Back to Kiss and Makeup by Steph

B
Featured
Breanna

Married on 07/20/2018

If you’re thinking about who to book for your wedding pictures, you need to book with Stephanie! She is the sweetest person and such a pleasure to work with. She showed up ready to make us beautiful! Her skills are beyond anything I’ve ever seen. Not to mention she finished in a timely manner. She is nothing less than perfect at what she does! If I ever need hair and makeup services again, I will make sure I go back to her. I recommend her 10/10 every time. Thanks again, Steph! You make my special day so much more special by making me feel so beautiful.

M
Madison

Getting married on 11/23/2019

Engagement Photo shoot!

Steph was amazing! She was flexible and was able to do my make up while I was getting my hair done which helped save so much time! The finished product was amazing and my makeup didn’t budge while taking outdoor engagement photos.

Alyssa

Getting married on 11/16/2019

Stephanie is so talented! My hair and makeup turned out amazing for my engagement pictures!

E
elya

Getting married on 10/30/2019

I had done a trial at one other place before finding Stephanie. She was able to quickly and perfectly complete my makeup for my wedding trial, was easy to schedule with and we had a great time. I booked her to use for my wedding and I am very excited to see her again. She is talented and can do many types of looks, listens to her client and the makeup is long lasting!

S
Sarah

Married on 05/11/2019

Right away Steph made me feel like we have been friends forever! She made me feel so comfortable & made sure to know that if I didn't like my make up trial that its not a big deal, and we can see what I liked and didn't like about it! Right after my trial I booked her for my wedding that same day! I'm so excited for her to be there on my big day, I have so much trust in her that I am going to love my day of make up just as much as I did on my trial day :)

karastyn

Married on 04/27/2019

Bridal makeup trial

If you're needing makeup done for your wedding, start with STEPHANIE! After having a couple of makeup trials, I was referred to Stephanie. I never wear makeup so I knew I wanted more of a natural look. Steph took some time before our trial to LISTEN to what I wanted, & what my vision was. My makeup was everything I wanted & more.
So excited for her to glam me & my girls up on my big day! ❤️

V
Victoria Heads

Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing work and extremely professional!

I recently got married and I hired Steph to do myself, bridal party and mother’s for the wedding day. Her work is incredible! Everyone was very pleased and the makeup lasted all day and night perfectly. She even left products for us to do touch ups if we needed to! Communications before hand were a pleasure and she was eager to accommodate. Steph was extremely professional and punctual and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

J
Jaymie C

Married on 03/23/2019

Best make up artist

She was absolutely amazing and so nice to work with! I would totally recobridemmend her and would definitely use her again :)

M
Marissa Valerio

Married on 03/08/2019

Amazing Job!

Stephanie was awesome to work with! She did the whole bridal party's makeup quickly, and even provided touch ups. My makeup came out beautifully and lasted all night. I got a ton of compliments! Would definitely recommend if you have the chance to work with her!

Mary
Mary Frederick

Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing bridal makeup!!!

Stephanie is a doll! When I contacted her for my wedding, she responded immediately and was so helpful through the planning process. She listens to what you want your look to be and follows through 100%. I’ve never felt so beautiful and feel so lucky Stephanie was a part of my day.

B
Brittany Phillips

Married on 03/01/2019

Wonderful!

Steph was INCREDIBLE! I don't usually have good experiences with getting my makeup done, but Steph was AMAZING! She was so much fun and easy to work with. As a Maid of Honor, I would 10/10 recommend her to all brides and bridesmaids. She showed up early, her prices were reasonable, and she touched up and made sure every single one of us was happy before completing the job. Thank you, Steph, for everything! I couldn't have had a better experience! :)

Kelly

Married on 02/23/2019

Bridal trial

Stephanie is nothing short of AMAZING! I NEVER wear makeup, & after my bridal trial, I felt like such a princess. Can’t wait for her to GLAM me up again on my big day!

Kyla Torgersen

Married on 02/16/2019

Yasss girl!

