Reviews
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Malia
Everyone had such a wonderful time at our wedding and joe was very patient when it was time to cut the cake but me as my friends were having a great time belting “always be my baby” ha! Thank you!
Wedding: 07/21/2018

David
Joe is hands down the best DJ you could ever hire for any event! We hired Joe for our wedding and he did an excellent job. He was very professional throughout the whole process and lessened the stress that comes with planning a wedding. We can’t thank you enough Joe!
Wedding: 02/18/2018
Services Used: DJ
Thank you so much, everything was beautiful from beginning to end, I was honored to be a part of your special day.

priscilla
Joe was absolutely amazing! l would highly recommend his services, he was very professional threw out the entire process. we would definitely recommended him in the future!
Wedding: 02/18/2018

Alice
Mr Vega was a top notch DJ , he did everything we requested with a happy heart! He ran our wedding so smoothly , it was wonderful to have a pro like Joe Vega !
Wedding: 01/06/2018
Services Used: DJ
Thank you so much, it was an amazing event from beginning to end, I was honored to be a part of it.

Nicole
We had a great experience. Joe explained everything for us and did a great job playing songs that got my guests up and moving!
Wedding: 12/17/2017
Services Used: DJ
Thank you so much for the wonderful review, I was blessed to be a part of your special day, happy holidays to you and yours.

Shannon
We absolutely loved Joe from the very first meeting we had with him! We only interviewed one DJ, Joe, and we knew he was our guy! Throughout the entire wedding planning process, Joe quickly responded to emails and answered any questions we had. He was very personable and had our guests on the dance floor the entire night! He went off the vibes of the dance floor and played the best party music! I had a blast leading the train when he played Quad City's DJ's-C'mon N Ride It! Joe was very flexible with our requests. At the last minute, we asked him to take out the garter/bouquet toss so we could have more time on the dance floor and he followed through with the request. Our friends and family absolutely loved the photo booth and we love the memory book we received!! Kool Kat Entertainment provided the ceremony music, uplighting, DJ, and photo booth and all of it was fabulous and well done!!! Thank you so much for making our November 4th wedding a dream!!!! -The Schells
Wedding: 11/04/2017
Services Used: DJ
Thank you It was my pleasure, I had just as much fun as you and your guests had, It was such an honor to be there for you guys and we really appreciate the review.

Jennifer
Joe was outstanding from the moment we considered him for our wedding. Prior to the wedding, the planning and communication was great. We had met with him upon his request a month or two before the date to put the final details in place and to actually get ideas of what kind of people we were so he could give us the best possible experience for our reception, and he delivered. He was alway available during the planning stages. Very well priced, and his abilities speak to his profession. Joe and his team helped make our day "perfect". We have had several guests comment on how great the DJ and music was. The Photo Booth was also a big hit! Joe kept the reception moving along, making last minute changes and was flexible throughout. The uplighting was beautiful as well and definitely worth it.
Wedding: 10/28/2017
Services Used: DJ
Thank you Jennifer & Greg the entire day was fabulous I was honored to be a part of your special day!!! I can't wait to work with you guys for future events.

Mike
I cannot overstate how great it was having Joe DJ our wedding!! The guy is very nice and very accommodating. He listened to what we wanted, wrote it down, and knew all the information before the day. He didn’t bug us or ask for anything that wasn’t in the contract, and he even added in extra things we asked for at the last minute. His wife worked the photo booth and she made sure that my (now)wife and I got multiple pictures. She was very friendly and outgoing, it seemed like she was so happy that everyone was excited about the photo booth! Also, she put together a seriously nice, high quality book of ALL the photo booth pictures from the night! It was amazing! Kool Kat Entertainment is so good at their jobs that we didn’t notice they were there, in a good way. We didn’t need to request any songs, the flow of music was excellent and didn’t change rapidly from fast to slow or visa versa, and they kept everything positive and the party going well into the night! 5 our 5, would recommend to ANYONE looking for a perfect, fun DJ, photo booth, and lighting! So awesome!!!
Wedding: 10/14/2017
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Thank you so much, we are overwhelmed by the review. we had just as much fun as you guys did and It was an honor to be a part of your special day!

Kimberly
Joe was an absolutely pleasure to work with, he NAILED it when it came down to the day of the wedding, everyone kept telling us how great the DJ was. We highly recommend him to anyone and everyone!!. Thank you Joe, we couldn't have had a better time you were amazing! -The Jansens
Wedding: 10/07/2017
Services Used: DJ
Thank you so much, you guys were a pleasure to work with. It was truly an honor to be a part of your special day.

Claudia
We were extremely happy with his services. He was prepared, on time and professional. He did a great job at keeping everyone entertained and dancing. It was a perfect evening! Thank you!
Wedding: 08/19/2017

Sarah
Having the photobooth from Kool Kat Entertainment was easily one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding, our guests loved it, it was a huge hit! Everyone loved being able to take some extra fun photos home with them. Every detail was done to perfection and you can just tell they really care about their customers. We could not be happier! Thank you for the amazing addition to our wedding!
Wedding: 05/13/2017
Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Tabitha
We had DJ Joe at our wedding and he was above and beyond what I expected. I wanted to give the DJ the key times and such and then not have to worry about the rest, he was perfect with that. He took great requests and fed off the energy of the crowd. The dance floor was never empty. I would highly recommend using this service. I was a little hesitant with the fact you don't meet your DJ before the big day but it worked out great and I wouldn't have changed a thing. He was amazing the entire night.Thank you for making all our dreams come true.
Wedding: 05/05/2017
Services Used: DJ
Thank you it was an honor...

