Back to Kevin Lee Studios

4 Reviews for Kevin Lee Studios

K
Kate

Married on 06/17/2017

Kevin did the videography for both my sister and my weddings. He did a fantastic job for both! He was reliable, easy to work with and very accommodating. I've only seen the 'preview' so far from my wedding and that alone is beautiful. I can't wait to see the full length film! He's so friendly and really captured the best moments from my wedding. His prices are very reasonable as well. I highly recommend him and hope to work with him again in the future.

T
Tammy

Married on 09/28/2014

Amazing! I will be using Kevin Lee Studios for all my events. Best quality! The trailer/coming soon are worth it alone!

A
Abbey

Married on 09/07/2012

Although we have not yet received our video working with Kevin was a delight. Through the process of meeting/planning and contacting he was very responsive and flexible. If his product is as great as him you will be sure to be pleased.

B
Becky

Married on 09/01/2012

Kevin captured so many great shots on our wedding day. We took off from the church on our Harley and he was able to hook up a dash camera that captured our faces as we drove away. He has a great eye for getting a great shot and he is super great to work with. I am anxious to see the final product but would recommend him time and time again for any event, not just weddings.