Back to Kiss The Planner

I
Featured
Ida

Married on 04/06/2013

I cannot say enough about Aviva! Kiss the Planner was the BEST decision we made in the wedding planning process. She took care of everything... From responding to crazy phone calls, emails, and texts during the planning process (even when she was overseas) - to making sure the rehearsal and the day of the wedding were perfect. I was planning my wedding in Florida from out of state, and Aviva made the process seamless. She literally takes all of the stress off of the bride and groom. From reviewing contracts to giving the best referrals for everything from hair and makeup to the cake... She does it all with class, kindness, and professionalism. She is alway honest and tactful, and she really made sure that we had a million dollar day on OUR budget.
I am VERY picky... And cannot possibly say enough about Aviva Samuels/Kiss the Planner. Just perfect!

Johnny and Anthony
Johnny

Married on 01/19/2019

Aviva is everything

Aviva is not only kind, sweet, smart, and adorable! She made sure everything on my 10 page, extremely detailed, timeline was accomplished. And not only accomplished, but done elegantly and gorgeous! She goes above and beyond and you can feel the passion she has for planning! I LOVE AVIVA AND WOULD USE HER 100 times over. 💚💚💚

Kim
Kim

Married on 01/18/2019

Absolutely Wonderful

Aviva made wedding plan so effortless and stress-free. I can't imagine going through the wedding planning process without her. She was so organized and had amazing suggestions for decor, flowers, and food. Our wedding day was so perfectly planned, I didn't have to worry about a thing! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing wedding planner.

Lisa Durham

Married on 12/22/2018

Birthday party

Aviva was great! Although she is known for weddings I had a 75th birthday party. Her staff was fantastic. Everyone was on time and professional. She followed up with my vendors and kept in touch with me frequently. The party went offf without a hitch. Aviva called. E the next day to follow up. I would highly recommend her for any event you are planning.

Ashley

Married on 11/10/2018

Thank you so much!!

Aviva did wonders! She made me feel at ease throughout the whole wedding process and really brought my vision to life! I didn’t have to worry at all the day of my wedding because I knew everything was in great hands! Thank you Aviva so much! I couldn’t have done this without you!

M
Maggie

Married on 04/28/2018

Wedding planner

Aviva helped us plan our wedding and was nothing short of amazing. She was incredibly detail oriented, thorough, and understanding. Her years of experience in the field have given her the opportunity to know almost every venue and censor in the area which makes narrowing down all of the choices so much easier! She is the total package when it comes to a wedding planner and we highly recommend her!

Married on 04/28/2018

Great experience!

Aviva was so incredibly thoughtful, organized and helpful the day of our wedding, I’m not sure we could have gotten through it without her. She anticipated every issue and flawlessly and discreetly fixed it. I can’t recommend her highly enough, thank you so much Aviva for making our day so easy for us to enjoy fully without having to worry about anything!

R
Rosie Lopez

Married on 04/21/2018

Our experience with Aviva was excellent and we would highly recommend her!!

Aviva was absolutely wonderful to work with! Her professionalism, organizational skills, thoroughness, and attention to detail made the wedding experience wonderful and “stress-free” from beginning to end. Our family felt confident Aviva and her team had not only the wedding celebration under control, but the weekend celebrations as well. She truly understood my daughter-in-law’s vision and made excellent recommendations for the perfect vendors. I highly recommend Aviva and her team. She made my son and daughter- in - law’s dreams come true with a wedding that was absolutely perfect in every way!

Amy
Amy Lopez

Married on 03/23/2018

Wedding Planner

I would HIGHLY recommend Aviva! She was my day planner for my wedding and went above and beyond what I expected. She was unbelievably responsive, orchestrated with all my vendors, and made the day run smoothly. If you’re wanting to hire a planner who is reliable, responsive and will make you feel at ease on your big day hire Aviva.

K
Katryna

Married on 02/10/2018

A Dream Wedding Come True

We presented and trusted Aviva with the challenge of planning our wedding at the Breakers Luxury Palm Beach Resort in Florida while my husband and I were working/living in Atlanta, Georgia. Oh man, did she pull it off! Despite our crazy work hours/schedule, she was incredibly patient, easily accessible and accommodating. She is such a sweet person, making it very easy for her to work alongside some of the best vendors in the business. It is nearing 1 year since our wedding festivities, and our guests are still raving about that weekend. Everything went off without a hitch - seriously. We couldn't have dreamt a more perfect wedding experience, and we couldn't have done it without Aviva and her team. Many, many thanks!

Married on 12/09/2017

Aviva was great to work with! She responded to texts and emails promptly. She listened closely to what we wanted and really made our vision come to life. We put a lot of trust in Aviva to turn a casual restaurant into a glamorous wedding and she pulled it off beautifully. She went above and beyond to fix any issues that came up and make the process as easy as possible for us. If I had it to do over again, I would absolutely choose to work with her.

K
kristin

Married on 11/18/2017

Aviva knows weddings, brides, and mothers. She is kind, understanding, and knowledgable - she listens, she cares, and she executes. Aviva and her team made it possible so we could all enjoy the wedding day to the fullest. We didn't have to worry about anything because we knew she had it all under control. She even went above and beyond and helped ensure the surprise fireworks my mom had planned for us would not be discovered by having the 14,000 lbs trailer hid so we wouldn't see it before the big show! We are so happy she was a part of our special day.

C
Cynthia

Married on 06/21/2017

Amazing I couldn’t recommend this lady enough, she flew to Ireland to do our wedding and took the stress out of everything, we had th most amazing day. I highly recommend anyone considering to go with kiss the planner do. So professional and very quick to respond.

