Back to Kimberly's Wedding & Event Solutions

Jessica
Featured
Jessica

Married on 03/16/2019

Most professional, detail-oriented, and best of all communicative wedding planning/DJ-ing/uplighting business professionals you can get!

Kimberly is just a wonder of organization and overall master of detail. My wife and I are so lucky to have found Kim to help us with our wedding. We asked Kim and DJ Lar to provide our music and lighting, and they did an absolutely flawless job. The lighting completely upgraded the look of our setup, and the music playlists fit our rock theme perfectly. We had guests coming up to us all night to compliment us on our music choices!

Kim was also so sweet to take on our day of coordination when some of our planning was starting to go awry, and boy did she get us back on track. There were so many details we had never even thought of, but luckily Kim had already anticipated them and had suggestions. She was always ready to plan over the phone or at a local coffee shop to to ensure the big day went exactly as planned. What's better is that she is such a warm person, that it always felt like you were just meeting with an old friend to catch up over coffee.

Kimberly goes above and beyond what you would expect from a coordinator. She was in constant contact with our vendors and made sure everyone was on the same page. If anything came up, she took care of it. The night prior to the wedding she stayed at the venue until at least 2am with all our vendors' set up crew to make sure everything was set out perfectly. She even played a run through of our first dance so we could practice our choreography during the chaotic time of setup. At one point during reception, Kim came up to our table to let us know that she had taken our wedding flutes, washed them, and put them back in the original box of us to take back home. My wife and I were beyond impressed, and so touched!

Thanks for putting together an amazing evening!

Vianney
Vianney Gallegos

Married on 07/06/2019

Love kim & her services!

Kim was by far the best coordinator ever! She helped coordinate my entire wedding and my husband and I were very pleased with her work! You will not regret hiring her!

Annalysha

Married on 06/21/2019

Great Wedding Planner!!!

Kim was a MAJOR help through the whole wedding process, from recommending vendors to letting me wait in her air condition car before the church ceremony. Thanks to Kim's excellent advice and professional experience my husband and I were able to enjoy our wedding without stressing over things. I would highly recommend her services to my close family members and friends.

U
Uvaldo Valdez

Simply Amazing

Kim did a fantastic job from start to finish! She outdid herself by constantly keeping in touch with us and the vendors so that everything would flow smoothly the day of the wedding. We couldn’t of picked a better person to help us through all of this!

Alyssa Nieto

Reyes Your Beers To The Nieto’s Wedding

Kim was so professional & was honestly our saving grace! She helped us plan our wedding from the inside out. The wedding turned out to be all I could have ever imagined & more! Bridezilla was never unleashed because Kim had all our vendors on a timeline & had spoken to them each & everyone of them previous to our event to what we wanted etc.

M
Matthew Nieto

Phenomenal services

Kim not only coordinated our whole wedding but also provided DJ services, lighting and an on-site event coordinator. The coordinator was on top of everything especially our cake that was tipping over. She got us to take pics with the cake before they had to take immediate action to cut the cake before it tipped over. DJ services played all the genres of music we asked and even took requests from guests! My bride looked beautiful and was completely in awe with our special day

Anyssa Arguelles

Married on 02/09/2019

Excellent service!

Every concern and anxiousness that I was feeling getting closer to our wedding date, Kim completely took from me! She went over every detail down to the most minute. Things I didn’t even know I needed to know, she went over for me and wrote it all down in an itinerary! I was able to enjoy my wedding day without any stress on myself or wedding party! I’m so grateful to her! I would recommend her over and over again!

M
Madison Gordon

Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful wedding/event cordintator.

Wonderful very caring, friendly, always on time, did everything I wanted as well as advise me on things I didn't know. Would definitely recommend to everyone.

D
Danielle

Married on 09/01/2018

Kim is great beyond measure!

Kim Garza did an excellent job coordinating my wedding back in September. We are so fortunate to have found her. It wasn't easy planning a wedding in McAllen Texas while living in Los Angeles, but Kim definitely made my wedding planning experience a breeze and she went above and beyond to make our special day extraordinary.

E
Elizabeth

Married on 12/02/2017

You will NOT regret it

I hired Kim Garza to be our day coordinator... But I can honestly say she went above and beyond. I was so stressed and worried about everything but having Kim really took a load off my back. My husband and I were able to enjoy our wedding day and take all the special moments in. At the end of our wedding I received so many compliments on how organized and fun the reception was. I am so thankful that we had Kim.