Back to KayBee Photos

Featured
Stephanie

Married on 08/10/2018

Hodolitz wedding 8/10/18

Kaybee went above and beyond what we expected. The quality of service provided by them was impeccable. From the first meeting, we knew that they were quite a few steps above the rest. They came prepared with great wedding examples. When we were getting our engagement photos done, Sarah put everything at ease, and captured exactly what we were looking for. They help create a timeline for us to make sure we had everything we wanted, it was very reassuring because we knew exactly what we wanted and they helped us stay on track. As the wedding neared, KayBee made sure to reach out to us to assure everything is set and we had a list of what we wanted to capture from the church, to the reception. We would’ve missed so many amazing moments, they continued to keep us on our toes with the perfect picture moment.

Upon receiving our photo disks, wedding video, and our proofs, we viewed them and our jaw dropped. Photos were out of this world! Amazing quality and time went into making our wedding pictures what they were!

Can’t say enough amazing things about Kaybee. We will continue to recommend them to everyone. Highly, highly recommend without a doubt!

K
Kelly

Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing work!!!

We loved our experience with KayBee Photos! We first met with Kirstie who told us that she was already booked on our wedding date so we would have Amanda and Brenda as our photographers, she let us get in touch with them and speak with them before booking. They were super open and willing to speak and show us some examples of work.

We booked an engagement shoot which is where we first met Amanda, she made us feel comfortable and gave us ideas and poses, she was so easy to work with!

On our wedding day Amanda showed up early to start shooting. As soon as she got there she started shooting, she moved things to where she needed them to fit her vision and to get the right angle and lighting, she made everything so seamless! For our formal shots both Amanda and Brenda were super open to all kinds of ideas and they were great at finding great spots to stand and poses for our photos. At the reception, we didn't even know they were there. They each came up to me at the end of the night to say that they were leaving and I honestly hadn't seen them since the beginning, they did so good at blending in and capturing the real moments rather than forcing posed pictures on everyone, which is exactly what we wanted! They even made my husband feel comfortable taking photos (which, believe me, is very hard to do)!

We haven't gotten all of our pictures back yet, but I can't wait until we do! Amanda and Brenda were truly one of our favorite parts of our wedding! We HIGHLY recommend KayBee to anyone getting married! They made our day so special and they've given us mementos to last a lifetime!

Michael
Michael

Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing Experience

Kaybee photos did an amazing job with the photos and video for our wedding. They made the process as easy as possible, and even gave us great vendor recommendations to save money and helped us with our timeline for our wedding day. They are extremely down to earth and fun to work with. We have had a lot of compliment on our pictures and video. I would highly recommend Kaybee photos!

N
Nicole Delarme

Married on 04/26/2019

BOOK KayBee Photos!! You won't regret it!!

I couldn't rave more about KayBee Photos. I searched/researched hundreds of photographers and they were by far the best decision we could have made for our wedding. Joe and I got married April 26th. Kaybee shot our engagement photos, shot out wedding photos, were our videographer, and our photobooth supplier.

First of all, they are a great price for everything you get. With KayBee you get two photographers (who are seriously the sweetest/easiest people to get along with) no matter what the package is and believe me you want two! You get different angles, different moments, and different styles captured all in one night. We also had Sarah photograph the guys and Kirstie photograph the girls so we didn't have to rush with getting ready photos.

We also decided to get the package with the videographer. Pictures are great (and KayBee's are AMAZING) but having a video of our vows and other moments of our special day was great to look back on even now because the day FLYS by. The video was beautiful and let us relive the moments we cherished that day. SO thank you Mike for the great work!

I would suggest getting an engagement session with them to get to know at least one of the photographers. We had Kirstie shoot our engagement session and that initial awkwardness of someone you don't know taking your photo was gone within the first few shots. So when our wedding came around it was like having a friend shoot our wedding and she remembered what we did/didn't like with posing (so no wasted time on the most important day of your life trying to figure out if you like or hate walking photos, close ups, nose to nose, heart shaped hands, etc.)

A month or so before our wedding, KayBee added their photobooth to their package options. We always wanted one but originally cut it because we were trying to save money. Once they added this option we jumped at the opportunity and our guests (and obviously us) LOVED it. It is large enough to fit big groups and the photo strips are a great quality. Our guest had a blast taking silly photos with the huge table of props.

We also got the premium Photobook which should be arriving any day now and we can not wait!

Seriously... To the future bride or groom reading this... Get a consult with them. They are great (like seriously great/amazing/sweet/kind) people and do amazing work. I could keep writing but I think you get the point. BOOK WITH KAYBEE PHOTOS!

R
Robert

Married on 03/16/2019

Pictures of the family

The pictures they took were out of this world. They was so easy to work with. Will have them out again very soon Very professional!

P
Pamela

Married on 03/06/2019

Photos of us

So happy with KayBee awesome pictures and excellent service. A+rating!

