist!

Karin was simply amazing. She responded immediately, was enthusiastic to listen to my wants and made me feel absolutely beautiful for a special event. She came right to my hotel too, super convenient!

K
Kittymayeplaye

Married on 12/04/1999

Amazing, stunning, beautiful

Karin is fabulous always use her when need makeup artist.