Back to Kimpton Aertson Hotel

L
Lisa

Married on 05/04/2019

Incredible wedding venue!!

We are so happy that we booked our wedding with the Aertson! Their team made the wedding planning process so enjoyable, and they totally exceeded our expectations (which were admittedly high since my husband and I both work in hotels). The staff was so accommodating and everyone from the bartenders to the banquet team was incredibly professional. Our ceremony and reception were supposed to take place on the outdoor Woodlea Terrace, but due to sudden rain we had to move everything inside. Jenny and her team were so accommodating and my husband and I both agreed that we actually liked the indoor setup even better! The space is gorgeous are there are so many decorative details that make it feel truly special and unique. We loved working with the whole staff : Jenny, Liz, Stephen, and the whole hotel staff (particularly the bellman who was working Sunday morning - we didn't catch his name but he was wearing a hat and was so helpful and kind!). We had quite a few guests who stayed at the hotel and commented on how much they loved the rooms and location. This hotel is a true gem, and we can't wait to return!

K
Kaye

Married on 08/18/2018

Our daughter's pre-wedding Welcome Party was held on the 17th floor of the Kimpton Aertson Hotel in Nashville. The night views of Nashville's skyline were incredible and our guests had a great time. Liz was very pleasant to work with and answered all of our questions and e-mails promptly.