T
Tracie

Married on 11/09/2018

Sarah was a pleasure to work with. To say my engagement pictures are amazing is an understatement. It was so cold out the day we took our pictures, and she was a trooper the whole time. The pictures are such good quality! I have had numerous family and friends ask me who took them, because they were so amazed. I know a lot of them are now considering using KayBee for their next photo sessions. I wasn't sure about getting engagement pictures, and now I know it was the best decision. I'm so glad to add these to my collection of all our photos from our wedding adventure thank you KayBee!
-Tracie Popp & Chuck Augle

Samantha

Married on 11/04/2018

I can't say enough! Sarah took my son's 6 month and Valentine's Day photos for us in our home. We've gone to studio's for pictures, but let me tell you, I will do in-home sessions from now on! AJ was SOO comfortable being in his own home and loved Sarah. Sarah was friendly, professional, and super fun. You could tell she LOVES her job by the way she was acting while she was with us. AJ interacted so well with her and was so smiley and precious for his photos. We will definitely be booking AJ's 1 year photo's with Sarah and hopefully some family pictures as well once the weather brightens up a bit! I am obsessed with our photo's and would highly recommend KayBee Photos to all of my family and friends! :)

Jay

Married on 10/27/2018

My partner Stephen and I had the pleasure of working with Sarah. From beginning to end the experience was amazing. Our pictures came out beautifully and we were in love. 10 out of 10 for KayBee!

Melissa
Melissa Folkl

Married on 10/27/2018

October wedding

The KayBee team did a great job at our wedding! We had a huge wedding party and they were able to keep everyone organized and on schedule. They were there while we got ready until almost the end of the night and the photos they captured during that time are amazing! I have already recommended them to 3 of my friends and if you are reading this you should use them as well! Mike did a great job putting together our video and the shots he got with the drone are amazing. I wish we could do it all over again! Can’t wait to use KayBee in the future for family photos!

Jayden
Jayden Harris

Married on 10/13/2018

Professional and Creative

Very creative and professional.

O
Olivia

Married on 09/28/2018

If we could give KayBee more than 5 stars we would! We cannot say enough how much we love them. Sarah and Kirstie were so fun to work with. Their humor and professionalism helped make the day so fun. We've only see one photo so far but are completely in love and can't wait to see more. We look forward to using KayBee for future photography needs!

K
Katie

Married on 09/22/2018

Kirstie did my family photos and I was more than happy! I will have KayBee photos doing my wedding this upcoming year, I can't wait!

Leah

Married on 09/09/2018

I LOVE KAYBEE soooo much. Mike Kirstie and Sarah did my wedding. They helped make my day perfect and had us laughing and enjoying the whole time. We cannot thank them enough! I will be using them for everything!

C
Clare

Married on 08/11/2018

Kirstie and Sarah with KayBee Photos were amazing and the absolute perfect choice for our wedding photographers! We were very impressed by their professional, but also easygoing natures at our first meeting with them. They were willing to work within our budget, make our day a ton of fun, took beautiful photos, and sent us our finished photos in such a timely fashion. We were so happy with KayBee Photos!

Lindsay

Married on 07/04/2018

My KayBee photographer was amazing! She was very professional and captured our day beautifully. Worth every penny! I would rehire for sure!

stephanie

Married on 06/16/2018

KayBee photos provided excellent videography for my wedding. We couldn't be happier with the quality of our video. Mike was professional and everything was perfect!

M
mary

Married on 06/08/2018

They were amazing to work With from day one!

C
Corie

Married on 06/01/2018

Sarah was awesome! She was helpful, attentive and flexible. We love our photos, and will refer KayBee to anyone looking for a photographer. Thanks so much Sarah!

Sue
Susan

Married on 05/19/2018

KayBee photo's were great to work with, they had ideas for wedding photos that I didn't think of and they turned out great! We got the photos back in a few weeks after our wedding too and there were so many of them to choose from. I definitely recommend using them for your wedding photography! Or wedding was May 19, 2018 and we got our photos digitally June 13, 2018.

Lisa

Married on 05/10/2018

Sarah was absolutely amazing! Worked with me on a convenient time for all of us, made the session fun and gave lots of tips on posing for best light.
Highly recommend her!

Christina
Christina

Married on 04/14/2018

Booked for an engagement shoot and loved the flexibility! She met us at my favorite spot down town Chicago and was super creative with all the shots!

B
brittanie

Married on 03/17/2018

You're missing out if you do not book KayBee Photos for your big day! From the initial meeting, I knew that we HAD to book with them. Wedding planning can be stressful and it is so reassuring to have a professional vendor that has your best interest at heart. We adored our engagement pictures as well. Your wedding day goes by so quickly and your photographer really is the one who can truly capture the day for you to relive. I completely trusted Kirstie and Sarah with the task and they delivered. Do yourself a favor and book with KayBee. I look forward to working with them again in the future!

Jennifer

Married on 12/30/2017

We had Amanda through Kaybee photos. She was super nice, flexible, and had great ideas. She kept us ahead of schedule all day! Would use her again. Kirstie is the owner and the one we had our consultation with. She was very nice, professional, and calming! We knew after the consultation that kaybee photos was our choice!

Jess

Married on 12/08/2017

Kirstie and Sarah photographed our wedding and we had an absolute blast with them! They were an absolutely perfect fit for us, all the way around. (Price, time, responsiveness, everything) Cannot wait to see our proofs and pictures! The one sneak peak they took the day of, we are absolutely IN LOVE with!