Demi
Joe was a pleasure to work with! Professional, responsive to any questions and made great suggestions. Planning a wedding is not easy, theres a lot to do and Joe made sure to let me know up front about everything he needed from us on the music portion to make it a fun night, we made a lot of requests and everyone of them was fullfilled. We had a blast and I knew up front that it would be a success. If you are looking to have a great time at your wedding or event I would highly recommend Kool Kat entertainment!
Wedding: 04/29/2017
Services Used: DJ
Thank you so much for all your kind words, It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day!

Stacy
Joe and Candice were amazing! They truly made our wedding EPIC!!!! I would recommend Kool Kat to anyone who asks or will listen!
Wedding: 04/08/2017
Services Used: DJ
Thank you so much, we had a great time at your wedding too. You guys know how to have a good time.

Jenn
Don't hesitate to book Joe Vega. He is the best!
Wedding: 02/19/2017
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Thank you Jenn, It was an honor to be a part of your special day, we love what we do, congratulations Jenn & Luke.

Stephanie
From the moment we met Joe, we knew he was a great fit for our wedding! Throughout the entire planning process Joe made sure to quickly answer any questions that we had. He checked that the specific versions of our songs were the ones we wanted to have during our ceremony and provided great suggestions for music throughout the day. Joe coordinated with our photographer and videographer and communicated clearly with us throughout the reception so we knew what was going on when and where we needed to go (cake cutting, specific dances, shoe game, etc.). Not only did Joe assist with the flow of the reception but he kept our family and friends entertained and on the dance floor the entire night! We were also extremely happy with the photo booth we had through Kool Kat Entertainment. The photo booth attendant was accommodating to all of our guests and Joe worked with me to create the perfect photo strip design that complimented our wedding colors and decor. We would highly recommend booking with Joe for your wedding, we had a really great experience.
Wedding: 12/03/2016
Services Used: DJ
Thank you Stephanie & Anthony, It certainly was a night to remember, I am so happy to have been a part of It.. In about 48hrs you will have the Online gallery of photos from the photo booth and be able to relive the wedding from a whole new fabulous perspective. Thank you again for honoring me the privilege of DJing your special day.

Mayra
Joe was professional and a great DJ. He played exactly what my daughter wanted at her sweet sixteen event. I would definetly use him again, and recommend him to everyone.
Wedding: 12/01/2016
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Thank you so much Mayra, everything was beautiful and we were happy to be a part of it! Continued blessings for you and the family.

Jessica
Joe Vega was the best DJ ever! He conducts himself with such professionalism. He is very thorough and walks you through every detail of your day. The quality of service provided by Joe was absolutely fantastic. My husband and I love music, so it was hard for us to determine specifically what songs we wanted, so we left it up to DJ's choice and let me tell you the best decision we made. Every one of our guests complimented his work and enjoyed every song that he played. Once the party started, the dance floor was never empty. The up lighting her provided for our reception space completed the look perfectly. We also utilized the photo booth. All of our guests had such a great time taking funny pictures. Following the reception, my husband and I immediately got a photo album of all the pictures from the booth and we really enjoyed looking at how much fun our friends and family had. Thank you Joe for making our wedding so amazing and fun. I cannot stress enough how we HIGHLY RECOMMEND Joe Vega and Kool Kat Entertainment as your DJ of choice. I PROMISE that you will never ever be disappointed.
Wedding: 11/19/2016
Thank you, thank you thank you! We received so many compliments at the wedding and this review certainly is the icing on the cake! We could not of asked for better clients and we are grateful for the opportunity to be a part of your special day.

Melanie
My husband and I have used Joe Vega multiple times for our business parties, so we knew he would absolutely kill our wedding (in a good way). He was great! He made sure to play the music we requested and also was nice enough to take requests when necessary. He helped keep everything on time and on track! He is wonderful!
Wedding: 11/18/2016

M
My venue recommended Joe when I booked for the reception. I reached out to Joe and instantly knew he was the best fit. Any question I had he was always able to answer or accommodate. He is very passionate for what he does and always puts his best forward...it definitely shows! I also had the Photo Booth for my reception so the guests could have some fun and get some additional keepsakes to remember the night. Everyone loved the photobooth. I love that his wife monitored the photobooth the entire night and had fun with the guests. I loved being able to go home and see all of the pictures that everyone took. Thank you Joe, for everything. You truly made it a wonderful night. Everyone enjoyed your work and presence and you really kept me at ease because I knew you would be able to keep everything on track. I hope to get another reason to throw a big party so I can definitely have you DJ for us again. Stay wonderful! For those of you on the fence whether to hire Kool Kat, don't be. You are in good hands, Joe is the best! (:
Wedding: 11/13/2016
Thank you so much it was a blessing to be a part of your special day. It was an absolute pleasure to meet you, Joseph and your wonderful family thank you again for everything and best of luck in the future.