Back to Kathryn's Bridal

Featured
Melissa

Getting married on 09/01/2019

Will not disappoint!

I cannot express how grateful I am that my mom made me drive an hour and a half from Milwaukee to come dress shopping at Kathryn’s Bridal! We had been to several other bridal stores and had no luck finding a dress; I was beginning to hate dress shopping and was convinced that my dream dress did not exist. Anna and Monica helped me during my appointment and were so easy to talk to, very attentive, and made the shopping experience fun! They listened to what I had envisioned my dress looking like and didn’t push me to try on dresses I didn’t care for. I tried on (and said yes) to the very first dress that I tried on at Kathryn’s! Totally worth the drive from Milwaukee and would definitely recommend to future brides!

Bonus: They offer deals for your bridal party and Anna also does the invitations!

EXTRA BONUS: Their peach moscato is amazing! :)

Alma
Alma

Getting married on 07/03/2020

Great service! And great deal !

I just bought my wedding dress from here! Lana was my consultant and she was great! She understood what I liked and wanted to go with over all great experience and a memory I will always have.

Dear Alma,
We are so happy you said yes to your dress here at Kathryn's! You are going to be a beautiful bride! We're thrilled to welcome you to our family.
xox

Alyssa

Getting married on 06/13/2020

Unforgettable!

Finding my DREAM dress at Kathryn’s was seriously the best part of our wedding preparations. My consultant, Melissa, was so sweet, listened to all my likes and dislikes, and made me feel so beautiful. It was such an amazing experience. I wish every bride can experience the love I felt I Kathryn’s Bridal.

Mary
Mary Plucinski

Getting married on 05/30/2020

So happy with my dress!

I was very pleased with the dress selection and assistance from my consultant at Kathryn’s. This was my first and only place where I looked because I was very happy with what I was able to find here. They have a wide range of price ranges and styles, and we’re wonderful at helping me find something within my budget.

Dear Mary,
Congratulations! We're so happy to welcome you to our family. We look forward to helping you each step of the way on your journey from Miss to Mrs.

Kat
Kat

Getting married on 05/24/2020

Amazing Experience

This was a great experience getting my dress! The staff was super helpful on making sure I was comfortable & made me feel beautiful! They even helped my mom get her dress for my special day! I’m not disappointed, and this has been the best experience I’ve ever received!

Dear Kat,
It was so much fun to be of service to you and your mom. We are so happy that you had a wonderful experience too! Welcome to the family!

Amy Shouse

Getting married on 12/28/2019

Choose Kathyn's Bridal

A lot of people I know have bought their dresses from Kathryn's bridal, but I had no idea how amazing their facility and team were. Katie was my assistant and was the most kind, generous and helpful assistant I could have asked for. She made me feel comfortable and focused on helping me find my dream dress. The rest of the staff treated me with so much respect. I said "Yes to the Dress" and would highly recommend Kathryn's Bridal to anyone!

Dear Amy,
Thank you for your wonderful review. It means the world to us that you enjoyed your experience with us. We are honored to be of service to you on your journey from Miss to Mrs.

T
Tara Yen

Getting married on 12/27/2019

Tons of dress options!

Beautiful location, excellent stylists, and lots of dress options to choose from in many styles. Highly recommend!

Dear Tara,
Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your lovely words brightened our day! We're honored to be a part of your special day. Warmest wishes,

Alexandra

Getting married on 11/22/2019

I said yes to the dress

I love Tammy! She really went above and beyond for me and made my experience amazing. She was so patient and knew exactly what I wanted before I even knew myself. I'm so thankful she didn't give up on me and helped me find my dream dress!

C
Carley R

Getting married on 11/02/2019

Bridal Gown

I had a wonderful, stress free experience at Kathryn’s! The staff was so friendly and helpful! They give you the freedom to pick out dresses with your group while they’re picking out dresses based on your preferences as well! I would recommend Kathryn’s to anyone looking for their wedding gown!

Dear Carley,
We're so happy you had a stress free experience here. Thank you for taking the time to review us. It's an honor to help you along your journey from Miss to Mrs. And, we warmly welcome to our family! Congratulations!
XOX

Sabrina
Sabrina Nelson

Getting married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

We shopped their dash for the dress sale and were absolutely impressed with all the great deals! All the wonderful staff made sure to check in on us and make sure there wasn’t anything we needed. They were a great help at picking different dresses to help me find the perfect dress! Definitely a great experience!

Dear Sabrina,
Congratulations on finding your dream dress during our Dash for the Dress Sale. We truly appreciate that you took the time to write us such a kind review. And, we look forward to being of service to you each step of the way.
Best wishes,

Gina
Gina Rubino

Getting married on 10/18/2019

Best Bridal Shop!

I bought all my prom dresses, now my wedding dress and my bridesmaid dresses from Kathryn's. They have excellent service and beautiful products. If you are looking for an outstanding dress, Kathryn's Bridal is the place to go!