Stephanie was an absolute dream to work with during my wedding! Everything from my wedding trial to my big day was flawless thanks to her! She was accommodating, professional, timely and all around a pleasure to have be part of our special day. Not only that - she was able to complete make up on myself and 7 of my bridesmaids in 4 hours and every single one of us looked incredible! I had several bridesmaid who normally don't wear too much makeup and didn't want to be too "overdone" and she was more than accommodating while still having everyone look glam. Our makeup lasted all night and she was even kind enough to leave behind some essentials for touch ups before or after the ceremony. She was incredible and would recommend her for any photo shoot/wedding/event!

Amy

Married on 02/09/2019

Professional, Beautiful!

Stephanie is an absolute doll! She was so easy to work with, super responsive to messages and listened to what we were looking for. From the make up trial to the day of the wedding, she was amazing! The day of the wedding, she was early and ready to get rolling as soon as my bridesmaids arrived. Pricing was very upfront and extremely reasonable! I will definitely be using her the next time I need make up for a family shoot or anything! Go to her, you will not regret it!

N
Nicolette

Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding makeup

Steph did an amazing job on my 6 bridesmaids and myself. I’m usually very hesitant on getting my make up done because I don’t typically wear too much but Steph rocked it and I felt so beautiful!

C
Chelsea Carter

Married on 01/06/2019

Chelsea - Bridesmaid

Stephanie was incredible! There were 8 bridesmaids total and she did all of our makeup. Absolutely flawless! I received SO MANY compliments throughout the evening! I opted to have her add on false eyelashes, which were stunning and she is a master at contouring! I got her business contact info so that I can use her for when we do our family photo sessions!

Katie

Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing in every way!

Steph made this whole experience so easy! She was very collaborative, and really worked with each person to make sure they looked exactly how they wanted. She was an extremely calming presence on an otherwise chaotic wedding day. Also, girl can SING! She paid attention to every little detail, even ones I didn't even think of. I would definitely book her for any event!

Amanda

Married on 12/28/2018

Book steph now

Steph is amazing and made me and my bridesmaids feel so comfortable and relaxed the whole day. It was 13 of us, she finished early and we all looked perfect!

T
Tamara

Married on 12/08/2018

Definitely book her

Stephanie was awesome. She is super responsive, super professional and awesome to work with! She has great energy and will really go above and beyond to make sure you are happy with your look. She arrived early and was efficient in making sure every one was done on time while also really paying attention to makeup detail. She was so awesome and I can not recommend her and her services enough! Definitely book you won’t be disappointed.

T
Tamica Mora

Married on 12/07/2018

Steph is the best!

Steph is amazing and she is so good at her craft. Our make up for the wedding was so stunning! She is very professional and personable! Such a fun experience! Our group afterwards just couldn’t stop raving about how wonderful Steph is, we love Steph!

E
Erin Murphy

Married on 12/07/2018

So much fun! Steph is amazing!

Steph was wonderful! So friendly and listened to all of her clients. I am always self conscious about make up covering my freckles and she did a perfect job with making me look and feel beautiful while keeping my natural features coming through.

S
Sal Ross

Married on 12/01/2018

Steph is amazing!

Absolutely wonderful! Steph not only showed up on time, but showed up early and was ready to go! She was efficient, professional and kind. Everyone looked beautiful and was thrilled with their makeup. I would definitely recommend her to anyone in need of a makeup artist.

J
jessica

Married on 11/24/2018

Makeup lasts all night

Did an amazing job on myself and bridesmaids. My makeup lasted all night long!

Ashley

Married on 11/10/2018

Stephaine is AMAZING!
Her and I did a test run and I couldn’t be more confident that she will make sure I look my best on my wedding day!
She is also so funny, and sweet. I’m happy to have her in my sweet the day of my wedding. She is so positive and so absolutely knows what she’s doing!
Definitely recommend!

H
Hannah Haefeli

Married on 11/10/2018

Perfection!

Stephanie made my sisters wedding even more of a dream! She was efficient, clean, a ray of sunshine and an incredible artist. We were so happy to have found her. Her experience is commendable and she is absolutely talented. Couldn’t have done it without her. Love you Steph!