Back to KK Studios

Featured
Amanda Riedell

Married on 03/01/2019

Riedell wedding 3/1/19

Koby exceeded our expectations! He captured our special day perfectly! He was professional, and easy to communicate with. We would definitely recommend him and hope to use him again for a special occasion.

K
Karla Mae

Married on 12/25/2018

Absolutely perfect!

KK Studios did an amazing job at my daughters wedding. Not only, was Koby the owner, professional, but also very accommodating of our wishes. My whole family was very pleased with the package we purchased for our baby's special day. Thank you!

S
Sarah Lopez

Married on 11/24/2018

Absolutely Incredible

Met with about 5 different photographers before choosing, and I'm so happy I made the right choice. His photos are so amazing and great quality. They really did capture each moment of our wedding and just went beyond what I expected. He listened to what I wanted and made it happen. The pictures looked better than the actual wedding!

Evelyn
Evelyn Lopez

Married on 10/22/2016

Very Professional

Koby was very professional and very easy to work with. I wasn't sure what I wanted for my wedding video, but I knew I didn't want it too long or boring to watch. He came up with great suggestions, and executed them perfectly. Our video came out great! His editing skills are awesome. I've seen other family members' wedding videos in the past and they were very slow and too long. Many family members and friends that have seen our video always comment on how great it turned out, and how it wasn't boring to watch. Overall my husband and I are extremely happy with his work, his prices are very reasonable, he's very easy to communicate with, and the turn around was very fast! We got our video within 2 weeks or less. I recommend him to all my family, friends, and anyone reading this review. Great job Koby!