Natalie
Natalie Staufenbiel

Getting married on 09/20/2019

Exactly what I was looking for!

Kathryn's was such a great experience for my first time shopping for my wedding dress. Lanna was very helpful and honest with helping me pick out my dress. After showing her a couple pictures I found online she knew exactly what I was looking for and I ended up finding my dress in record time. I will be using Kathryn's for my bridesmaid dresses and renting tuxes for the men!

Kayla Chancellor

Getting married on 09/07/2019

Amazing experience

I went into Kathryn’s very nervous and stressed about finding a dress. They made the experience stress free and super fun! I found my dress and had a great time doing it! Would highly recommend!

S
Sabreen

Married on 08/11/2019

Wedding Dress

Everyone here was so warm and welcoming! They listened to what I wanted and were great at making me feel comfortable and beautiful

Dear Sabreen,
We're so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Katie L.

Married on 08/10/2019

Very fun and positive experience!

I had an amazing experience at Kathryn’s Bridal when looking for my wedding dress. When booking an appointment, I used their online form and received a phone call to book an appointment that same day! They were able to fit me in during a busy holiday weekend. I worked with Lanna to find a dress the day of my appointment and I couldn’t be happier with the service she provided! She was positive, fun, bubbly, not pushy and very open to my preferences. She chose 5 perfect dresses for my body type. I was able to find my wedding dress that day! Kathryn’s was my first wedding dress appointment and I am so glad I didn’t go anywhere else! I highly recommend Kathryn’s and Lanna!

L
Leah

Married on 08/03/2019

Friendly and tasteful

Patient friendly and attentive!

Allison
Allison

Married on 07/20/2019

My first bridal store experience and it was amazing! Lana helped me and was wonderful and I couldn’t thank her enough for the experience I had! First store and I found the one!

Dear Allison,
We are so proud to welcome you to our #KBBride family! Thank you for taking the time to review us. We're thrilled you found the dress of your dreams and enjoyed your visit.
Best wishes always,

Katie G

Married on 07/20/2019

The Best Experience

I simply cannot say enough good things about Kathryn’s Bridal. From the moment I walked through the door at Kathryn’s they made me feel comfortable, helped me find my dream dress and made the entire process stress free. My experience was perfect. Also, that Peach Moscato… so good.

A HUGE thank you to the Kathryn’s team for taking care of my bridesmaids, mother and me :) Also, a special shout out to the seamstress, Laura, she is incredible. I have a tricky body type and from my first fitting to my last she made every adjustment seem simple. The dress fit perfectly on my big day. Thank you!

Ashley

Married on 07/13/2019

My experience at Kathryn's could not have been better! Not only was the selection incredible, the service was amazing too! I highly recommend Kathryn's to all brides!

Taylor
Taylor L

Great experience!

Kathryn's had so many dresses to choose from, and everyone was genuinely excited for me when I found the perfect dress!

Taylor
Taylor Abrahamson

Felt Like a Princess

Everyone at Kathryn's is so nice! I was able to find the dress that made me feel like a princess. The alterations team is amazing as well. Thanks!

S
Sharon

Married on 05/17/2019

My experience was perfect. I wasn’t rushed or pressured in any way and ultimately fell in love with my wedding dress. The staff and Kathryn are amazing.

Dear Sharon,
We smiled when we read your wonderful review! Thank you for taking the time to let others know you enjoyed your experience. We're so excited to welcome you to the Kathryn's Bridal Family!

E
Emily

Married on 05/03/2019

Tammy was the best! She was super attentive and patient with me to guarantee that I was absolutely in love with my dress. I very much appreciate how hard she worked with me. :)

Dear Emily,
We're so happy you found the dress of your dreams here at Kathryn's! Congratulations! We also appreciate your kind review. Thank you for taking the time to submit. We look forward to being of service to you each step of the way.

Married on 04/27/2019

Fairy godmother status!!

Kathryn’s has always been a great place! From prom, to my wedding day... They had me covered. They have an amazing staff, and TONS of dresses to choose from. They were very good at helping me find something within my budget as well. I felt like a vintage bride on my big day. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

T
Teagan

Married on 01/19/2019

I was very excited for my bridal appointment at Kathryn's since I had bought my senior prom dress from them 7 years earlier. I was skeptical about their success rate going in because I only planned to try dresses on since it was my first appointment. Angela helped me in picking a style that made me look exactly how I imagined for my wedding day and even chose the dress I ended up purchasing. My experience with Kathryn's bridal was as phenomenal this time around as it was the first time and I plan to come back for mother's dresses and bridesmaid dresses!

Dear Teagan,
We are so thankful for wonderful review. Your kind words are most appreciated by our entire staff and especially Angela. Delighting brides is what we truly love to do!
Best wishes always,