Beth

Married on 05/20/2017

Aviva was totally awesome! She helped me with my son's bar mitzvah, and everything went perfectly, from start to finish. I was really nervous, but Aviva stayed calm and collected, and made me realize I did not have anything at all to worry about. She listened to my parameters, stay flexible within my budget, and came up with some very creative solutions! I couldn't be happier with the results!

Lindsay

Married on 05/20/2017

We had a wonderful experience working with Aviva and would highly recommend Kiss the Planner!

Sloane

Married on 03/25/2017

Aviva at Kiss the Planner was beyond amazing when planning my destination wedding in Jamaica. From the moment I first spoke with her over the phone, I knew she would create the wedding my husband and I imagined. Living in NJ, all of our “meetings” were over the phone. I at first thought it was going to be tough, but we were both flexible and understanding of each other’s schedules. Aviva helped with every single detail whether big or small. She knew the ins and outs ranging from floral arrangements to arranging the timing and scheduling of the wedding day. At times, my resort was difficult with pricing or even contractual wording and if it weren’t for Aviva I would’ve been lost. She truly made my destination wedding experience easy and enjoyable, so much so I sometimes think about becoming a planner myself. My now husband and I were BEYOND grateful for her expertise and help to make our wedding absolutely perfect!

User6242481

2+ years ago

Simply put, working with Aviva was one of our favorite parts of our wedding. We had so much fun and it was such an incredible pleasure to work with her, brainstorm and put everything together and the result was beyond beautiful thanks to her and her team. We hired Aviva for full wedding planning services and from the moment we hired her, until even after the wedding she was extremely caring, professional, creative, attentive, kind, flexible, understanding, patient and always on top of things. Our wedding was particularly challeging as our guests spoke 3 different languages and travelled from all over the world, our reception took place until 2am, we had to plan almost everything through email or skype because my husband and I are based in Europe, we had a set budget, and my husband and I are very detailed oriented and had a particular vision in mind and I wanted to be as involved as possible. None of these factors were a challenge for Aviva. She was able to handle everything gracefully and help us find a solution whenever even the tiniest problem arrived. Aviva makes sure you and your wedding are her priority at all times. She has amazing taste, decoration skills, experience and contacts in the industry to make the planning process easy and fun at all times. She is always available via email or phone or text and she lets you be as involved or as uninvolved in the weddig planning process as you want. She never pushes her agenda or taste but guides you and provides you advice as desired. Although Aviva couldn't make it for our wedding day as she had another wedding scheduled (which she let us know beforehand) she took care of everything until the last second, and her assistant (Kristen) and another planner (Jean) took care of everything flawlessly. Aviva even made it to our wedding towards the end after the other wedding was over to make sure everything went smoothly. We can never thank her and her team enough and recommend them wholeheartedly and 100%!

Suellen

Married on 10/29/2016

Aviva Samuels was absolutely marvelous! She helped relieve much anxiety for me as the mother of the bride. I was planning a wedding in another state and once she came on board, she took over and finalized everything for me. She helped make me feel like a guest at my daughter's wedding the day of. I recommend her without reservation!

Laura

Married on 02/20/2016

Kiss the Planner, Aviva Samuels was so committed to giving us the best wedding planning and wedding day experience ever! We wish we could do it all over again!

H
Helene

Married on 01/23/2016

She is excellent at creating a timeline, efficient in carrying it out on the day of the wedding and has a calm, professional ,pleasing manner!

User5373859

2+ years ago

Aviva gets 5/5 from me! Aviva put her heart and soul into our wedding and I know she will do the same for you. I communicated a lot with her through email and Skype (as I was planning my wedding from Australia) and she was so accommodating and available. She has an amazing ability to take your ideas and use her creativity to transform your dream wedding into a reality! Aviva has the knowledge, experience and contacts in the industry to make the day perfect.

We are so thankful to have met her and we know our wedding would not have been as beautiful and special as it was with out her and Madelaine. Thanks Ladies!

User6336131

2+ years ago

Aviva was a complete lifesaver. My destination wedding involved language barriers, measurement barriers, etc. , and I was completely overwhelmed when I contacted Kiss The Planner. She went above and beyond on short notice to help bring the vision of my ceremony and reception to life; solving problems I had yet to foresee! She works tirelessly and makes you feel as if you are here only client. I highly recommend!

Adam

Married on 05/02/2015

We are finally getting back into the groove of things and just wanted to take a moment and say thank you again for making our dream wedding come true! We know that we can be very particular, but you did a great job executing all of the ideas we asked for. We recognize that there is a lot of behind-the-scenes action that occurred on our wedding day and we know it wouldn't have been possible without you and your team! I want to particularly point out how amazing and attentive your one intern Madelaine was who saved my veil from flying down the beach and making sure we had everything we needed. She is very forward-thinking and made me feel very confident that everything would go well! We truly appreciate all of the hard work you put into planning our wedding and just can't get over how perfect everything was! We wish that we could turn back time and experience it again and again!

R
Rebecca

Married on 03/08/2015

Great wedding planner to work with. Knows all of the vendors in Boca so she has established relationships with them already and knows each vendor's style and personality. Really helpful, especially leading up to and on the wedding day. A wedding planner is a must!

Sarah

Married on 01/24/2015

Aviva is amazing! We hired her for month-of wedding coordination and because of her, I was able to be completely calm in the weeks leading up to the wedding (I'm a total stress case normally, so this is saying something). She and her assistant took care of everything for us (managing vendors, dealing with any minor emergencies that came up, fixing my hair and dress when they fell apart because of my steller dance moves, etc) so that we could just enjoy the party. I HIGHLY recommend hiring Aviva for your wedding! Thank you for everything, Aviva!